Author Topic: My Blu-Ray Reviews  (Read 128349 times)

Offline Piffi

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
Re: My Blu-Ray Reviews
« Reply #930 on: January 07, 2016, 09:38:53 PM »

Title: Mission: Impossible: Rogue Nation
Year: 2015
Director: Christopher McQuarrie
Rating: Rated 12 : Moderate Violence
Length: 132 Min.
Video: Widescreen 2.39:1
Audio: English: Dolby TrueHD: 7.1, German: Dolby Digital: 5.1, Audio Descriptive: Dolby Digital: 5.1, Spanish: Dolby Digital: 5.1, French: Dolby Digital: 5.1, Italian: Dolby Digital: 5.1, Commentary: Dolby Digital: 2-Channel Stereo
Subtitles: Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Spanish, Swedish

Stars:
Tom Cruise
Jeremy Renner
Simon Pegg
Rebecca Ferguson
Ving Rhames
Sean Harris (1966)

Plot:
Loaded with "jaw-dropping stunts,"* prepare for "the best action movie of the year."** With their elite organization shut down by the CIA, agent Ethan Hunt (Tom Cruise) and his team (Jeremy Renner, Simon Pegg, Ving Rhames) must race against time to stop The Syndicate, a deadly network of rogue operatives turned traitors. To stop this global threat, Ethan must join forces with an elusive, disavowed agent (Rebecca Ferguson) whose loyalty is suspect as he faces his most impossible mission ever.
*Scott Mendelson, Forbes
**Sean O'Connell, NBC-TV

Extras:
Scene Access
Audio Commentary
Featurettes

My Review:
I just have to start of by saying that i've not been the biggest Tom Cruise fan. But as Ethan Hunt, he's done a great job. And this last movie in the franchise is another great movie in the series. Cool plot, a good Tom Cruise in form, even tho he's getting a bit older. Alot of cool spots here and there. And its always good to see a Jeremy Renner in form aswell. I actually think this movie might be the best in the series so far. Really enjoyed it!

My Rating:
We'll Always Have Paris.

Thomas

Offline Piffi

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: January 08, 2016, 05:36:10 PM »

Title: Frozen: Collector's Edition
Year: 2013
Director: Chris Buck, Jennifer Lee
Rating: Rated PG : Some Action and Mild Rude Humor
Length: 108 Min.
Video: Widescreen 2.24:1
Audio: English: DTS-HD High Resolution: 7.1, English: DTS: 2-Channel Stereo, Spanish: Dolby Digital: 5.1, French: Dolby Digital: 5.1
Subtitles: English, French, Spanish

Stars:
Kristen Bell
Idina Menzel
Jonathan Groff
Josh Gad
Santino Fontana
Alan Tudyk

Plot:
Walt Disney Animation Studios presents a chilly twist on one of the most humorous and heartwarming stories ever told. "Disney Animation's best since The Lion King" (William Bibbiani, CraveOnline) will melt your heart.

Fearless optimist Anna sets off on an epic journey — teaming up with rugged mountain man Kristoff and his loyal reindeer Sven — to find her sister Elsa, whose icy powers have trapped the kingdom of Arendelle in eternal winter. Encountering Everest-like conditions, mystical trolls and a hilarious snowman named Olaf, Anna and Kristoff battle the elements in a race to save the kingdom.

Bring home Frozen on Blu-ray High Definition — featuring a blizzard of never-before-seen bonus extras with gorgeous animation, memorable characters and unforgettable music. It's dazzling fun for the whole family!

Extras:
Scene Access
Bonus Trailers
Deleted Scenes
Featurettes
Music Videos
Digital Copy
"Get a Horse" - Mickey Mouse short, Chronicles Book

My Review:
Disney did it again huh? Frozen is another great animated movie from Disney. Cute and sad story with a nice happy ending. We get some great moments trough out. And we got some LOL moments too. And we got some great songs too. I really enjoy this movie. And with this blurayset there is a ton of great extras. Well worth the while!

My Rating:
We'll Always Have Paris.

