Author Topic: True or False  (Read 5886 times)

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
Re: True or False
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2007, 12:58:36 AM »
 :hmmmm:

Najemikon

« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2007, 12:59:44 AM »
What, you haven't decided yet?  :P

SailorRipley

« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2007, 02:40:29 AM »
"Martin Scorcese is overrated. Brilliant, with maybe three films at least that are up there with the absolute cream. But somehow his reputation for that brilliance is outstripping his output."

False, but I think I know where you're coming from. In my eyes Scorsese is always brilliant. The only film of his that I do not enjoy as much as the others is Boxcar Bertha (his first, I believe) but that's about it. He's always consistent although currently he seems to choose safer routes. More power to him, I say. He has always had a large cult fan base, and has been constantly ignored/denied by Hollywood in general. Who can blame him if he wants to go mainstream now? His more recent output: Both The Aviator or The Departed are brilliantly conceived in my opinion, they taste just like a perfect red wine. Perhaps this also means he has mellowed with age. Well, he can't always be the bad rebel boy of American cinema.

(My statement appears to be on strike. If anyone else wants to contribute one, feel free to do so).

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2007, 01:32:16 PM »
True or false...this game is dead.

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2007, 10:46:54 PM »
True or false...this game is dead.