Author Topic: Within My Lifetime: 2017 Edition  (Read 21713 times)

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
Within My Lifetime: 2017 Edition
« on: January 02, 2017, 06:19:47 PM »

Within My Lifetime Marathon
Once again I failed at this last year. I did come close... missed it by only 2 titles! You all here know the drill by now... watch a film for every year from your birth year to the current year. For me that means 49 movies to be watched before the end of 2017. That is the easy part... the hard part is picking one for each year of my life. Wish me luck!

YearTitleRating
1969Dracula vs Frankenstein
1970TitleRating
1971The Omega Man
1972Tales from the Crypt
1973The Exorcist
1974Wonder Woman
1975The Apple Dumpling Gang
1976Carrie
1977TitleRating
1978Superman: The Movie
1979Star Trek
1980Coal Miner's Daughter
1981Bloody Birthday
1982TitleRating
1983Twilight Zone: The Movie
1984Night of the Comet
1985TitleRating
1986Top Gun
1987Over the Top
1988Pulse
1989Death Spa
1990It
1991The People Under the Stairs
1992Sister Act
1993Benny & Joon
1994It Could Happen to You
1995Toy Story
1996Mission Impossible
1997Batman & Mr. Freeze: Subzero
1998Rush Hour
1999Tarzan
2000Bring it on
2001The Princess Diaries
2002The Brady Bunch in the White House
2003Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle
2004The Princess Diaries 2
2005Imagine Me & You
2006Silent Hill
2007The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford
2008Wanted
2009Friday the 13th
2010StarStruck
2011Truth Be Told
2012The Watch
2013Stan Lee's Mighty 7
2014The Amazing Spider-Man 2
2015Jurassic World
2016Bad Moms
2017Justice League Dark
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 12:12:52 AM by addicted2dvd »
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
Re: Within My Lifetime: 2017 Edition
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2017, 09:18:10 PM »
The Watch (2012/United States)
IMDb |Wikipedia |Trailer |
Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment (United States)
Director:Akiva Schaffer
Writing:Jared Stern (Writer), Seth Rogen (Writer), Evan Goldberg (Writer)
Length:102 min.
Video:Widescreen 2.40:1
Audio:English: DTS-HD Master Audio: 5.1, Audio Descriptive: Dolby Digital: 5.1, Spanish: Dolby Digital: 5.1, French: Dolby Digital: 5.1, Portuguese: Dolby Digital: 5.1, Russian: Dolby Digital: 5.1, Czech: Dolby Digital: 5.1, Hungarian: Dolby Digital: 5.1, Polish: Dolby Digital: 5.1
Subtitles:English, French, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish

Stars:
Ben Stiller as Evan
Vince Vaughn as Bob
Jonah Hill as Franklin
Richard Ayoade as Jamarcus
Rosemarie DeWitt as Abby

Plot:
Ben Stiller, Vince Vaughn, Jonah Hill and Richard Ayoade take male bonding to hilarious new heights in this outrageous, no-holds-barred comedy that gets funnier every time you watch!

There's trouble brewing in peaceful Glenview, Ohio. That's why four civic-minded citizens, armed with flashlights, walkie-talkies and spiffy new jackets, have teamed up to safeguard their community. But the guys find more than they bargained for when they uncover an alien plot to destroy Earth, and now these bumbling heroes are Glenview's only chance to save the neighborhood — and the world — from annihilation!

Extras:
  • Scene Access
  • Bonus Trailers

My Thoughts:

This is a hard one for me to review...On one hand I enjoyed both the laughs and the action. But on the other I feel it went too far into the silly/stupid style of comedy that I seldomly enjoy. Some scenes I was enjoying quite a bit.... others not so much. Over-all not a terrible movie... but not one I would recommend either.