Thomas

Offline Piffi

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: January 09, 2016, 08:06:23 PM »

Title: National Treasure: Collector's Edition
Year: 2004
Director: Jon Turteltaub
Rating: 11 år
Length: 131 Min.
Video: Widescreen 2.35:1
Audio: English: Dolby TrueHD: 5.1, French: DTS: 5.1, French: Dolby Digital: 5.1, Italian: DTS: 5.1, Italian: Dolby Digital: 5.1, Spanish: DTS: 5.1, Spanish: Dolby Digital: 5.1, Commentary: Dolby Digital: 2-Channel Stereo
Subtitles: Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, Icelandic, Italian, Norwegian, Spanish, Swedish, Commentary

Stars:
Nicolas Cage
Diane Kruger
Justin Bartha
Sean Bean
Jon Voight
Harvey Keitel

Plot:
From producer Jerry Bruckheimer (Pirates Of The Caribbean Trilogy) and director Jon Turtletaub (Phenomenon) comes the ultimate quest for National Treasure. Academy Award® winner Nicolas Cage (Best Actor, Leaving Las Vegas, 1995) stars in this thrilling adventure that's more exciting than ever on Disney Blu-ray Disc.

Obsessed since childhood with finding the legendary Knights Templar treasure, Benjamin Franklin Gates (Cage) tries to decipher ancient riddles that will lead him to it. Now in a race against time, Gates discovers he must steal the Declaration of Independence to prevent this landmark document – and a key clue to the mysterious treasure – from falling into the hands of a ruthless enemy (Sean Bean, The Lord Of The Rings trilogy). Hang on tight and plunge headlong into heart-pounding chases and explosive special effects presented in the jaw dropping clarity of high definition with spectacularly enhanced audio quality. Get closer to the edge of your seat and experience this high stakes crime caper as never before with Disney Blu-ray – Magic in High Definition.

Extras:
Scene Access
Audio Commentary
Feature Trailers
Deleted Scenes
Featurettes
Trivia Track

My Review:
Havent seen this one in ages, and today i was in the mood for it. And it was as good as i remembered it. Amazing story, great cast who works good together. And the suspence trough out, and the chase on the treasures. I just love the movies. Looking forward to checking out the sequel. And this blurayset offers some great extras aswell. Well worth a buy IMHO. And ofc me being a fan of Nicolas Cage doesnt hurt.. ;)

My Rating:

We'll Always Have Paris.

Thomas

Offline Piffi

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: January 10, 2016, 12:27:34 AM »

Title: National Treasure 2: Book of Secrets
Year: 2007
Director: Jon Turteltaub
Rating: 11 år
Length: 125 Min.
Video: Widescreen 2.40:1
Audio: English: Dolby TrueHD: 5.1, Italian: DTS: 5.1, Italian: Dolby Digital: 5.1, Spanish: DTS: 5.1, Spanish: Dolby Digital: 5.1, Commentary: Dolby Digital: 2-Channel Stereo
Subtitles: Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, Icelandic, Italian, Norwegian, Spanish, Swedish

Stars:
Nicolas Cage
Justin Bartha
Diane Kruger
Jon Voight
Helen Mirren
Ed Harris

Plot:
The Greatest Adventure in History.

Benjamin Gates must follow a clue left in John Wilkes Booth's diary to prove his ancestor's innocence in the assassination of Abraham Lincoln.

Extras:
Scene Access
Audio Commentary
Bonus Trailers
Deleted Scenes
Featurettes
Outtakes/Bloopers

My Review:
Another great movie in the franchise. A bit different story this time, but it had me glued to the tv. Another good performance by the cast, who works great together. And they put us trough a great ride, in the hunt for the secret treasures. Just a very well made movie. Personally i hope there will be 3rd movie someday. Highly recommanded to check'em out.
And this blurayset got a lot of cool extras aswell. Check it out!

My Rating:
We'll Always Have Paris.

