Author Topic: What'ya got 2019  (Read 11078 times)

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
What'ya got 2019
« on: December 29, 2018, 07:32:47 PM »
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools

Offline Piffi

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
Re: What'ya got 2019
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2019, 03:54:44 PM »

First Blood (4K Blu-Ray) 1982

Rambo: First Blood Part II (4K Blu-Ray) 1985

Rambo III (4K Blu-Ray) 1988
We'll Always Have Paris.

Thomas

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2019, 11:38:58 PM »
So far this year...

Office Space
With more laughs, more fun, and more flair, this Special Edition Blu-ray is a sure cure for a case of the Mondays! Get motivated with an all-new trivia track. Jazz up your TPS reports with four new games. Check out the hilarious deleted scenes and tell your boss where to stick them (if you dare). It's everything you love about OFFICE SPACE...cubed!

Unable to endure another mind-numbing day at Initech Corporation, white-collar peon Peter Gibbons (Ron Livingston) has had enough. Armed with a bold new attitude and a sexy new girlfriend (Jennifer Aniston), he neglects his job with a vengeance – and is quickly promoted to upper management!

In Bruges
Colin Farrell and Academy Award® nominee†† Ralph Fiennes star in this edgy, action-packed comedy filled with thrilling chases, spectacular shoot-outs and an explosive ending you won't want to miss!

Hit men Ray (Farrell) and Ken (Brendan Gleeson, Harry Potter) have been ordered to cool their heels in the storybook city of Bruges (it's in Belgium) after finishing a big job. But since hit men make the worst tourists, they soon find themselves in a life-and-death struggle of comic proportions against one very angry crime boss (Fiennes)!

Get ready for the outrageous and unpredictable fun you will have In Bruges, the movie critics are calling "wildly entertaining" (Stephen Rebello, Playboy).

†† 1993 Best Actor in a Supporting Role, Schindler's List; 1996 Best Actor in a Leading Role, The English Patient.

The Big Lebowski
From the Academy Award®-winning° Coen brothers (Fargo, True Grit), The Big Lebowski is a hilariously quirky comedy about bowling, a severed toe, White Russians and a guy named...The Dude.  Jeff "The Dude" Lebowski doesn't want any drama in his life...heck, he can't even be bothered with a job.  But, he must embark on a quest with his bowling buddies after his rug is destroyed in a twisted case of mistaken identity.  Starring Jeff Bridges, John Goodman, Julianne Moore, Steve Buscemi, Philip Seymour Hoffman and John Turturro, experience the cultural phenomenon of The Dude in the "#1 cult film of all time!" (The Boston Globe)

°2007 Best Picture, Best Director, Best Adapted Screenplay, No Country for Old Men. 1996 Best Original Screenplay, Fargo.

A Quiet Place
In this "MIND-BLOWINGLY TENSE" thriller, a family must navigate their lives in silence to avoid mysterious creatures that hunt by sound. Knowing that even the slightest whisper or footstep can bring death, Evelyn (Emily Blunt) and Lee (John Krasinski) are determined to find a way to protect their children at all costs while they desperately search for a way to fight back. Hailed by critics as "SENSATIONALLY GRIPPING" and "HEART-POUNDING", A Quiet Place is the must-see movie of the year.

Snatch
Guy Ritchie, writer/director of Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, delivers another awe-insiring directorial masterpiece, SNATCH – an edgy and hilarious film about a diamond heist gone wrong, a colorful Irish gypsy-turned-prize fighter...and a very temperamental dog.

In the heart of gangland, two novice unlicensed boxing promoters, Turkish (Jason Statham) and Tommy (Stephen Graham), get roped into organizing a rigged bare-knuckle fight with local kingpin/villain and fellow boxing promoter Brick Top (Alan Ford).  But all goes wrong when wildcard Irish gypsy boxer One Punch Mickey O'Neil (Brad Pitt) starts playing by his own rules, and the duo find themselves heading for a whole lot of trouble.

