Author Topic: Merry Christmas Everyone  (Read 6632 times)

Offline goodguy

• Heavy Poster
  • Colleen West never liked the first light of day.
    • View Profile
Re: Merry Christmas Everyone
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2009, 02:42:46 AM »
Pete, I'm always amazed at how much you watch (and, in addition, post about). I wouldn't have thought a 4h movie would pose a challenge to you.
Matthias

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2009, 02:53:15 AM »
I guess it boils down to a short attention span... I much prefer a few at an hour and a half over one that is 3plus hours.  :P
Pete

Rogmeister

« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2009, 01:51:37 AM »
Maybe you could try watching Gone With The Wind on Oscar Night?  You could even make yourself a bet...what will conclude first, the movie or the Oscar telecast?  :laugh:

I got no DVDs for Christmas...I wasn't really expecting any as most of my relatives feel I have too many already...I probably do, too.  I actually gave my brother all of my Coen Brothers DVDs as a gift.  And then my brother got a blu-ray player from his son.  He also got 5 movies including District 9 and Inglorious Bastards.

Gifts I got include a couole of T-shirts (one of The Three Stooges, the other of Johnny Cash giving the finger) and a few other things.  My dad gave me a $50 Wal-Mart gift card.  Let's see if I can resist spending it on DVDs...
« Last Edit: December 28, 2009, 01:54:51 AM by Rogmeister »

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2009, 05:05:29 AM »
You could watch Gone With the Wind like a serial, every day one or two chapters :bag:

snowcat

« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2009, 11:51:42 AM »
You could watch Gone With the Wind like a serial, every day one or two chapters :bag:

...I admit, I did this with the Lord of The Rings...  :bag:

I managed Gone with the Wind :S I have no idea why.