Thomas

Offline Piffi

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: January 12, 2016, 01:15:13 AM »

Title: Blood Diamond
Year: 2006
Director: Edward Zwick
Rating: 15 år
Length: 143 Min.
Audio: English: Dolby Digital: 5.1, English: PCM: 5.1, French: Dolby Digital: 5.1, Italian: Dolby Digital: 5.1, Spanish: Dolby Digital: 5.1, Commentary: Dolby Digital: Dolby Surround
Subtitles: Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish

Stars:
Leonardo DiCaprio
Djimon Hounsou
Jennifer Connelly
Kagiso Kuypers
Arnold Vosloo
Antony Coleman

Plot:
AN EX-MERCENARY TURNED SMUGGLER (Leonardo DiCaprio). A Mende fisherman (Djimon Hounsou). Amid the explosive civil war overtaking 1999 Sierra Leone, these men join for two desperate missions: recovering a rare pink diamond of immense value and rescuing the fisherman's son, conscripted as a child soldier into the brutal rebel forces ripping a swath of torture and bloodshed across the alternately beautiful and ravaged countryside. Directed by Edward Zwick (Glory, The Last Samurai), this urgent, intensely moving adventure shapes gripping human stories and heart-pounding action into a modern epic of profound impact.

Extras:
Scene Access
Audio Commentary
Feature Trailers
Featurettes
Music Videos

My Review:
After watching Leo at the Golden Globes last night, i was in a mood for a Leo movie. And i havent seen Blood Diamond since it first came out years ago. And wow, what a movie it is! The movie takes on a ride in Africa, and we get to see how the Diamond buisness work, when it goes in to the wrong hands. Interesting to see how corrupt some people can be.Just sad really.  And i just have to say that Leonardo Dicaprio IMHO is doing the role of his life. Just an amazing movie trough and trough. Highly recommanded to check it out. And this bluray got alot of great extras aswell.

My Rating:
We'll Always Have Paris.

Thomas

Offline Piffi

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: January 14, 2016, 09:39:41 PM »

Title: Street Kings
Year: 2008
Director: David Ayer
Rating: Rated 15 : Strong Language and Bloody Violence
Length: 109 Min.
Audio: English: DTS-HD Master Audio: 5.1, Italian: DTS: 5.1, German: DTS: 5.1, Spanish: DTS: 5.1, Commentary: Dolby Digital: 2-Channel Stereo, Audio Descriptive: Dolby Digital: 5.1
Subtitles: Danish, English, Finnish, German, Italian, Norwegian, Spanish, Swedish, Commentary

Stars:
Keanu Reeves
Forest Whitaker
Hugh Laurie
Chris Evans (1981)
Cedric The Entertainer [Cedric "The Entertainer" Kyles]
Jay Mohr

Plot:
Gripping performances by Keanu Reeves, ACADEMY AWARD® Winner Forest Whitaker* and an all-star supporting cast power this action-packed crime thriller, in which a veteran cop finds himself ensnared in a deadly web of conspiracy and betrayal. Reeves stars as Tom Ludlow, a hard-nosed detective with a talent for delivering brutal street justice. When evidence implicates him in the murder of a fellow officer, the violence around Ludlow explodes as he realises his own life is in danger and he can trust no one.

*Actor, The Last King of Scotland, 2006.

Extras:
Scene Access
Audio Commentary
Feature Trailers
Deleted Scenes
Featurettes

My Review:
I was in a mood for something simple action, there i didnt have to think about anything. And this movie was perfect. It is a great action flick actually. Good cop turned bad cop, classic story, but they made it work. Alot of cool spots here and there. But the cast made it work. Take the movie for what it is and you will enjoy it quite a bit IMHO. I enjoyed it anyways.

My Rating:
We'll Always Have Paris.

Thomas

Offline Piffi

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: January 17, 2016, 12:41:46 AM »

Title: The Ruins
Year: 2008
Director: Carter Smith
Rating: Rated 18 : Strong Bloody Violence and Gore
Length: 93 Min.
Video: Widescreen 2.35:1
Audio: English: Dolby TrueHD: 5.1, Commentary: Dolby Digital: Dolby Surround
Subtitles: English, French, Portuguese, Spanish

Stars:
Jonathan Tucker
Jena Malone
Laura Ramsey
Shawn Ashmore
Joe Anderson (1982)
Sergio Calderon

Plot:
When a group of tight-knit college friends visit the site of an undisturbed Mayan ruin, they stumble into an ancient trap. An unspoken evil waiting to drag it svictims into an endless nightmare. As fear and paranoia eat away at their sanity, their only chance at escape is to commit the unthinkable.