Rating:
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2017, 08:40:06 PM »
Wanted (2008/United States)
Universal Studios Home Entertainment (United States)
Director:Timur Bekmambetov
Writing:Michael Brandt (Screenwriter), Derek Haas (Screenwriter), Chris Morgan (Screenwriter), Michael Brandt (Story By), Derek Haas (Story By), Mark Millar (Original Material By), J. G. Jones [J.G. Jones] (Original Material By)
Length:110 min.
Video:Widescreen 2.35:1
Audio:English: DTS-HD Master Audio: 5.1, Spanish: DTS: 5.1, French: DTS: 5.1
Subtitles:English, French, Spanish

Stars:
James McAvoy as Wesley
Morgan Freeman (1937) as Sloan
Angelina Jolie as Fox
Terence Stamp as Pekwarsky
Thomas Kretschmann as Cross

Plot:
Wesley's (James McAvoy) life is over – his pathetic, old one, anyway... Fortunately, it is all because of a girl. Enter sizzling-hot Fox (Angelina Jolie), who crashes into his life and introduces him to the Fraternity, a secret society of assassins, led by the enigmatic Sloan (Morgan Freeman). Seems Wes's long-lost father was killed while working for the Fraternity and Wes has been selected to target the rogue member who murdered him. But before he can complete his assignment, Wes must first uncover the dark secrets behind the Fraternity in order to determine his own destiny.

Extras:
  • Scene Access
  • Deleted Scenes
  • Featurettes
  • Multi-angle
  • Storyboard Comparisons
  • Picture-in-picture
  • BD-Live
  • U-Control

My Thoughts:

This one is a pure fun action film... a leave your brain at the door, suspend disbelief action joyride. Knowing this is a comic book film helped me suspend disbelief enough to enjoy this one quite a bit. I normally really like Morgan Freeman and he was good in this one. But this time my favorite character had to be Fox played my Angelina Jolie.I thought she was a cool character and done well. Of course this is coming from someone that never read the comic to compare. So I don't know how loyal the film is to the comics. But if you are ever in the mood for an action flick you don't want/need to think about... this one is worth the time put in to watch it.

Rating:
Pete

Offline Tom

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Cinematic Collection Viewer
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2017, 08:43:01 PM »
I read the comic after I saw the movie. The movie has almost nothing to do with it. Personally, I enjoyed the movie much more than the comic. Fans of the comic hate the movie, because it is so different.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2017, 06:36:45 PM »
Bad Moms (2016/United States)
IMDb |Trailer |Wikipedia |
Universal Pictures Home Entertainment (United States)
Director:Jon Lucas, Scott Moore
Writing:Jon Lucas (Writer), Scott Moore (Writer)
Length:101 min.
Audio:English: DTS-HD Master Audio: 7.1

Stars:
Mila Kunis as Amy
Kathryn Hahn as Carla
Kristen Bell as Kiki
Christina Applegate as Gwendolyn
Jada Pinkett Smith as Stacy

Plot:
In this outrageous comedy from the writers of The Hangover, Amy (Mila Kunis) has a seemingly perfect life – a great marriage, over-achieving kids, a beautiful home and a career. However, she's over-worked, over-committed and exhausted to the point that she's about to snap. Fed up, she joins forces with two other over-stressed moms (Kristen Bell and Kathryn Hahn) on a quest to liberate themselves from conventional responsibilities – going on a wild, un-mom-like binge of long-overdue freedom, fun and self indulgence – putting them on a collision course with PTA Queen Bee Gwendolyn (Christina Applegate) and her clique of devoted perfect moms (Jada Pinkett Smith and Annie Mumolo). See the movie that critics are cheering as "...a funny, giddy, sentimental laugh-in..." – Manohla Dargis, The New York Times.

Extras:
  • Scene Access
  • Deleted Scenes
  • Interviews
  • Outtakes/Bloopers
  • BD-Live
  • Digital Copy

My Thoughts:

This one I have been curious about every since I first saw the trailer. Not do much for the film itself... as it looked like it could easily go either way... but because I am a fan of multiple actresses in this one. I found the film to be enjoyable but nothing special. I found it to be worth the time put in to watch it... but it is not I see myself watching often. I found the interviews with the actresses real life mothers during the end credits as entertaining as the film itself.

