Author Topic: What You Watching Tonight ???  (Read 18998 times)

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
Re: What You Watching Tonight ???
« Reply #135 on: April 29, 2012, 11:35:39 PM »
I haven't even turned on my DVD Player today... it is taking a well deserved break. Today/tonight I am playing catch-up... clearing off my DVR a bit. Between yesterday and today I watched about the last 10 episodes of Hawaii Five-O. Now I am trying to play catch-up on Supernatural. Have about the last 6 or 8 episodes to watch.
Pete

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #136 on: April 29, 2012, 11:38:59 PM »
Today I decided to reduce my never watched pile at least a bit.

I watched HOP, which is a not-bad-but-only-watch-once movie and Captain America which I found to be quite enjoyable.
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools

Mustrum_Ridcully

« Reply #137 on: April 29, 2012, 11:58:48 PM »
Watched "A Chorus Line" tonight (inspired by TV-program).
The Best of All Possible Wives bought this, I found it quite good for a mid-eighties musical.

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 03, 2012, 02:29:04 AM »
I haven't even turned on my DVD Player today... it is taking a well deserved break. Today/tonight I am playing catch-up... clearing off my DVR a bit. Between yesterday and today I watched about the last 10 episodes of Hawaii Five-O. Now I am trying to play catch-up on Supernatural. Have about the last 6 or 8 episodes to watch.
:o

How do you even do all this...? Do you watch some of the stuff on double speed so you can get through more of it in a day...? :headscratch: :laugh:

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 27, 2012, 06:15:36 PM »
Giving my DVD player a well deserved break today. Catching up on some of the stuff on my DVR. Right now watching some episodes of Teen Wolf... second season.
Pete

Sharpy

« Reply #140 on: June 27, 2012, 10:20:59 PM »
Im still decidin ...... but I think Im goin to watch "The Thing" (1982) in a min .Picked up yesterday "The Thing" 2 movie boxset on blu-ray.Ive seen the original millions of times , never seen the new 1 (well the prequel).I might even watch them back to back , we shall see lol

Mustrum_Ridcully

« Reply #141 on: June 28, 2012, 12:16:57 AM »
For me it was easy:
Football Euro 2012 Semi-Final: Spain vs. Portugal

kahless

« Reply #142 on: June 28, 2012, 03:57:53 PM »
For me it was easy:

I suppose you will watch the Euro 2012 Final Spain vs. Italy as well?  :devil:

Mustrum_Ridcully

« Reply #143 on: June 28, 2012, 04:47:21 PM »
For me it was easy:

I suppose you will watch the Euro 2012 Final Spain vs. Italy as well?  :devil:

Of course,
heck, I'd even watch it if Spain would have to play against the Germans.
The Best Of All Possible Wives protested a bit when I painted the living room in red and yellow though.  :laugh:

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: June 30, 2012, 09:18:16 PM »
I just finished watching Soul Surfer on Starz On-Demand. It is the true story of Bethany Hamilton. The teen surfer that goes on to become a professional surfer... even after a shark attack that took her left arm. This is a fantastic story of an amazing person. I loved every minute of it. This is one I definitely want to add to my collection before too long!
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: July 01, 2012, 01:31:06 AM »
I just finished watching Bridemaids on Cinemax On-Demand. I heard a lot of good things about this movie... but I just don't see it. It actually took work for me to get through this movie. I was not impressed in the least. I found it to be a very unfunny waste of time. I am so glad I watched this movie on On-Demand instead of spending money for the DVD.
Pete

kevin_1990

« Reply #146 on: August 31, 2012, 06:41:30 PM »
tonight i will be continuing watching The Sopranos I'm on season 6 now tonight i will be watching episode 12 and probably episodes 13 & 14 too depends how tired i get i don't like missing a single moment. lol

kevin_1990

« Reply #147 on: August 31, 2012, 09:49:10 PM »
tonight i will be continuing watching The Sopranos I'm on season 6 now tonight i will be watching episode 12 and probably episodes 13 & 14 too depends how tired i get i don't like missing a single moment. lol

infact change of plan i have just desided im gonna watch the movie Ali in a little while then watch one or two sopranos episodes after Ali.