Author Topic: Bionic Woman Episode Reviews  (Read 14965 times)

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
Re: Bionic Woman Episode Reviews
« Reply #60 on: July 31, 2011, 06:41:21 AM »
I don't remember that dog at all.  Though I don't remember a lot from the show in general. 
They even added the sound effect for the dog... :lol

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 31, 2011, 12:39:56 PM »
Yeah... it was an extremely cheesy idea. But somehow one I found entertaining as can be. :P But we will see how I feel about it now that I am an adult. :P
Pete

Najemikon

« Reply #62 on: July 31, 2011, 01:19:14 PM »
I always found the slow motion and silly sound effect repeated over and over and over and over again rendered this show unwatchable at the best of times, never mind when they use it on the bloody dog!  :suicide:

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 31, 2011, 01:24:30 PM »
 :laugh: obviously that never bothered me at all.
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 01, 2011, 12:12:30 PM »
Bringing this thread back to life now that I have the third (final) season!  :thumbup:
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 01, 2011, 12:14:27 PM »
The Bionic Woman: Season 3
She can dive to the very bottom of the ocean, lift a massive car with one arm, hear the pins of a top-secret safe and keep up with a pet German Shepherd that can run up to 90mph. The Bionic Woman is back and ready for her most exciting adventures yet in all 22 episodes of the third – and final – season of this groundbreaking show. American sweetheart and Primetime Emmy Award winner Lindsay Wagner is Jaime Sommers: school teacher, concerned Ojai resident and full-time agent for the top-secret Office of Scientific Investigations (OSI). Jaime's missions have become increasingly more dangerous and complex as she's earned the respect of her handlers and colleagues. But with new romance on the horizon and emerging bionic technologies, will the world's first female cyborg choose to live her life away from government interests? Find out in the epic conclusion to the iconic series where one woman took on new abilities and became a role model for a whole generation of fans.

Episodes:
1. The Bionic Dog
2. The Bionic Dog Part II
3. Fembots in Las Vegas
4. Fembots in Las Vegas Part II
5. Rodeo
6. African Connection
7. Motorcycle Boogie
8. Brain Wash
9. Escape to Love
10. Max
11. Over the Hill Spy
12. All for One
13. The Pyramid
14. The Antidote
15. The Martians are Coming, The Martians are Coming
16. Sanctuary Earth
17. Deadly music
18. Which One is Jamie?
19. Out of Body
20. Long Live the King
21. Rancho Outcast
22. On the Run
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 01, 2011, 02:48:26 PM »
Bionic Woman: Season 3

Original Airdate: September 10, 1977

When Jaime learns of another bionic prototype—a German Shepherd named Max—who's suffering from many of the same setbacks she and Steve Austin experienced, she makes it her mission to rehabilitate the animal.

My Thoughts:
A fun episode. I am the first to admit that the idea of a bionic dog is a bit on the cheesy side... but I enjoyed it back then... and I am enjoying it now. It is odd how much of this episode came back to me as I watched it.I was sitting here watching it with my brother... in several spots I was able to tell him exactly what was about to happen. And I am sure I haven't seen any of these episodes since probably the mid to late '80s.

My Rating:

Screen Caps:

Pete