Author Topic: Thanksgiving Themed Movies?  (Read 5538 times)

richierich

Re: Thanksgiving Themed Movies?
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2009, 12:25:58 AM »
Not whole movies about Thanksgiving, but do have thanksgiving scenes if it helps?

http://www.imdb.com/keyword/thanksgiving/?title_type=feature

Rogmeister

« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2009, 01:16:26 AM »
Of course, if you don't have any Thanksgiving movies, there's always Thanksgiving episodes of TV series you can pull out and watch.  I remember at least 2 "Friends" episodes that take place then..."The One With All The Football" and "The One Where Underdog Gets Away" are two such episodes, I believe.  There was also a Brady Bunch episode where Greg made a movie for school about the first Thanksgiving.  And they seem to have a Thanksgiving episode on just about every season of Everybody Loves Raymond.  :clap:

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2009, 01:25:29 AM »
Thanks Rich... and would you believe out of that entire list of 80 movies I only have 1... and that is Spider-Man. The Thanksgiving scene is so short in that not sure I would bother.

Roger...
I think I will do TV Show episodes. As for Friends.... I have it marked in my DVD Profiler (using Tags) that every season except Season 2 has a Thanksgiving episode. Maybe this year I will have a Thanksgiving With Friends Marathon:thumbup:
Pete

snowcat

« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2009, 11:59:09 AM »
The original Miracle on 34th Street starts on Thanksgiving right?

There is a peanuts Thanksgiving or Charlie Brown thanksgiving I believe :S

My favourite, Planes Trains and Auto mobiles ;P

Tadpole :( Stars John Ritter, he was such a great actor!

Home for the Holidays - Robert Downey Jr ;P

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2009, 12:00:56 PM »
Thanks... The only one of those I have is Miracle on 34th St. And I need that to watch for my marathon next month!  :P
Pete