Extras:
Scene Access
Audio Commentary
Feature Trailers
Deleted Scenes
Featurettes
Closed Captioned

My Review:
I've been in the mood for some horror lately. So i've added to my horrorcollection, and seen a few horror movies lately. And i got this today, and i havent watched it before. So i decided to check it out. And it was actually a pretty good one. Alot of nasty and bloody scenes trough out. A few "WTF" moments here and there. If you like blood and gore. Just like SAW, Hostel etc. This a good movie for you! I enjoyed it.

My Rating:
We'll Always Have Paris.

Thomas

Offline Piffi

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: January 19, 2016, 04:28:48 PM »

Title: The Stepfather: Unrated Director's Cut
Year: 2009
Director: Nelson McCormick
Rating: Unrated
Length: 102 Min.
Audio: English: DTS-HD Master Audio: 5.1, French: DTS-HD Master Audio: 5.1, Spanish: Dolby Digital: 5.1, Portuguese: DTS-HD Master Audio: 5.1, Commentary: Dolby Digital: Dolby Surround
Subtitles: English, French, Portuguese, Spanish

Stars:
Dylan Walsh
Sela Ward
Penn Badgley
Amber Heard
Sherry Stringfield
Paige Turco

Plot:
When Michael Harding (Penn Badgley, TV's "Gossip Girl") returns home from military school, he finds his mom is madly in love with her charming live-in boyfriend David (Dylan Walsh, TV's "Nip/Tuck"). At first, David appears to be the ultimate nice guy and an ideal future husband and stepfather. But when Michael and his girlfriend (Amber Heard, Pineapple Express) start delving into David's past, they begin to discover a dark and dangerous side to Michael's new "daddy" in this riveting, chilling thriller.

Extras:
Scene Access
Audio Commentary
Feature Trailers
Bonus Trailers
Featurettes
Outtakes/Bloopers
BD-Live
movieIQ

My Review:
So, my horror mood continues. I wanted to check this out again, long time since i last saw it. And from what i rememered i really enjoyed it then. And the movie didnt let me down. It starts right off the bat, and it keeps its intensety up trough out. A interesting story about a stepfather who isnt who he says he is. And we get a good cast that works well together. We have some great moments here and there, and Dylan Walsh was good as the evil stepdad. All in all, great horror movie with a great deal of suspence too. A must watch for you horrorfans out there!

My Rating:
We'll Always Have Paris.

Thomas

Offline Piffi

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: January 21, 2016, 12:42:09 AM »

Title: Wild
Year: 2014
Director: Jean-Marc Vallée
Rating: Rated 15 : Strong Language, Sex, Drug Use
Length: 110 Min.
Audio: English: DTS-HD Master Audio: 5.1, Audio Descriptive: Dolby Digital: 5.1
Subtitles: English

Stars:
Reese Witherspoon
Laura Dern
Thomas Sadoski
Keene McRae
Michiel Huisman
W. Earl Brown

Plot:
ACADAMY AWARD® Winner and 2015 Best Actress Nominee Reece Witherspoon* stars in this inspirational true story from the director of Dallas Buyers Club and based on the best-selling book by Cheryl Strayed. After years of reckless behaviour, a heroin addiction and the destruction of her marriage, Cheryl Strayed makes a rash decision. Haunted by memories of her mother Bobbi (ACADAMY AWARD® Nominee Laura Dern**), Cheryl (Witherspoon) makes a rash decision to embark on a challenging trek across the Pacific Crest Trail. With absolutely no experience, she sets out to hike more than a thousand miles all on her own – in what becomes a remarkable journey of self-discovery and redemption that strengthens and ultimately heals her.

