Author Topic: Country Flags  (Read 4523 times)

kdh1949

Country Flags
« on: May 04, 2007, 05:24:13 PM »
I really like the feature here where if you put your country in your forum profile, a flag of that country shows up when you post.  This is really neat. ;D 8)

I wish all users would add their home country to their forum profile so we can see at a glance where they're from.

Touti

Re: Country Flags
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2007, 07:06:46 PM »
I would love to take the credit for it but the suggestion came from a member.  I don't remember his member name but is avatar is The Hulk.

snarbo

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2007, 08:30:14 PM »
I would love to take the credit for it but the suggestion came from a member.  I don't remember his member name but is avatar is The Hulk.

That would be Lovemunkey

JP_S

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2007, 08:39:34 PM »
I wouldn't say that the Hulk is a lovemonkey?

Touti

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2007, 09:14:45 PM »

That would be Lovemunkey

That's correct.

lovemunkey187

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2007, 08:58:12 AM »
Thanks.

It's my quota of bright ideas for the year used up though now.

So from here on in, it's just gonna be a bunch dumbass ideas  ;D

kdh1949

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2007, 08:55:20 AM »
OK.  Thanks, Lovemunkey.  It was a great idea.

ninehours

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2007, 07:00:44 PM »
Did not select my country as England not in the list Scotland & Wales not there either

snarbo

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2007, 09:34:44 PM »
Did not select my country as England not in the list Scotland & Wales not there either

NO there not but the UK is, which is made up of England, Scotland, Wales and N. Ireland.

Steve

Touti

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2007, 02:05:15 AM »

I'm sorry your country isn'there, this is a mod applied to the forum, obviously I couldn't verify that all countries were there.  I'll check the admin panel to see if it can be added.

widescreen forever

« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2007, 05:12:54 AM »
I would like to add an avatar to my ID but can't find the area to do this...   ???

FunkyLA

« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2007, 05:45:16 AM »
Where am I?

ninehours

« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2007, 06:06:34 AM »

NO there not but the UK is, which is made up of England, Scotland, Wales and N. Ireland.

Steve

Then why don't we have a UK team in the world cup

lovemunkey187

« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2007, 08:34:05 AM »
I would like to add an avatar to my ID but can't find the area to do this...   ???

Just under the bar with scrolling advert and the greetings box there are some tabs.  Click on the "Profile" tab

On the next screen, click on "Modify Profile"

Then

Select "Forum Profile Information" from the list.

FunkyLA

« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2007, 04:44:14 PM »
Then why don't we have a UK team in the world cup
It is a long story.... but... basically, the FA, the WFA, the SFA, and the NIFA don't want this to happen
They "might" get a UK team for the Olympics - but I doubt it. (Would not be allowed to enter as England, Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland.)
Ask them
I am "NOT" a football fan, just sad enough to know that this is true.