Author Topic: Doctor Sleep  (Read 256 times)

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
Doctor Sleep
« on: March 20, 2023, 01:59:56 PM »
     Doctor Sleep (2019/United States)

Warner Bros. Home Entertainment (United States)
Director:Mike Flanagan
Writing:Mike Flanagan (Screenwriter), Stephen King (1947) (Original Material By)
Length:152 min.
Video:Widescreen 1.85:1
Audio:English: Dolby Atmos: 3D, English: Dolby Digital: 5.1, Audio Descriptive: Dolby Digital: 5.1, Audio Descriptive: Dolby Digital: 5.1, French: Dolby Digital: 5.1, Italian: Dolby Digital: 5.1, Spanish: Dolby Digital: 5.1, Russian: Dolby Digital: 5.1
Subtitles:Arabic, Chinese, Danish, English, Finnish, French, Greek, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish

Stars:
Ewan McGregor as Dan Torrance
Rebecca Ferguson as Rose the Hat
Kyliegh Curran as Abra Stone
Cliff Curtis as Billy Freeman
Zahn McClarnon as Crow Daddy

Plot:
Still scarred by the trauma he endured as a child at the Overlook Hotel, Dan Torrance faces the ghosts of the past when he meets Abra, a courageous teen who desperately needs his help – and who possesses a powerful extrasensory ability called the "shine."

Extras:
  • Scene Access
  • Featurettes
  • Digital Copy
  • Director's Cut on Blu-ray

My Thoughts:

Oh wow! I loved this. A fantastic follow-up to The Shining! These films will definitely be a double feature I watch again in the future. The entire cast was great but I must say for me Kyliegh Curran stole the show in the part of Abra and Ewan McGregor was great as an adult Danny. I can't recommend this one higher. And if you really want a treat watch it right after The Shining for an awesome double feature!
Rating:
Pete