Author Topic: My Babysitter's a Vampire: The First Season  (Read 1353 times)

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
My Babysitter's a Vampire: The First Season
« on: September 18, 2013, 02:28:19 AM »
     My Babysitter's a Vampire: The First Season
IMDb |Wikipedia |Trailer/Intro |
See how the adventures began as Ethan (Matthew Knight) and Benny (Atticus Dean Mitchell) join forces with "babe-o-sitter" and fledgling vampire Sarah (Vanessa Morgan) in this 3-disc set of the original movie and all 13 Season One episodes! When his parents insist on hiring a babysitter, high school freshman Ethan worries about his already precarious image. But when he learns the truth about Sarah's mission to save the world from her blood-sucking ex-boyfriend, Ethan also discovers spooky realities about his sleepy hometown – and his own secret powers. Mysterious, fun and exciting, My Babysitter's a Vampire follows the adventures of a group of friends taking on zombies, demons, ghosts and other high school challenges.

1. Lawn of the Dead
2. Three Cheers for Evil
3. Friday Night Frights
4. Blue Moon
5. Blood Drive
6. Doug the Vampire Hunter
7. Guys & Dolls
8. Double Negative
9. Smells Like Trouble
10. Die, Pod!
11. The Brewed
12. Three Geeks & A Demon
13. Revamped
14. TV Movie: My Babysitter's a Vampire

Stars:
Matthew Knight as Ethan Morgan
Vanessa Morgan as Sarah
Atticus Mitchell as Benny Weir
Cameron Kennedy as Rory
Kate Todd as Erica Jones
Laura DeCarteret as Samantha Morgan

My Thoughts:
This is a series I never seen before getting the set for my birthday back in May. Oddly to this day I don't know which of my friends sent it to me. Someone seen it on my wishlist and ordered it... sending it to me. With only the message of Happy Birthday. It is obviously someone that knows I like pretty much anything with vampires in it. This is a series that is geared more towards pre-teens/lower-teens. But that don't bother me a bit. I can still enjoy such shows. And I enjoyed this one. Not the best I ever seen... but it is worth the time needed to watch it. The series isn't quite as good as the TV Movie that came out before the series... as the TV Movie had slightly more graphic violence. My favorite episode of the set is the last one... it was pretty much a sequel to the TV Movie. And left the series in a spot where I wanted to see more. So yes this is a series I would continue to collect. But unfortunately the second season was never released on DVD. Hopefully one day.

My Rating:
Out of a Possible 5
Pete