Author Topic: Superman: Man of Tomorrow  (Read 337 times)

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
Superman: Man of Tomorrow
« on: July 23, 2023, 06:22:10 AM »
     Superman: Man of Tomorrow (2020/United States)

Warner Bros. Home Entertainment (United States)
Director:Chris Palmer
Writing:Tim Sheridan (Writer), Jerry Siegel (1914) (Original Characters By), Joe Shuster (Original Characters By), Joe Samachson (Original Characters By), Joe Certa (Original Characters By), Jerry Ordway (Original Characters By), Tom Grummett (Original Characters By), Keith Giffen (Original Characters By), Roger Slifer (Original Characters By)
Length:86 min.
Video:Anamorphic Widescreen 1.78:1
Audio:English: DTS-HD Master Audio: 5.1, English: Dolby Digital: 5.1, French: Dolby Digital: 5.1, Spanish: Dolby Digital: 5.1
Subtitles:English, French, Spanish

Stars:
Darren Criss as Superman / Clark Kent (voice)
Zachary Quinto as Lex Luthor (voice)
Ike Amadi as Martian Manhunter (voice)
Eugene Byrd as Ron Troupe (voice)
David Chen as Med Student / Scientist (voice)

Plot:
A NEW SUPER HERO FOR A NEW AGE!
Meet Clark Kent. Sent to earth as an infant from the dying planet of Krypton, he arrived with as many questions as the number of light-years he travelled. Now a young man, he makes his living in Metropolis as an intern at the Daily Planet - alongside reporter Lois Lane - while secretly wielding his alien powers of flight, super-strength and x-ray vision in the battle for good. Follow the fledgling hero as he engages in bloody battles with intergalactic bounty hunter Lobo before fighting for his life with the alien Parasite. The world will learn about Superman...but first, Superman must save the world!

Extras:
  • Bonus Trailers
  • Featurettes
  • Digital Copy
  • From the DC Vault: 2 Bonus Cartoons

My Thoughts:

I enjoyed this one, though it did seem a bit on the weird side to me as it didn't follow the usual Superman mythos. It wasn't bad persay... just different and kinda threw me off a bit. But it was enjoyable and I can see myself watching it again.

Rating:

Pete