Author Topic: Two and A Half Men  (Read 2925 times)

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Two and A Half Men
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2011, 08:37:25 PM »
Although I recently picked up the first 5 seasons, I've never watched an episode.

I have, however, couldn't get away from the recent news regarding the situation between Sheen and others.

My thoughts after all I've seen is the show's staff will want to kill him off in an horrible and evil ways!  :laugh:

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2011, 05:57:57 AM »
Although I recently picked up the first 5 seasons, I've never watched an episode.

I have, however, couldn't get away from the recent news regarding the situation between Sheen and others.

My thoughts after all I've seen is the show's staff will want to kill him off in an horrible and evil ways!  :laugh:

I did think that too..that maybe they'll kill Charlie off...or send him to rehab.

Rogmeister

« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2011, 06:43:16 AM »
Of course, killing someone off isn't something you expect in a comedy.  Maybe they'll put him in a witness relocation program...or to prison...or just have him move to Hawaii or Australia or some other faraway place?  :stars:

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2011, 06:54:53 AM »
Of course, killing someone off isn't something you expect in a comedy.
Too bad it isn't the eighties anymore... They would kill him and make a very special episode around the fact he died because he used drug and alcool like we had in all the sitcom during this period.... Even our game at the arcade start with the big "winner don't use drug" logo :laugh:

Sharpy

« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2011, 10:03:30 PM »
I was quite chuffed , I got (well more like me other half brought it for me for an early xmas pressie) Two & A Half men series 1 & 2, both pretty much in mint condition ,£6 for both!!!!!good bargain I reckon  ;D