Author Topic: Just for you Pete (addicted2dvd) ... and other horror fans! :)  (Read 1568 times)

RossRoy

As reported today on The Digital Bits:
Anchor Bay has set a Masters of Horror: Season One box set for release on 8/28 (SRP $79.97). The set will contain all 13 previously released DVDs in the series, plus an exclusive 14th bonus disc containing the Masters of Horror Dinner featurette (in which Mick Garris assembles the Season One directors for a special dinner at Hollywood's Magic Castle), the Masters of Horror DGA Panel discussion, and two Fantasy Film Festival video clips including Mick Garris interviews of Steven Spielberg and John Boorman. All of this will be contained in specially designed "mausoleum" packaging.

;D

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
Re: Just for you Pete (addicted2dvd) ... and other horror fans! :)
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2007, 02:03:01 AM »
Yeah.,... I saw this news the other day.... can't say I am surprised!
Pete

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Just for you Pete (addicted2dvd) ... and other horror fans! :)
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2007, 06:34:48 PM »
I saw this a while back too... Would like to get the Special Features DVD, but since I have all the single disc releases I am going to have to pass on that... :(

It's a good show. I liked most episodes. For some weird reason my favorite was John Landis' Deer Woman, which I'd consider too be more Comedy than Horror, actually. I thought it was very funny... (I already liked Brian Benben a lot in Dream On)