Rating:
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2017, 09:19:41 PM »
Silent Hill (2006/Canada)
Sony Pictures Home Entertainment (United States)
Director:Christophe Gans
Writing:Roger Avary (Writer)
Length:126 min.
Video:Widescreen 2.35:1
Audio:English: Dolby Digital: 5.1, English: PCM: 5.1
Subtitles:English

Stars:
Radha Mitchell as Rose Da Silva
Sean Bean as Christopher Da Silva
Laurie Holden as Cybil Bennett
Deborah Kara Unger as Dahlia Gillespie
Kim Coates as Officer Thomas Gucci

Plot:
Based on the best-selling horror action game, Silent Hill stars Radha Mitchell (Man on Fire) as Rose, a desperate mother who takes her adopted daughter, Sharon, to the town of Silent Hill in an attempt to cure her of her ailment. After a violent car crash, Sharon disappears and Rose begins her desperate search to get her back. She descends into a fog of smoldering ash and into the center of the twisted reality of a town's terrible secret. Pursued by grotesquely deformed creatures and a townspeople stuck in permanent purgatory, Rose begins to uncover the truth behind the apocalyptic disaster that burned the town 30 years back.

Dare to step inside the horrific town of Silent Hill, where darkness preys on every soul and Hell's creations await around every corner. But know that once you enter...there is no turning back.

Extras:
  • Scene Access
  • Bonus Trailers

My Thoughts:

On one hand I felt this to be a good but weird film... on the other hand I felt the same about the games so this does help make it a good homage to the games. I found it to be enjoyable... worth the time put in to watch it. But also found it to be a but on the slow side. Not the worst movie off of a game I have seen... but not the best either.

Rating:
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2017, 04:15:57 PM »
Friday the 13th (2009/United States)
Warner Home Video (United States)
Director:Marcus Nispel
Writing:Victor Miller (Original Characters By), Damian Shannon (Story By), Mark Swift (Story By), Mark Wheaton (Story By), Damian Shannon (Screenwriter), Mark Swift (Screenwriter)
Length:106 min.
Audio:English: Dolby TrueHD: 5.1, French: Dolby Digital: 5.1
Subtitles:English, French, Spanish, Trivia

Stars:
Jared Padalecki as Clay Miller
Danielle Panabaker as Jenna
Amanda Righetti as Whitney Miller
Travis Van Winkle as Trent
Aaron Yoo as Chewie

Plot:
College kids seeking a weekend of kicks have made a horrible mistake. They've come to party at eerie Crystal Lake, the deadly domain of machete-mad killer Jason Voorhees.

Terror goes to extremes in this reimagining of the Jason legend for today's horror fan. Enter for the first time the subterranean lair that is Jason's den of torture and fear. See him discover the mask that hides his deformed face.

Experience a whole new level of fright. And try to remain calm. The instense violence, the unique kills, the jolting scares: live them all in the all-new Friday the 13th!

Extras:
  • Scene Access
  • Deleted Scenes
  • Featurettes
  • Picture-in-picture
  • BD-Live
  • Digital Copy

My Thoughts:

OK while memory did serve well in me being a bit disappointed in this movie... I do think I enjoyed it more this time around. I think partially because I knew what I was getting into so no expectations and partially because of a couple of the cast members... as there is Jared Padalecki from Supernatural in this as well as Danielle Panabaker from The Flash. Two shows I enjoy very much. I still have a problem with how they re-imaged Jason. But over all I felt it was worth the time I put in to watch it.