Meanwhile, Franky Four Fingers (Benicio Del Toro) and his stolen 86-carat diamond have gone missing in London.  Head honcho Avi (Dennis Farina) hires local legend Bullet Tooth Tony (Vinnie Jones) to find them, launching everyone into a spiral of double-crossing vendettas and events, most of them illegal.

The Karate Kid Part III/The Next Karate Kid
The Karate Kid Part III
Ralph Macchio and Noriyuki "Pat" Morita return with more invaluable lessons about life, honor and friendship in THE KARATE KID PART III, directed by Oscar® winner John G. Avildsen (Best Directing - Rocky, 1976). John Kreese (Martin Kove) is also back and more dangerous than ever! Blaming Daniel and Mr. Miyagi for the loss of his karate school, the revenge-obsessed sensei asks evil martial arts master Terry Silver (Thomas Ian Griffith) and Cobra Kia student Mike Barnes (Sean Kanan) for no mercy!

The Next Karate Kid
Oscar® nominee Noriyuki "Pat" Morita (Best Actor in a Supporting Role - The Karate Kid, 1984) and Oscar®-winner Hillary Swank (Best Actress in a Leading Role - Million Dollar Baby, 2004)co-star in THE NEXT KARATE KID, the story of a rebellious teen, Julie, who needs a lkttle help from her friends-in this casethe wise Mr. Miyagi and a trio of buddhist monks! The action kicks into overdrive when Julie is pitted against a posse of paramilitary students who rule her high school. and when their leader teaches them to fight to kill, Julie and Mr. Miyagi teaches them the secret of fighting to live.

12 Angry Men
12 Angry Men, directed by Sidney Lumet, may be the most radical courtroom drama in cinema history. A behind-closed-doors look at the American legal system that is as riveting as it is spare, this iconic adaptation of Reginald Rose's teleplay stars Henry Fonda as the dissenting member on a jury of white men ready to pass judgment on a Puerto Rican teenager charged with murdering his father. The result is a saga of epic proportions that plays out over a tense afternoon in one sweltering room. Lumet's electrifying snapshot of 1950s America on the verge of change is one of the great feature film debuts.

The Time Traveler's Wife
Lose yourself in timeless love with this gloriously romantic story of the journey of two hearts. Artist Clare Abshire (Rachel McAdams) shares a deep emotional bond with Henry De Tamble (Eric Bana), a handsome librarian who travels involuntarily through time. Knowing they can be separated without warning, Clare and Henry treasure the moments they have together, imbuing them with the yearning and passion of two people imprisoned by time...and set free by love.

Four Weddings and a Funeral
As enchanting and memorable as any four-star affair, this lighthearted, frothy and hilarious "little" film took the world by storm in 1994, garnering four British Academy Awards and a Nomination for the Best Picture Oscar®! From the creators of Notting Hill and Love Actually, this incomparably charming hit is accompanied by hours of exciting behind-the-scenes extras, making it truly delightful indeed.

The Truman Show
Funnyman Jim Carrey stars with Oscar® nominees Laura Linney* and Ed Harris** in The Truman Show, the dark comedy about a world famous reality star who thinks he's just an insurance agent. When this supposedly ordinary man discovers he's spent his entire life on camera surrounded by paid actors rather than family and friends, he sets out to find a new and truthful existence...and along the way finds uproarious adventure. Named as one of ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY'S "100 Greatest Characters," Carrey's Truman Burbank is intriguing, emotional and laugh-out-loud funny. Nominated for 3 Academy Awards®† this story about a man who's on the air and unaware captivated audiences and critics alike.

*Actress in a Leading Role: You Can Count On Me (2000), The Savages (2001); Actress in a Supporting Role: Kinsey (2004).
**Actor in a Leading Role: Pollock (2000); Actor in a Supporting Role: Apollo 13 (1995), The Truman Show (1998), The Hours (2002).
†Directing (Peter Weir), Actor in a Supporting Role (Ed Harris); Writing - Screenplay Written Directly for the Screen (Andrew Niccol), 1998.

