Author Topic: Bones - Spoiler  (Read 38526 times)

Offline Piffi

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Bones - Spoiler
« Reply #315 on: January 06, 2016, 01:05:56 PM »
You did what now? :o hehe. You just deleted it all? Hehe, well.. I kinda understand ya, but what if they manage to fix things in the end? ;)
Oh well, from what i've been reading this might be Bones' last season tho. Movie issues between FOX and Emily, Dave etc. And the ratings are dropping big time.
So i guess i will have to keep watching this season, just to see what happenes. But i think they could end the series a few years ago, instead of ruin' it like they have done the last few years.

Happy New Years btw! :)
We'll Always Have Paris.

Thomas

Offline Piffi

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: December 10, 2017, 05:15:28 PM »
So, Bones is over aswell.. And i just have to say that i actually enjoyed the final season (season 12) great ending of the whole thing if you ask me.
And now Booth (David Boreanaz is back at it with SEAL. Team) so thats cool.
We'll Always Have Paris.

Thomas

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #317 on: December 16, 2017, 03:37:33 AM »
I never watched another episode.  I did from time to time read a few things here and there about it.  I didn't feel like I missed anything.

I haven't watched David's new show.  I just haven't wanted to I guess.  Just like I haven't really gotten into the new show the one guy from Criminal Minds has this year.  I've watched it some, but...meh.  I liked him more on Criminal Minds.  lol

Offline Piffi

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: December 19, 2017, 11:50:02 PM »
Hehe, yeah.. Well,  i didnt expect that i would enjoy the final season of bones really, but i actually did. The last and final season was actually one of the better in a good while. IMHO. A decent ending to the whole thing. They have lasted for 12 seasons, and even tho not all off the seasons was good or we knew what they were thinking, all in all i will miss the show (charaters) i guess thats why i checked out David's new show. :-[
Emily Deschanel isnt doing anything new as far as i can see anyways. Would be cool to see her in something too.
And when it comes do CM and his new show SWAT, i liked him best in CM aswell. Havent watched his new show yet. But its getting good reviews so far. But i got so many shows to watch now that i guess i'll wait till it comes out on bluray. I have all the 12 seasons of bones on dvd. In middle of a rewatch btw. The early seasons are still great if you ask me! :D
We'll Always Have Paris.

Thomas

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #319 on: December 28, 2017, 05:25:02 AM »
I have seen some of SWAT.  It is ok.  It isn't bad or anything.  Guess I just haven't gotten..hooked. 

Oh I agree, the earlier seasons of Bones were good. 

Offline GSyren

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: June 06, 2018, 11:57:41 PM »
Bones blues...

I have been rewatching Bones on Netflix, and half way through season seven I have come upon that hopeless character Pelant. After checking IMDb I now realize that it isn't until season 11 that the show is guaranteed Pelant free. So should I skip 3 1/2 seasons and go directly to season 11, or just give up right here?

One might say that Bones "jumped the shark" right here. Or rather fell right into the shark's jaws. Sad!

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #321 on: June 07, 2018, 12:23:17 AM »
Around season 7 or 8 was when I left Bones behind as well. A few decades ago I'd watch every episode of a show I started to watch and enjoy, no matter how the show developed through the years. But now there is loads of stuff I simply cannot watch because the day only has 24 hours. Which is why I'm not bothering with stuff anymore that has become stale or repetitive, which (IMHO) Bones did.
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools

Offline Piffi

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: June 10, 2018, 07:23:29 PM »
Well, the whole Pelante storyline was shit. But the show got a bit better after he's gone, but S 01-07 was their best seasons by far! And i've watched them all.
They just blew it with alot of key moments, i'm sorry to say.
It was a great show, but ended up with just being a' ok show. :\
We'll Always Have Paris.

Thomas