Rating:
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2017, 06:25:40 PM »
Stan Lee's Mighty 7: Beginnings (2013/United States)
Cinedigm Home Entertainment (United States)
Director:Lee Ningning
Writing:Tony Blake (Writer), Paul Jackson (Writer), Stan Lee (Created By)
Length:66 min.
Video:Widescreen 1.78:1
Audio:English: DTS-HD Master Audio: 5.1
Subtitles:English

Stars:
Stan Lee as Himself
Armie Hammer as Strong Arm
Teri Hatcher as Silver Skylark
Mayim Bialik as Lady Lightening
Christian Slater as Lazer Lord

Plot:
REALITY, FANTASY AND ADVENTURE COLLIDE in this action-fueled animated movie from comic book legend Stan Lee. When Sam stumbles upon seven aliens who have crash-landed in the desert, he soon finds himself swept up in their journey as a top-secret military force led by the ominous Mr. Cross and the evil reptilian Taegons close in on the group. He quickly moves them to his Malibu beach house, but in order to guarantee their survival, Stan must show the MIGHTY 7 how to develop their powers and become Earth's newest team of superhero fighters. Featuring the impressive voice talents of Sean Astin, James Belushi, Mayim Bialik, Darren Criss, Flea, Armie Hammer, Teri Hatcher, Michael Ironside and Christian Slater, it's the first installment in a fascinating trilogy.

Extras:
  • Feature Trailers
  • Deleted Scenes
  • Gallery
  • Interviews

My Thoughts:

I never heard of this one before finding a copy in the pawn shop. I went in a little skeptical as I normally am when it comes to superheroes I never herd of before. And when I watched the trailer... this one had a bit of a feel to it that discouraged me a little. I think it was the fact that Stan Lee was a major character himself in it. While I am used to his cameos... a major character had me a bit concerned. But I must say I enjoyed it quite a bit. Of course some of the characters I liked better then others and the story line was strong. I feel comfortable recommending it.

Rating:
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2017, 12:21:15 AM »
Bring It On (2000/United States)
Universal Studios Home Entertainment (United States)
Director:Peyton Reed
Writing:Jessica Bendinger (Writer)
Length:99 min.
Video:Widescreen 1.85:1
Audio:English: DTS-HD Master Audio: 5.1, French: DTS: 5.1, Commentary: Dolby Digital: 2-Channel Stereo
Subtitles:English, French

Stars:
Kirsten Dunst as Torrance Shipman
Eliza Dushku as Missy Pantone
Jesse Bradford as Cliff Pantone
Gabrielle Union as Isis
Clare Kramer as Courtney

Plot:
Bring It On is the ultimate cheerleading movie, starring Kirsten Dunst, Gabrielle Union and Eliza Dushku.TheToro cheerleading squad has spirit, spunk, sass and a killer routine that's sure to land them the national championship trophy for the sixth year in a row. For newly-elected team captain, Torrance (Dunst), the Toro's road to cheer glory stumbles when she discovers their perfectly choreographed routines were stolen from a hot hip-hop squad across town. Now the squad must scramble to find a new routine to compete in this year's competition.

Extras:
  • Scene Access
  • Audio Commentary
  • Feature Trailers
  • Deleted Scenes
  • Featurettes
  • Music Videos
  • Digital Copy

My Thoughts:

Definitely not my usual type of movie... but I did enjoy it. It has a fun story line and I enjoyed both Kristen Dunst and Eliza Dushku as I am a fan of them both. A movie worth the time put in to watch it... but not one I see myself watching often. Matter of fact looking back in profiler... it has been 6 years since I seen this film.

Rating:
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2017, 04:47:51 AM »
StarStruck: Extended Edition (2010/United States)
Wikipedia |IMDb |Trailer |
Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment (United States)
Director:Michael Grossman
Writing:Barbara Johns (Screenwriter), Annie DeYoung (Screenwriter), Barbara Johns (Story By)
Length:84 min.
Video:Anamorphic Widescreen 1.78:1
Audio:English: Dolby Digital: 5.1, French: Dolby Digital: 5.1, Spanish: Dolby Digital: 5.1

Stars:
Sterling Knight as Christopher Wilde
Danielle Campbell as Jessica Olson
Maggie Castle as Sara Olson
Brandon Mychal Smith as Stubby
Chelsea Staub as Alexis

Plot:
Experience the ultimate music sensation with the StarStruck: Extended Edition – featuring an exlusive "Got To Believe" extended music scene, plus a Rock-Along bonus feature and three full-length music videos – available only on Disney DVD!

