Author Topic: That's why I don't rely on streaming  (Read 2075 times)

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
That's why I don't rely on streaming
« on: May 01, 2018, 06:08:11 PM »
Let me apologize in advance for any typos. My real computer is currently installing the latest Windows 10 update (1803) and I'm typing on a tablet - I hate typing on tablets, there is no haptics to the keyboard, no boarder to one key's end.

Anyway. I have access to Netflix but I rarely ever use it. Two shows I occasionally watch there are Prison Break and Ray Donovan. But I haven't watched a Donavan episode in a few months now. It just fell off my radar. Luckily Netflix remembers where I was.

Or not.

Because Ray Donovan is no longer available on Netflix. I checked and it was removed back in December 2017.

So not only don't I have spur-of-the-moment access to this show anymore, I also don't even know which season I was in. (methinks it was season 3)

Now I have to buy the DVDs anyway if I wish to continue watching this show...
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
Re: That's why I don't rely on streaming
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2018, 05:47:21 AM »
I feel your pain...

I have a few shows on Netflix in "My List" which are not original Netflix content and am rather concerned whether it will be removed before I get to it. In fact, I think some stuff has been removed already, I believe (movies though, not TV shows).