*Winner, Actress, Walk the Line, 2005. Nominee, Best Actress, Wild, 2014
**Nominee, Actress, Rambling Rose, 1991. Nominee, Best Supporting Actress, Wild, 2014

Extras:
Scene Access
Audio Commentary
Feature Trailers
Deleted Scenes
Featurettes
Gallery
Digital Copy
Interactive Map

My Review:
Was looking forward to watch this for a time now. Seen the trailer and loved it. And the movie put us trough a great journey with a great Reese Witherspoon a bit troubled Cheryl, whos decides after alot of bad things in her life to quit her old life, and goes on the hike of her life. And alot of stuff happenes trough that hike. Lot of great things. And it was great to see Reese Witherspoon in a serious role, not as "Legaly blond" characters. I really enjoyed this movie and Reese. For me, you should check it out. And this blurayset offers a few cool extras aswell.

My Rating:
We'll Always Have Paris.

Thomas

Offline Piffi

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: January 25, 2016, 03:35:53 PM »

Title: Resident Evil I-IV
Year: 2002-2010
Director:
Rating: FSK-18/KJ
Length: 389 Min.
Video:
Audio: English, Spanish
Subtitles: English, Spanish, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish

Stars:
Milla Jovovich

Plot:
RESIDENT EVIL - A team of paramilitary commandos must battle flesh-eating undead, killer mutant dogs and a supercomputer’s deadly defences before an unleashed virus consumes humanity in this adaptation of the hit video game series!

RESIDENT EVIL: APOCALYPSE - After narrowly escaping the horrors of the underground Hive facility, Alice is quickly thrust back into a war raging above ground between the living and the undead. It’s a race against time as the group faces off against hordes of blood thirsty zombies, stealthy Lickers and mutant canines.

RESIDENT EVIL: EXTINCTION - In the third chapter of Resident Evil, Alice joins the survivors of the Raccoon City catastrophe to travel across the Nevada desert and fight against the evil Umbrella Corporation in hopes of making it to Alaska.

RESIDENT EVIL: AFTERLIFE - Alice (Milla Jovovich) is back in the fourth installment of the Resident Evil saga. Now, without super human powers, she'll team up with fellow survivors Claire and Chris (Ali Larter and Wentworth Miller) to take on the armies of the undead and take down the Umbrella Corporation whose virus has created them.

Extras:
Audio Commentaries
Featurettes
Deleted Scenes
Bloopers

My Review:
I decided to rewatch all of the Resident Evil movies, (seen most of them on DVD, but never on blu i think) so i did that now. And the first 4 movies is just great zombie horror action! Alot of great spots ofc here and there. Alot of cool zombies, alot of blood. And Milla Jovovich is great as Alice the zombiekiller.
Just a great zombiehorror series. I really love the Resident Evil series. And hopefully today or tomorrow i will watch the 5th and last movie (so far) in the series. Its recommanded to check the movies out.

My Rating:
We'll Always Have Paris.

Thomas

Offline Piffi

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: January 25, 2016, 09:27:46 PM »

Title: Resident Evil: Retribution
Year: 2012
Director: Paul W. S. Anderson [Paul W.S. Anderson]
Rating: Rated 15 : Strong Bloody Violence
Length: 96 Min.
Audio: English: DTS-HD Master Audio: 5.1, Audio Descriptive: Dolby Digital: 5.1, Hindi: Dolby Digital: 5.1, Other: Dolby Digital: 5.1, Other: Dolby Digital: Dolby Surround, Commentary: Dolby Digital: Dolby Surround
Subtitles: Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, Hindi, Norwegian, Swedish, Commentary

Stars:
Milla Jovovich
Sienna Guillory
Michelle Rodriguez
Aryana Engineer
Li BingBing
Boris Kodjoe

Plot:
The Umbrella Corporation's deadly T-virus is spreading across the globe, transforming ordinary people into legions of zombies. Headed for extinction, the human race has just one hope: Alice (Milla Jovavich). She's on a mission fighting her way through cities and across continents, all inside Unbrella's prime research facility. Old friends become new enemies as she battles to escape and discovers that everything that she believes may not even be true.