Get StarStruck with hunky young pop star Christopher Wilde (Sterling Knight), as he gets tangled up through a chance meeting with small-town girl Jessica Olson (Danielle Campbell), and experience their hilarious adventures set against the backdrop of Hollywood. Your whole family will love this music-filled Disney Original Movie, complete with music videos and never-before-seen footage. You've "Got To Believe" in StarStruck!

Extras:
  • Scene Access
  • Bonus Trailers
  • Deleted Scenes
  • Featurettes
  • Music Videos
  • Soundtrack CD

My Thoughts:

While I found this to be an entertaining enough of a film... it is far from my favorite of the Disney TV Movies. While worth the time put in to watch it... this one is really no more then an average film. Not one to go out of your way to see.

Rating:
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2017, 04:01:41 PM »
     The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford (2007/United States)
Director:Andrew Dominik
Writing:Andrew Dominik (Screenwriter), Ron Hansen (Original Material By)
Length:160 min.
Audio:English: Dolby Digital: 5.1, French: Dolby Digital: 5.1, Spanish: Dolby Digital: 5.1

Stars:
Brad Pitt as Jesse James
Mary-Louise Parker as Zee James
Brooklynn Proulx as Mary James
Dustin Bollinger as Tim James
Casey Affleck as Robert Ford

Plot:
he Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford "really stays with you. [It's] a throwback to the Westerns of the 1970s" (Leah Rozen, People). Brad Pitt (as James) and Best Supporting Actor Academy Award® nominee* Casey Affleck (as Ford) headline a saga of friendship, crime and betrayal.

Extras:
  • Scene Access
  • Featurettes

My Thoughts:

First off let me say that Westerns is not a favorite genre of mine. But I can enjoy them when I am in the right mood. This one is a very slow paced film and utilizes narration a lot. Two things I normally hate for films. But in this case I felt both worked very well. Actually I felt both was needed to do this film right. At almost 3hrs... this is a very long film... but still felt it was well worth the time put in to watch it. I definitely feel comfortable recommending this one.

Rating:
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2017, 09:51:59 PM »
     Over the Top (1987/United States)
Director:Menahem Golan
Writing:Gary Conway (Story By), David C. Engelbach (Story By), Stirling Silliphant (Screenwriter), Sylvester Stallone (Screenwriter)
Length:94 min.
Audio:English: Dolby TrueHD: 5.1, French: Dolby Digital: Dolby Surround
Subtitles:English, French

Stars:
Sylvester Stallone as Lincoln Hawk
Robert Loggia as Jason Cutler
Susan Blakely as Christina Hawk
Rick Zumwalt as Bob "Bull" Hurley
David Mendenhall as Michael Cutler

Plot:
Rocky and Rambo star Sylvester Stallone gives fans another reason to stand up and cheer. He stars as hard-luck big-rig trucker Lincoln Hawk and takes us under the glaring Las Vegas lights for all the boisterous action of the World Armwrestling Championship in Over the Top (co-scripted by Stallone). Relying on wits and willpower, Hawk tries to rebuild his life by capturing the first-place prize money – and the love of the son (David Mendenhall) he abandoned years earlier into the keeping of his rich, ruthless father-in-law (Robert Loggia). He matches muscles with some of the games gargantuan greats – and grips you tightly with a rousing finale in crowd-pleasing Rocky style. Grab hold for rip-roaring fun!

Extras:
  • Scene Access
  • Feature Trailers

My Thoughts:

I haven't seen this one since it came out in the mid '80s. All I remembered was the basic story line and that I liked it. Reliving it today (30 yrs later!!!) I must say I still enjoyed it... but wasn't as good as I remembered it being. I found it to be a bit predictable and found some of the characters to be a bit "over the top"... but there is definitely worse ways to waste an hour and a half.

