Author Topic: What Movies I Been Watching  (Read 470838 times)

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
Re: What Movies I Been Watching
« Reply #735 on: April 18, 2020, 08:57:25 PM »
     Charlie's Angels (2019/United States)

Sony Pictures Home Entertainment (United States)
Director:Elizabeth Banks (1974)
Writing:Elizabeth Banks (1974) (Screenwriter), Evan Spiliotopoulos (Story By), David Auburn (Story By), Ivan Goff (Original Material By), Ben Roberts (1916) (Original Material By)
Length:118 min.
Video:Widescreen 2.39:1
Audio:English: DTS-X: 3D, French: Dolby Digital: 5.1, Spanish: Dolby Digital: 5.1
Subtitles:English, French, Spanish

Stars:
Kristen Stewart as Sabina Wilson
Naomi Scott as Elena Houghlin
Ella Balinska as Jane Kano
Elizabeth Banks (1974) as Boz
Patrick Stewart (1940) as John Bosley

Plot:
KRISTEN STEWART, NAOMI SCOTT, and ELLA BALINSKA are working for the mysterious Charles Townsend, whose investigative agency has expanded internationally. The new Angels are among the world's smartest, bravest, and most highly trained women all over the globe. Under the guidance of Bosley (ELIZABETH BANKS), the Angels have to protect a revolutionary technology from becoming weaponized. They will have to rely on each other as their assignment becomes increasingly treacherous and even those closest to them can no longer be trusted.

Extras:
  • Scene Access
  • Deleted Scenes
  • Featurettes
  • Music Videos
  • Outtakes/Bloopers
  • Digital Copy

My Thoughts:

Ok... what to say about this one. It definitely had it's moments. There is some good action. And I really liked Kristen Stewart as Sabina. She was my favorite character. That said this film is lacking. There is definitely better action films to see. I have yet seen a Charlie's Angels movie that compares to the 70's series. While I would say the girls have chemestry it is nothing like the ladies in the series. But over all I would say it is worth the time put in to watch it. Just don't go in expecting too much.

Rating:
Pete