Author Topic: Hello everyone. New to these forums.  (Read 4759 times)

Lowpro

Re: Hello everyone. New to these forums.
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2015, 07:53:06 AM »
Have really grown accustomed to the "blue" theme Invelos offers per viewing ones collection online, so I thought I'd go for that look with phpDVDProfiler.

Check out the skin I'm using: http://doena-soft.de/phpdvdprofiler_en/

Very nice.  Just took a quick peek at your collection and noticed something right away that we have in common with respects to how we use DVD Profiler.  Check out my collection here (...what I've cataloged of it so far) and lets see if you can figure out what I'm talking about. ;)  I'm sure you'll be able to.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 08:03:04 AM by Lowpro »

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2015, 04:19:06 PM »
Very nice.  Just took a quick peek at your collection and noticed something right away that we have in common with respects to how we use DVD Profiler.  Check out my collection here (...what I've cataloged of it so far) and lets see if you can figure out what I'm talking about. ;)  I'm sure you'll be able to.

You choose to number discs, not box set profiles.
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools

Lowpro

« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2015, 04:30:27 PM »
Very nice.  Just took a quick peek at your collection and noticed something right away that we have in common with respects to how we use DVD Profiler.  Check out my collection here (...what I've cataloged of it so far) and lets see if you can figure out what I'm talking about. ;)  I'm sure you'll be able to.

You choose to number discs, not box set profiles.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!  Appears that you do the same thing.  Don't see it that often.  Noticed it almost immediately.  Very cool.  I've been doing things this way myself since the early days of the DVD format prior to the software even offering the location/slot option, all my discs actually stored for playback in Sony 400-disc DVD and Blu-ray changers, each Collection ID corresponding with the particular slot the disc resides in.  With phpDVDProfiler it's pretty awesome how there's the option to view boxsets clustered together or shown separately.  Shown separately I can sort by Collection ID and each individual disc is lined up in a nice neat row.  Gotta love it.