Rating:
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2017, 04:55:36 PM »
     Justice League: Dark (2017/United States)
Wikipedia |IMDb |Trailer |
Director:Jay Oliva
Writing:J. M. DeMatteis [J.M. DeMatteis] (Story By), Ernie Altbacker (Story By), Ernie Altbacker (Screenwriter)
Length:76 min.
Video:Anamorphic Widescreen 1.78:1
Audio:English: DTS-HD Master Audio: 5.1, French: Dolby Digital: 5.1, German: Dolby Digital: 5.1, Spanish: Dolby Digital: 2-Channel Stereo, Spanish: Dolby Digital: 5.1, Portuguese: Dolby Digital: 5.1
Subtitles:Danish, English, Finnish, French, German, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish

Stars:
Matt Ryan as Constantine (Voice)
Camilla Luddington as Zatanna (Voice)
Jason O'Mara as Batman (Voice)
JB Blanc as Abnegazar, Merlin (Voice)
Ray Chase as Jason Blood/Etrigan (Voice)

Plot:
When innocent citizens start committing nightmarish crimes across Metropolis and Gotham City, the Justice League suspects an otherworldly cause — magic! The race is on as Batman seeks the help of the one man who can stand up to these supernatural forces: John Constantine. Usually and arrogant loner, even Constantine soon learns that defeating these dark powers will take the mystical teamwork of Zatanna, Deadman, Etrigan the Demon and even a wild card upon whom Constantine is hesitant to call. Get ready to take a walk on the dark side of justice with the next all-new DC Universe animated original movie!

Extras:
  • Scene Access
  • Bonus Trailers
  • Featurettes
  • Digital Copy
  • DC Comics Vault: 2 Bonus Cartoons

My Thoughts:

Enjoyable film... glad I added it to my collection. Though I am not as familiar with these characters... it was still worth the time put in to watch it.

Rating:
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2017, 07:05:02 PM »
     Rush Hour (1998/United States)
Director:Brett Ratner
Writing:Jim Kouf (Screenwriter), Ross LaManna (Screenwriter), Ross LaManna (Story By)
Length:98 min.
Audio:English: DTS-HD Master Audio: 7.1, German: Dolby Digital: 5.1, Italian: Dolby Digital: 5.1, Spanish: Dolby Digital: 5.1, Spanish: Dolby Digital: 2-Channel Stereo, Czech: Dolby Digital: 5.1, Hungarian: Dolby Digital: 5.1, Thai: Dolby Digital: 2-Channel Stereo, Commentary: Dolby Digital: 2-Channel Stereo, Music Only: Dolby Digital: 2-Channel Stereo
Subtitles:Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, English, Estonian, Finnish, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish

Stars:
Ken Leung as Sang
Jackie Chan as Lee
Tom Wilkinson as Griffin / Juntao
Tzi Ma as Consul Han
Robert Littman as First Caucasian

Plot:
"Ain't never gonna have no partner," LAPD Det. James Carter insists. He gets a partner. And since that partner is played by dynamic martial arts legend Jackie Chan and motor-mouthed Carter is played by wisecracking Chris Tucker, Rush Hour zooms along with gleeful chemistry under the dynamic directorial hand of Brett Ratner. The case: rescue the kidnapped daughter of a visiting Hong Kong official. The result: amazing stunts (Chan does his own) and verbal wit (well, Tucker does his own, too!) that delivered a kick to the buddy-cop genre – and gave Chan his long-awaited, mainstream-U.S. breakthrough.

Extras:
  • Scene Access
  • Audio Commentary
  • Feature Trailers
  • Deleted Scenes
  • Featurettes
  • Music Videos

My Thoughts:

This is a film I have always enjoyed. The entire franchise is probably my favorite that Jackie Chan had done. While I never been much of a fan of Chris Tucker... he is good in these films. Definitely worth the time put in to watch.

Rating:
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2017, 11:18:12 PM »
From the Romantic Comedy thread...

1993 Benny & Joon
2001 The Princess Diaries
2004 The Princess Diaries 2
2005 Imagine Me & You