Author Topic: Bones - Spoiler  (Read 39335 times)

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
Re: Bones - Spoiler
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2013, 03:15:28 AM »
(click to show/hide)

Offline Piffi

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2013, 10:48:18 PM »
Ugh, i dont know what to say really. I i i. I'm empty.I havent watched the promo yet. Dont know if i will. Maby i'll just have to wait for the Monday.
We'll Always Have Paris.

Thomas

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2013, 03:55:45 AM »
I found another story tied to the episode for the 21st. 

(click to show/hide)

Offline Piffi

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2013, 01:15:31 PM »
Hehe, i saw the pictures too. They actually do look happy. Lets hope that will last this time around. But i'm still not sold. Think something is still up. Got this icky feeling. But i'll guess we just have to wait and see.
We'll Always Have Paris.

Thomas

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2013, 10:12:27 PM »
I know what you mean...got the same feeling.  Something is off.

Oh man..I just had another thought.  Crap.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Piffi

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2013, 11:42:18 PM »
(click to show/hide)
We'll Always Have Paris.

Thomas

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2013, 02:09:39 AM »
(click to show/hide)

Offline Piffi

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2013, 12:33:12 PM »
(click to show/hide)
We'll Always Have Paris.

Thomas

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #38 on: October 13, 2013, 09:10:06 PM »
(click to show/hide)

Offline Piffi

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2013, 11:03:18 PM »
Why are we using spoilertags really? We are only discussing general stuff now, not the exact episode or anything. We dont need spoilertags then do we?
Anyways, your friend should check out Bones. Specially the early Bones.. In the early years of bones, it was one of my top shows i had to watch. But then something changed. Even tho i'm still watching it weekly. When they broke up Ange and Hodge i too didnt know much about how\why etc. But they put them together again and they even got a kid together. I guess we can say that Hanson & co has done alot of different stuff to our cast trough these 9 years. But i'm not sure that when Bones first started that Hanson wanted Bones and Booth together like Andrew knew with Castle. But hey. They have survived 9 years and thats better than most. And WHEN they goes off the air, i will miss them. Even tho they havent done great things lately. And for Bones (Emily Deschanel) i'm a fan of her. I think she's a good actress. I hope to see her in other things when the show goes off the air. And for Booth and Bones sticking together trough out the series or not. Good question really, but i think they will actually. Simple as that. They have made too much fuzz about everything to break them up. But then again with what happening, never say never. Maby Booth gets in love with Pelantes' evil twin? :o
We'll Always Have Paris.

Thomas

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2013, 05:12:15 AM »
Geeze...now you are the one going there.  Don't give Hanson any ideas.   :laugh:

I would hope they stay together now...after everything they have been put through.    But unfortunately, I wouldn't be surprised if they do something else.  I just hope not.

I don't think Hanson set out to get them together.  I read something several years ago, when it got more obvious that they had feelings for each other yet were doing nothing, that it was said that Hanson wouldn't put them together ...because of the Moonlighting curse..it would only happen during the very last episode..and that was a maybe.  I also heard that Boreanez - not sure I spelled his name right - was against the characters being together.  Said it would ruin the show.  So..no, they didn't go into it planning to get to them being together like Marlowe did with Castle.  I really do wonder if they would have gotten together when they did if Emily Deschanel hadn't gotten pregnant in real life and they had to deal with that in the series.  I kind of think, if that hadn't happened, we'd still be dealing with all that will they or won't they nonsense.  It was sort of like Hanson was forced into because he didn't see any other way to deal with the pregnancy.  And let's be realistic here...if they made Bones pregnant by some other man, the fans would still be going off about it...there would have been an epic level of outrage and probably a huge chunk of the audience would have been gone right then.  I barely dealt with Booth dating that journalist woman earlier in that season.  The oh so perfect, smart woman that everyone, even Bones, loved.  Gag.  Bones getting involved with someone else...or just going the artificial insemination route with a random donor..would have probably done it for me.

Offline Piffi

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2013, 11:08:31 PM »
Hehe, well. I'm not going there, you are! Dont blame it on me. I have a lot to say, but i guess i'll wait for the episode and maby i got more to say. Are you going to watch the whole episode tonight? ;)
We'll Always Have Paris.

Thomas

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2013, 11:55:57 PM »
I said nothing - not one thing - about Booth going and falling for the twin...if there is one.  I just suggested that they could be a twin.  There is a difference.  You went there with Booth and the potential twin.  That was all you.  

I don't know...maybe.  I guess I haven't decided yet.  I'm still just...eh about the series anymore.  The few minutes here and there that I've seen have been enough so far.  And last week when I tried to watch more of it - I would have tried from the start, but I was later getting home than I anticipated - I got annoyed again.  So.  I'll see.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 02:12:52 AM by Dragonfire »

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #43 on: October 15, 2013, 02:15:05 AM »
I'm watching now.  So far not bad.  Except for one thing.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #44 on: October 15, 2013, 05:24:45 AM »
I made it through the entire episode.  It was...ok.  I do have ..issues.  Big surprise ;)

(click to show/hide)