Se7en/ Insomnia/ Devils Advocate

Dreamcatcher
Jonesy, Henry, Pete and Beaver are bonded by friendship... and by the strange powers each acquired on a fateful day in their childhood. But now a horrific entity is putting their friendship and powers to the test, and some of the four will die. And some will save the world from a menace unlike anything ever seen.

Suspense. Heroism. Awesome effects. They're all unleashed in this Stephen King tale adapted by William Goldman and director/co-writer Lawrence Kasdan. A splendid cast, headed by Morgan Freeman as a shoot-first alien hunter, powers the eerie goings-on ranging from a monster flushfest to a massive animal migration to inner mindscapes and beyond. Dreamcatcher: it's a sci-fi/horror fan's dream come true.

Blade Runner 2049 / Blade Runner: The Final Cut
Blade Runner 2049 30 years after the events of the first film. LAPD Officer K (Ryan Gosling) unearths a long buried secret that leads him on a quest to find Rick Deckard (Harrison Ford). In Blade Runner: The Final Cut LAPD Detective Deckard hunts for fugitive replicants — and is drawn into a mysterious woman whose secrets may undermine his soul.

Gangs of New York
Directed by Academy Award® winner Martin Scorcese (2006, Best Director, The Departed), this epic tale of vengeance and survival stars two-time Oscar® winner Daniel Day-Lewis (1989, Best Actor, My Left Foot; 2007, Best Actor, There Will Be Blood), Leonardo DiCaprio and Cameron Diaz.

After years of incarceration, Irish immigrant Amsterdam Vallon (DiCaprio) returns to lower Manhattan's lawless, corrupt Five Points section seeking revenge against the rival gang leader (Day-Lewis) who killed his father.  But before long, Amsterdam's personal vendetta becomes part of an erupting wave of full-blown gang warfare.  Feel your heart pound while weapons and cultures clash in a chaotic symphony of life and death.  Surrender to the tumultuous atmosphere of 1860s New York as phenomenal sound and stunning visual clarity transport you back in time.

Pete

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2019, 06:11:59 AM »
Black Mirror: Season 4 (2017)

Jan 5th - £12.88 @ Amazon.co.uk

Running Time: 5h 45m

Price per Hour: £2.24
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2019, 07:07:08 PM »
The Barbarians (1987)

Jan 23rd - €10.99 @ Amazon.de

Running Time: 1h 24m

Price per Hour: €7.85
Karsten

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2019, 10:46:46 PM »
The Blacklist: Season 3 (2015 - 2016)

Feb 9th - £14.99 @ Amazon.co.uk

Running Time: 16h 23m

Price per Hour: £0.92

The Flash: Season 4 (2017 - 2018)

Feb 9th - £14.86 @ Amazon.co.uk

Running Time: 18h 22m

Price per Hour: £0.81

New Girl: Season 4 (2014 - 2015)

Feb 9th - €12.98 @ Amazon.de

Running Time: 7h 37m

Price per Hour: €1.70

New Girl: Season 5 (2016)

Feb 9th - €12.98 @ Amazon.de

Running Time: 7h 39m

Price per Hour: €1.70

Supergirl: Season 3 (2017 - 2018)

Feb 9th - £14.86 @ Amazon.co.uk

Running Time: 18h 22m

Price per Hour: £0.81

Supernatural: Season 12 (2016 - 2017)

Feb 9th - £14.72 @ Amazon.co.uk

Running Time: 16h 11m

Price per Hour: £0.91
Karsten

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2019, 11:05:13 PM »
Chicago Fire: Season 6 (2017 - 2018)

Mar 2nd - $14.99 @ Amazon.com

Running Time: 16h 19m

Price per Hour: $0.92

Last Man Standing: Season 4 (2014 - 2015)

Mar 8th - $15.99 @ Amazon.com

Running Time: 7h 56m

Price per Hour: $2.02

Supernatural: Season 13 (2017 - 2018)

Mar 8th - $9.99 @ Amazon.com

Running Time: 16h 11m

Price per Hour: $0.62

Ant-Man and the Wasp (2018)

Mar 9th - €11.97 @ Amazon.de

Running Time: 1h 58m

Price per Hour: €6.09
Karsten

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2019, 06:16:33 PM »
American Ninja 1 - 4 (1985 - 1990)

Apr 14th - €22.99 @ Media Markt

Running Time: 6h 16m

Price per Hour: €3.67

Mamma Mia!: Here We Go Again (2018)

Apr 14th - €9.99 @ Media Markt

Running Time: 1h 54m

Price per Hour: €5.26
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 06:19:31 PM by DJ Doena »
Karsten

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2019, 05:04:37 PM »
Arthur's Law: The Complete Series (2018)
(Arthurs Gesetz: Die komplette Serie)

Apr 24th - €17.99 @ Amazon.de

Running Time: 4h 48m

Price per Hour: €3.75
« Last Edit: May 04, 2019, 05:07:04 PM by DJ Doena »
Karsten

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2019, 07:48:57 PM »
The Americans: The Complete Series (2013 - 2018)

Jun 7th - £39.65 @ Amazon.co.uk

Running Time: 2d 10h 12m

Price per Hour: £0.68

Malcolm in the Middle: The Complete Series (2000 - 2006)

Jun 7th - £64.45 @ Amazon.co.uk

Running Time: 2d 7h 36m

Price per Hour: £1.16
Karsten

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2019, 03:34:09 PM »
It Takes Two (1995)

Jun 25th - $5.00 @ Wal-Mart

Running Time: 1h 41m

Price per Hour: $2.97
Karsten

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2019, 02:38:30 PM »
What We Left Behind: Looking Back at Star Trek: Deep Space Nine (2018)

Aug 16th - $12.96 @ Amazon.com

Running Time: 1h 57m

Price per Hour: $6.65
« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 11:05:45 PM by DJ Doena »
Karsten

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2019, 11:06:33 PM »
Scrubs: Season 2 (2002 - 2003)

Aug 29th - €2.90 @ Medimops

Running Time: 7h 40m

Price per Hour: €0.38

Scrubs: Season 3 (2003 - 2004)

Aug 29th - €2.98 @ Medimops

Running Time: 7h 38m

Price per Hour: €0.39

Scrubs: Season 4 (2004 - 2005)

Aug 29th - €2.98 @ Medimops

Running Time: 8h 40m

Price per Hour: €0.34

Scrubs: Season 5 (2006)

Aug 29th - €2.79 @ Medimops

Running Time: 8h 23m

Price per Hour: €0.33

Scrubs: Season 6 (2006 - 2007)

Aug 29th - €2.78 @ Medimops

Running Time: 7h 49m

Price per Hour: €0.36

Scrubs: Season 7 (2007 - 2008)

Aug 29th - €2.97 @ Medimops

Running Time: 3h 46m

Price per Hour: €0.79

Scrubs: Season 8 (2009)

Aug 29th - €3.47 @ Medimops

Running Time: 6h 34m

Price per Hour: €0.53

Scrubs: Season 9 (2009 - 2010)

Aug 29th - €4.45 @ Medimops

Running Time: 4h 29m

Price per Hour: €0.99
Karsten

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2019, 09:25:46 PM »
Chicago P.D.: Season 5 (2017 - 2018)

Aug 31st - $17.99 @ Amazon.com

Running Time: 16h 16m

Price per Hour: $1.11
Karsten

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2019, 11:03:44 PM »
Chicago Med: Season 3 (2017 - 2018)

Sep 9th - $12.99 @ Amazon.com

Running Time: 14h 5m

Price per Hour: $0.92

Aquaman (2018)

Sep 11th - €11.97 @ Amazon.de

Running Time: 2h 23m

Price per Hour: €5.02
Karsten