Author Topic: Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman: The Complete Series  (Read 6750 times)

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman: The Complete Series
« on: May 01, 2020, 12:39:01 AM »
     Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman: The Complete Series (1993/United States)

New Video (United States)
Director:
Writing:
Length:7224 min.
Video:Full Frame 1.33:1
Audio:English: Dolby Digital: 2-Channel Stereo
Subtitles:

Stars:
Jane Seymour as Dr. Michaela 'Mike' Quinn
Joe Lando as Byron Sully
Chad Allen as Matthew Cooper
Erika Flores as Colleen Cooper

Plot:
In an age when women were expected to be seen but not, heard, Dr. Michaela "Mike" Quinn (Jane Seymour) is an independent spirit who forsakes her home in genteel Boston for the rough-and-tumble life on the Western frontier. With a new family and mountain man Bryon Sully (Joe Lando) by her side, Quinn finds a new set of challenges-and rewards-in life as a pioneer.

Now for the first time, DR. QUINN, MEDICINE WOMAN: THE COMPLETE SERIES brings together all six critcally-acclaimed seasons and two feature-length movies of this groundbreaking historical drama. This unique collection traces the entire arc of Dr. Quinn's epic story, from her first step out of the stagecoach in Colorado Springs through the extraordinary romance between her and Sully, the expansion of their family, and the dramatic series finale. All 150 episodes feature unforgettable storylines and a rich cast of characters that bring the timeless themes of the Old West into vivid focus for modern viewers.

Acclaimed for both its painstaking historical authenticity and its ongoing contemporary relevance, the Emmy® Award-winning DR. QUINN, MEDICINE WOMAN: THE COMPLETE SERIES unites each and every moment of one of television's most celebrated family classics.

Extras:
  • Scene Access
  • Featurettes
  • Commentary
  • Production Notes
  • Gallery
  • Interactive Game
  • Closed Captioned
  • 2 Reunion Movies

My Thoughts:
I just completed all 5 seasons of this series. I found it to be a very good series from start to finish. I wouldn't say there is a stand out season but there is a series long consistency that I was sorry to see the series end. The entire cast does great giving you characters you can care for, root for and characters you can enjoy hating. The series brought out joys and other emotions. Yes this series is definitely pure drama, but it is one that I would highly recommend.

Rating:
Pete