Author Topic: Permission to list DVD's for sale?  (Read 1739 times)

Trurl

Permission to list DVD's for sale?
« on: August 25, 2009, 05:50:31 AM »
Hi!

I found this forum specifically via a search for collectors forums because I have a large collection of rare and OOP DVDs that I've amassed over the last 11 years that I now have no choice but to sell.  I read the sticky which said that users who joined specifically to sell would be banned.  While I hope I can avail myself of the chance to talk with fellow collectors and DVD junkies my primary interest is to sell off my collection.  So, rather than step on any toes I'd just like to ask permission to post what I have- I think there are some really good titles there and I hate to resort to eBay.  If no than my apologies and just delete this- thanks!'

Fred

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Permission to list DVD's for sale?
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2009, 01:33:05 PM »
Hi Fred. I think you may end up liking it here! Karsten is the administrator and will need to make that decision but I personally would like a peek.

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2009, 05:23:27 PM »
Since you asked nicely, go ahead, post your list. :)
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools

Trurl

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2009, 01:04:35 AM »
Fantastic, thank you!  I'll start a new thread so maybe this one should get deleted...