Author Topic: DVDP layout  (Read 892 times)

RossRoy

DVDP layout
« on: October 22, 2008, 03:51:45 PM »
Has any of you got a good looking layout for a 1680x1050 screen for use in DVD Profiler?

I made a terrible blunder, and scrapped my layout (made a change I thought I liked.... saved.... turns I don't like it, and I can't get it back like it was), and I don't feel like recreating it unless I have to, especially if someone better than me with layouts actually has something better!

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
Re: DVDP layout
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2008, 08:54:34 AM »
Mine is basically set up like what it looked like in DVD Profiler 2.x (Filter/List left, then General/Features(Video, Audio/Overview followed by Crew/Cast and on the right are Front/Back scans). I was so used to it that I went that route and then never bothered to experiment...

It's for 1920x1200 though, so you would have to make some subtle adjustments to some widths, I guess. However, I believe during the first load DVD Profiler will do some adjustments automaticaly without messing it up. If you want to try it...

RossRoy

Re: DVDP layout
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2008, 03:59:03 PM »
Actually, I found an old copy of my own layout that still works! I'll have to redo some of the HTML Windows (especially my Overview one), but at least, the basics are there! :)