Author Topic: Birthday Episode Marathon  (Read 1686 times)

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
Birthday Episode Marathon
« on: May 04, 2016, 12:08:27 AM »
Birthday Episode Marathon

I know I wasn't planning on doing one this year... but I couldn't help but to do this marathon as well. How can I let the month of May go by and not do a bunch of birthday episodes from the TV series I watch. These will be reviews of episodes I watch on DVD/Blu-ray or on Netflix/Amazon Prime.
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
Re: Birthday Episode Marathon
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2016, 05:54:34 PM »

Goosebumps: Vampire Breath
While searching for their hidden birthday presents on the eve of their birthday, Freddy and Cara inadvertently discover a cave under their house which is full of vampires.

My Thoughts:
This is a fun episode. I really enjoyed the way this one ended. And leave it to me to make the first birthday episode I watch be one dealing with vampires. I do love my vampires.

My Rating:
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
Re: Birthday Episode Marathon
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2016, 03:36:08 PM »

Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Season 2 Episode 13: Surprise
On Buffy's seventeenth birthday, she and Angel must prevent Spike and Drusilla from resurrecting the Judge, a demon who has the power to destroy humanity.

My Thoughts:
In every generation, there is a chosen one. She alone shall stand against the vampires, demons, and forces of darkness. She is the Slayer.

This is a series I have always liked a lot. I know... no big surprise there... I like a series about vampire! The first Birthday episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer is a 2-part episode. And I think it is safe to say my favorite of the Buffy's Birthday episodes. What with it happening in season 2 (one of my favorite seasons of the series)... at the very beginning of what is probably my favorite Buffy storyline (Evil Angel). Naturally since it is a 2-part episode... there was no way I could only watch the first half... so I ended up watching both episodes.

My Rating:
Pete