Author Topic: Curse of Chucky  (Read 2569 times)

kevin_1990

Curse of Chucky
« on: September 30, 2013, 07:58:12 PM »

Anyone else looking forward to another chucky movie i sure am i own all 5 plus i have had this new one pre-ordered since July lol im a big chucky fan im sure i heard this movie is to go back to horror unlike the last 2 films that were more comedies i did like the last 2 movies espically Bride of Chuckey but im really looking fallward to seeing curse of chucky.

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
Re: Curse of Chucky
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2013, 12:09:04 AM »
From what I've read from the people I know who had watched the film already it is more serious than the last two and the CGI isn't annoying and fake (Thank God...). I want it but I wait untill the price of the new Chucky blu-ray set drop (no way in hell I'll pay almost 90$ when I like only 3 of the 5 films).
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 12:10:48 AM by Jimmy »

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2013, 02:09:50 AM »
I hadn't realized this had been made.  I remember reading somewhere about another being made, but that was it.

kevin_1990

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2013, 02:29:02 PM »
From what I've read from the people I know who had watched the film already it is more serious than the last two and the CGI isn't annoying and fake (Thank God...). I want it but I wait untill the price of the new Chucky blu-ray set drop (no way in hell I'll pay almost 90$ when I like only 3 of the 5 films).

when i pre-ordered it on amazing back in July i think it was like £30 its now down to £11. it will be good to see chucky back in the more serious role but the last 2 movies i think people took them to serious fair enough they werent serious like the first 3 they were really comdies but i like them i found them funny espically bride of chucky.

kevin_1990

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2013, 02:33:48 PM »
I hadn't realized this had been made.  I remember reading somewhere about another being made, but that was it.

they kept it very quiet i dont think i have heard anything about it eaither i just happend to come across it on amazon and i pre-ordered it I did know for years though that there was talk about another chucky film but no one knew if it was true or not and people were making up fake trailers and stuff.

it isent comeing out in the cinemia it's just going straight to dvd thats probably why we havent heard much about it.

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2013, 06:16:50 AM »
Darn! This coming from you makes me strongly think about if  should get the Blu-ray box set. I already have the first one on Blu-ray, but once the box is available for a good deal I might just double dip part 1.

Myself I read the review on blu-ray.com, which is not very favorable...

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2013, 07:37:41 PM »

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2013, 06:58:47 AM »
Thanks, Jimmy.

It's only one of several in the box set, so I wasn't that review spoil my appetite... Anyway, will wait until it's sown at a better price.

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2013, 07:06:27 AM »
I didn't even know it was in the boxset untill I read Ian's review :-[

As you I wait for the unavoidable price drop... I'm sure we will be able to get it for 40$ next year.