Author Topic: The Heat  (Read 4805 times)

Offline GSyren

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
Re: The Heat
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2013, 07:56:44 PM »
What's worse than rewatching DVDs even though you have lots of unwatched titles? Rewatching films on the telly, even though you have them on DVD (or even BD). I can find myself channel surfing and stopping to watch an old movie on something like TCM and suddenly I ask myself "Why on earth are you watching this on TV? If you want to rewatch it, just pop in the DVD! Anytime!"
 :o

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2013, 08:01:40 PM »
I have done that too...or watching some of the tv shows that I have DVD...with commercials.   :laugh:  At least I didn't do that with Castle..though I almost did..I started watching the first episode..then I just got my DVDs out and did it that way.

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2013, 06:23:11 AM »
Well, that is one thing I don't do. I will deliberately change channels away from stuff I own; mostly made easy for the fact that TV channels here usually still use Pan&Scan, rather then letterbox presentation. :slaphead:

Yeah but when you rewatch, you at least know what you'll get. Watching new stuff always has an uncertainty factor.
True, but then there is still so many good ones to choose from... And some might be better in my memory than others. It still boggles the mind.

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2013, 08:08:43 AM »
That is true too.