Author Topic: Wolfman's got Nards!  (Read 1791 times)

Buefox75

Wolfman's got Nards!
« on: May 06, 2007, 06:30:59 AM »
Yes, this may seem silly but I'm so danged happy about it, I thought I'd post it in case others don't know.
From davisdvd.com:

The Monster Squad
 Lionsgate Home Entertainment will release fan-favorite, and one of the most requested titles, The Monster Squad on July 24th. Available  on DVD for the first time, the 1980s cult classic arrives as a 2-disc 20th anniversary special edition featuring a newly mastered 16x9 anamorphic transfer, Dolby Digital 5.1 and original 2.0 stereo tracks. Bonus materials will include an audio commentary with writer/director Fred Dekker and "Squad Members" Andre Gower, Ryan Lambert and Ashley Bank, deleted scenes, "MONSTER SQUAD FOREVER!" five-part retrospective featuring new interviews with Dekker, actors Andrew Gower, Ryan Lambert, Ashley Bank, Duncan Regehr, Tom Noonan and more, "A CONVERSATION WITH FRANKENSTEIN" never-before-seen classic interview with the Monster himself, the original theatrical trailer and TV spot. Retail will be $19.98.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
Re: Wolfman's got Nards!
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2007, 03:27:59 PM »
Looking forward to this one myself! :)
Pete

schultzy

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2007, 10:20:38 PM »
I guess I can delete it off my computer soon :)

Buefox75

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2007, 11:04:42 PM »
I'm excited by this, don't get me wrong. But I hate the cover...Maybe not the entire thing but I have an objection to the kid on the front with the bandolier of high caliber rounds and the huge "pseudo-scimitar" knife. Those items were never used in the movie. I hate it when they screw with things just to punch 'em up a notch.

Oh well, I'm just happy it's coming out.