Author Topic: Ant-Man  (Read 2110 times)

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
Ant-Man
« on: July 28, 2015, 10:33:52 PM »

Ant-Man
Armed with a super-suit with the astonishing ability to shrink in scale but increase in strength, cat burglar Scott Lang must embrace his inner hero and help his mentor, Dr. Hank Pym, plan and pull off a heist that will save the world.

My Thoughts:
Going into this film I knew very little of the character... but did know some about him. There was an item or two that caught me off guard... but over all worked for the film to the point that I have absolutely no complaints. I actually loved every second of it! Great storyline... awesome action and what comedy is in there was fun as well. Definitely worth the time to put in to watch it. Especially if you are a fan of the other Marvel films. I can't help but to highly recommend this one!

My Rating:
Pete

Offline GSyren

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Ant-Man
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2015, 03:44:55 PM »
I'm really wary of this one. I thought the trailer looked cool, but (as I have stated elsewhere) I'm not a fan of Marvel, with the exception of the Daredevil TV show on Netflix. Your five star review piqued my interest, but coming in with high expectations has let me down before.

So the question in my mind is ... Just how "Marvel-y" is Ant-man?

lovemunkey187

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2016, 01:46:14 PM »
I'm really wary of this one. I thought the trailer looked cool, but (as I have stated elsewhere) I'm not a fan of Marvel, with the exception of the Daredevil TV show on Netflix. Your five star review piqued my interest, but coming in with high expectations has let me down before.

Did you give this a go?

Offline GSyren

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2016, 03:46:26 PM »

Did you give this a go?
Yes, I did. And I liked it.

lovemunkey187

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2016, 08:39:48 AM »
 :thumbup: