Author Topic: The Gravedancers: Afterdark Horrorfest  (Read 1290 times)

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
The Gravedancers: Afterdark Horrorfest
« on: June 14, 2007, 06:40:25 PM »
The Gravedancers: After Dark Horrorfest
After a drunken night of dancing on graves, a group of friends are haunted by three havoc-minded ghosts bent on revenge.

This is  a DVD that a friend of mine is sending me. What happen was... a friend of hers brought it to work and gave it to her because she didn't care for it. Turns out my friend already had a copy so she decided to send it to me.  Very nice of her. :)

I am not familiar with these movies... it says it is "One of the Eight Movies to Die For". Is anyone here familiar with these releases? I watched the trailer for this one online and looks like it could be a pretty good horror movie. So I am looking forward to this one arriving. :)

One thing I noticed while reading the back cover scan... this has something I have never seen before!  It has a commentary... which I am used to. It also has deleted scenes with optional commentary... this I am also used to... but this release also has the Theatrical Trailer With optional Commentary! This is pretty cool... I never seen  a release do a commentary for a trailer before!

So... anyone here have any experience with this... or the other horror movies in the series?
Pete