Extras:
Scene Access
Audio Commentary
Bonus Trailers
Deleted Scenes
Featurettes
Outtakes/Bloopers
Digital Copy

My Review:
Another great movie. I dont think i've actually seen this one before. So i was a little excited to check it out. And ofc they didnt disappoint me. A bit different storyline this time, but they made it work real good. Some real good moments. But i missed the zombies maby just a little. There was a few, but not nearly as much as the other movies. But another great movie, with a really interesting ending to the movie. So i cant wait till the last movie is coming out in '17. And this bluray got alot of great extras too. Well worth checking out!

My Rating:

So thats my total grade(s) for the whole franchise so far.
We'll Always Have Paris.

Thomas

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: January 26, 2016, 05:20:03 AM »
So thats my total grade(s) for the whole franchise so far.
I think I read some where they are planning to make the next film (coming later this year...?) the last one of this series.

If course, a reboot is probably not out of the question though... Zombies still sell very well.

Offline Piffi

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: January 28, 2016, 01:00:39 AM »

Title: Law Abiding Citizen
Year: 2009
Director: F. Gary Gray
Rating: 15 år
Length: 109 Min.
Audio: English: Dolby Digital: 5.1, English: DTS-HD Master Audio: 5.1
Subtitles: Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish

Stars:
Jamie Foxx
Gerard Butler
Colm Meaney
Bruce McGill
Leslie Bibb
Michael Irby

Plot:
Clyde Shelton (Gerard Butler) is an upstanding family man whose wife and daughter were brutally murdered during a home invasion. When the killers are caught, Nick Rice (Jamie Foxx), a hotshot young Philadelphia prosecutor, is assigned to the case. Against his will, Nick is forced to offer one of the suspects a light stentence in exchange for testifying against his accomplice. Fast forward ten years. The man who got away with murder is found dead and Clyde Shelton coolly admits his guilt. The he issues a warning to Nick: either fix the flawed justice system, or key players in the trial will die. Soon Shelton follows through on his threats, orchestrating, from his jail cell, a string of spectacularly diabolical assassinations that can be neither predicted nor prevented. Nick finds himself in a desperate race-against time facing a deadly adversary who always seems to be one step ahead.

Extras:
Scene Access
Feature Trailers
Interviews

My Review:
Havent seen this one in ages, and today i was in the mood for some good action. So i landed on this one. A great actionflick really. The story wasnt original, typical revenge story but with a cool twist actually. Really liked how they did it. Some cool moments with Mr.Butler as a family father on a mission. Suspenceful movie, you dont really know what happens next, and they make it work. Highly recommanded IMHO!

My Rating:
We'll Always Have Paris.

Thomas

Offline Piffi

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: January 28, 2016, 01:02:38 AM »
And yeah, i will watch the last Resident Evil when it finally comes out!! Looking forward to it :D
But i dont know if i would watch a remake of it. I like the original series to much! ;)
And im tired of people making remakes of 'classics' and do a poorly job.
We'll Always Have Paris.

Thomas

Offline Piffi

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: February 03, 2016, 11:37:02 PM »

Title: Passion
Year: 2013
Director: Brian De Palma
Rating: Rated R : Sexual Content, Language and Some Violence
Length: 101 Min.
Video: Widescreen 1.78:1
Audio: English: DTS-HD Master Audio: 5.1, English: Dolby Digital: 5.1
Subtitles: English

Stars:
Rachel McAdams
Noomi Rapace
Karoline Herfurth
Paul Anderson
Dominic Raacke
Rainer Bock

Plot:
Brian De Palma returns to the sleek, sly, seductive territory of Dressed To Kill with an erotic thriller fueled by sex, ambition and the murderous side of Passion. Rachel McAdams and Noomi Rapace star as two female executives whose fierce competition to rise up the ranks is about to turn literally cut-throat.

Extras:
Scene Access
Feature Trailers
Bonus Trailers
Featurettes

My Review:
This is actually a pretty goood suspence\thriller. I've seen it once before, ages ago and i really enjoyed it then and enjoyed it as much now. There isnt anything new but a great Noomi Rapace and Rachel McAdams makes it work big time. The movie got some real good spots here and there. And you can just feel the tension between the characters. Just great work. If you like a really good thriller where you dont have to think that much. Check it out!

My Rating:
We'll Always Have Paris.

Thomas