Author Topic: Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer  (Read 1564 times)

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer
« on: April 11, 2014, 05:29:06 PM »
     Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer (2007/United States)
IMDb |Wikipedia |Trailer |Trailer |
Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment
Director:Tim Story
Writing:Stan Lee (1922) (Original Characters By), Jack Kirby (Original Characters By), John Turman (Story By), Mark Frost (Story By), Don Payne (Screenwriter), Mark Frost (Screenwriter)
Length:92 min.
Rating:Rated PG : Sequences of Action Violence, Some Mild Language and Innuendo
Video:Widescreen 2.40:1
Audio:English: DTS-HD Master Audio: 5.1, English: Dolby Digital: 5.1, French: Dolby Digital: 5.1, Spanish: Dolby Digital: 5.1, Commentary: Dolby Digital: 2-Channel Stereo, Commentary: Dolby Digital: 2-Channel Stereo
Subtitles:Chinese, English, French, Korean, Spanish

Stars:
Ioan Gruffudd as Reed Richards
Jessica Alba as Sue Storm
Chris Evans (1981) as Johnny Storm
Michael Chiklis as Ben Grimm
Julian McMahon as Victor Von Doom
Kerry Washington as Alicia Masters

Plot:
The long-awaited wedding of Sue Storm and Reed Richards is crashed by a mysterious alien—the Silver Surfer—who races around the globe, wreaking havoc as he heralds the impending destruction of Earth. With time running out, the Fantastic Four reluctantly teams up with the nefarious Dr. Doom in a super-powered effort to save our planet!

Extras:
  • Scene Access
  • Audio Commentary
  • Feature Trailers
  • Bonus Trailers
  • Deleted Scenes
  • Featurettes
  • Gallery
  • Interactive Games
  • Closed Captioned
  • D-Box Motion Code

My Thoughts:
While I think I liked the first one a bit more... this one is still a good movie that I enjoyed a lot. One that is just fun to sit back and watch.... without having to think about too much. I thought the Silver Surfer was done very cool. Jessica Alba looked amazing as always. Not sure how I felt about the changing of powers thing. I think it was fun for the most part... but didn't really care too much when Johnny had all 4 of their powers.

My Rating:
Pete