Author Topic: Hi Y'all.  (Read 3860 times)

Najemikon

Re: Hi Y'all.
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2010, 10:35:30 PM »
Thanls for all the greetings. Feels nice over here.  ;D

Stop doing that. You'll go blind.

:tease:

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2010, 10:40:59 PM »
I'm late today, but welcome from me also :thumbup:

Halo2

« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2010, 10:46:49 PM »
Welcome from me as well.

Alien Redrum

« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2010, 11:19:45 PM »
Hello!

Critter

« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2010, 12:45:09 AM »
Welcome to the forum Mediadog. Glad to see someone that likes live-performances. A fan of theatre are you?

hal9g

« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2010, 01:11:26 AM »
Nice to see ya, mediadogg.

I love live theater myself.  The Fox Theater here in Atlanta is a real treat!  But, some of the smaller, more intimate theaters are my favorites.

Critter

« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2010, 01:17:55 AM »
What type of theatre are you in to mediadog? Musicals? Shakespeare? Or just any good show. I like to go to the theatre as much as I can and try and see a broad range of shows, I do love a good Broadway musical though.

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2010, 03:18:25 AM »
This is fun! Welcome mediadogg.

I'm afraid I'm the leach in the group - I do more reading than reviews.  :bag:

Critter

« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2010, 03:26:57 AM »

:laugh:
Nothing wrong with that. But in that case if you are the leech then I am the snail, we all know that if I start a 'Marathon' the odds are I will not be finishing it for months, or even years, or even ever? *cough* Animated film marathon. :P

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2010, 05:53:21 AM »
Don't worry I haven't wrote one here for quite some time :-[

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2010, 06:15:00 AM »

:laugh:
Nothing wrong with that. But in that case if you are the leech then I am the snail, we all know that if I start a 'Marathon' the odds are I will not be finishing it for months, or even years, or even ever? *cough* Animated film marathon. :P

Don't feel bad about that...I still haven't finished the Hitchcock marathon - I've even lost track of how many more I have to watch for it..  :laugh:  And there is the Bond marathon I still need to finish too.  Though I am closer to finishing that one.

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2010, 06:47:13 AM »
And there is the Bond marathon I still need to finish too.  Though I am closer to finishing that one.
If they don't do 2 or 3 other one when you will reach the end of it :P

mediadogg

« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2010, 03:13:08 PM »
What type of theatre are you in to mediadog? Musicals? Shakespeare? Or just any good show. I like to go to the theatre as much as I can and try and see a broad range of shows, I do love a good Broadway musical though.
Actually, not much into Shakespeare. I do enjoy some stage plays and musicals. I really enjoy Opera, chamber music, and more recently Jazz in a small venue. Being close to the performers and instruments is thrilling, and just about the only way to better the sound of modern Home Theater. Today's musicals and symphony halls have so much electronic sound reinforcement ...

I also love contemporary music. Give me Lady Gaga, Dixie Chicks, Jay-Z, MJ, Led Zepplin - all that stuff - I'm lovin' it. Just a musical junkieI guess.

Critter

« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2010, 03:19:25 PM »
and just about the only way to better the sound of modern Home Theater. Today's musicals and symphony halls have so much electronic sound reinforcement ...

Oh I know what you mean, there is nothing quite like being a part of an audience in such a setting. I sometimes visit fantastic music halls in Melbourne with my sister to hear the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra perform. It really is an amazing treat for my ears, such occaisions could leave one just closing their eyes and drifting away into the brilliant sound.

Give me Lady Gaga, Dixie Chicks, Jay-Z, MJ, Led Zepplin

Haha wow, that IS a diverse range of music. I am similar though, my itunes contains most of what you have mentioned above. I have everything from The Beatles, Jazz, Irish music, and then all the very latest dance and electronica music also, there's really almost no genre of music I genuinly dislike. Except perhaps Christian... but maybe I just haven't heard enough of it.