Author Topic: The Alphabet Marathon: Blu-ray Edition  (Read 15037 times)

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
Re: The Alphabet Marathon: Blu-ray Edition
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2016, 01:05:15 AM »
     The Karate Kid (1984/United States)
IMDb |Wikipedia |Trailer |
Sony Pictures Home Entertainment (United States)
Director:John G. Avildsen
Writing:Robert Mark Kamen (Writer)
Length:127 min.
Video:Widescreen 1.85:1
Audio:English: DTS-HD Master Audio: 5.1, French: DTS-HD Master Audio: 5.1, Spanish: Dolby Digital: 5.1, Portuguese: DTS-HD Master Audio: 5.1, Commentary: Dolby Digital: 2-Channel Stereo
Subtitles:English, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Commentary

Stars:
Ralph Macchio as Daniel
Pat Morita [Noriyuki "Pat" Morita] as Miyagi
Elisabeth Shue as Ali
Martin Kove as Kreese
Randee Heller as Lucille

Plot:
There is more to karate than fighting. This is the lesson that Daniel (Macchio), a San Fernando Valley teenager, is about to learn from a most unexpected teacher: Mr. Miyagi (Morita), an elderly handyman who also happens to be a master of martial arts. So when he rescues Daniel from the Cobra Kai, a vicious gang of karate school bullies, Miyagi instills in his young friend the importance of honor and confidence as well as skills in self-defense, vital lessons that will be called into play when a hopelessly outclassed Daniel faces Johnny, the sadistic leader of the Cobra Kai, in a no-holds-barred karate tournament for the championship of the Valley.

Extras:
  • Scene Access
  • Audio Commentary
  • Bonus Trailers
  • Featurettes
  • Picture-in-picture
  • BD-Live
  • Blu-Pop

My Thoughts:

I really enjoyed watching this movie again. It was even better then I remembered it to be. And it was much funnier then I remember too... I laughed out loud many times through-out this movie! It is a very fun and exciting movie! The entire cast did a great job. This is one of my favorite movie memories of the '80s! I am so thrilled I got it to watch again.

Rating:
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2016, 03:34:36 AM »
     Let the Right One In (2008/Sweden)
Magnolia Home Entertainment, Magnet (United States)
Director:Tomas Alfredson
Writing:John Ajvide Lindqvist (Screenwriter), John Ajvide Lindqvist (Original Material By)
Length:115 min.
Video:Widescreen 2.35:1
Audio:English: DTS-HD Master Audio: 5.1, Swedish: DTS-HD Master Audio: 5.1
Subtitles:English, Spanish

Stars:
Kåre Hedebrant as Oskar
Lina Leandersson as Eli
Per Ragnar as Håkan
Henrik Dahl as Erik
Karin Bergquist as Yvonne

Plot:
Lonely, 12-year-old Oskar is regularly bullied by his stronger classmates. A new friendship develops when Eli, a pale, serious young girl who only comes out at night moves in next door. Coinciding with her arrival is a series of inexplicable disappearances and murders. As Oskar becomes more aware of Eli's tragic plight, he cannot forsake her. However, Eli knows that to continue living, she must keep relocating. But when Oskar faces his darkest hour, Eli returns to defend him the only way she can...

Extras:
  • Scene Access
  • Deleted Scenes
  • Featurettes
  • Gallery

My Thoughts:

I enjoyed this one very much. It is at a slower pace then I am normally used to... but that really works with this storyline. I liked the way this movie handled entering a home without an invite. An idea I never seen before... as the way I normally see it the vampire just cannot enter... like there is an invisible force field in the way. So I got to see something I never seen in a vampire movie before this one... and with all the vampire movies I ever seen... that is saying a lot. This is one I definitely recommend... if you never seen it... give it a chance!

Rating:
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2016, 07:58:45 PM »
     Man of Steel (2013/United States)
Warner Home Video (United States)
Director:Zack Snyder
Writing:David S. Goyer (Screenwriter), David S. Goyer (Story By), Christopher Nolan (Story By), Jerry Siegel (Original Characters By), Joe Shuster (Original Characters By)
Length:143 min.
Video:Widescreen 2.40:1
Audio:English: DTS-HD Master Audio: 7.1, French: Dolby Digital: 5.1, Mandarin: Dolby Digital: 5.1, Spanish: Dolby Digital: 5.1, Portuguese: Dolby Digital: 5.1
Subtitles:Chinese, English, French, Portuguese, Spanish

Stars:
Henry Cavill as Clark Kent / Kal-El
Amy Adams as Lois Lane
Michael Shannon as General Zod
Diane Lane as Martha Kent
Russell Crowe as Jor-El

Plot:
A young boy learns that he has extraordinary powers and is not of this Earth. As a young man, he journeys to discover where he came from and what he was sent here to do. But the hero in him must emerge if he is to save the world from annihilation and become the symbol of hope for all mankind.

Extras:
  • Scene Access
  • Bonus Trailers
  • Featurettes
  • Digital Copy

My Thoughts:

This is my second time watching this film and I enjoyed it just as much this time as I did the first. Sure there was things I disliked about the film. But there was a lot more good then there was bad. I liked the cast... thought they all did a good job. I didn't care much for the updated Superman costume. I much prefer the classic costume. I also not sure how I feel about how much Lois knows about Clark right from the beginning like this. Or how the fight between Superman and General Zod ends. Though it was kind of nice seeing a Superman movie that don't involve Lex Luthor.

Rating:
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2016, 12:20:12 AM »
     The Natural (1984/United States)
Director:Barry Levinson
Writing:Bernard Malamud (Original Material By), Roger Towne (Screenwriter), Phil Dusenberry (Screenwriter)
Length:138 min.
Audio:English: DTS-HD Master Audio: 5.1, French: DTS-HD Master Audio: 5.1, Spanish: Dolby Digital: 5.1, Portuguese: DTS-HD Master Audio: 5.1
Subtitles:English, French, Portuguese, Spanish

Stars:
Robert Redford as Roy Hobbs
Robert Duvall as Max Mercy
Glenn Close as Iris
Kim Basinger as Memo Paris
Wilford Brimley as Pop Fisher

Plot:
Nominated for four Academy Awards®, including Best Supporting Actress and Best Cinematography in 1984, and considered by many to be one of the greatest sports films of all time, THE NATURAL is an inspiring fable of determination and redemption.

From acclaimed director Barry Levinson, and featuring an all-star cast, including Robert Redford, Robert Duvall, Glenn Close and Kim Basinger, THE NATURAL follows the epic journey of Roy Hobbs. A once-promising ballplayer on his way to stardom in the big leagues, Hobbs finds his dreams shattered when a mysterious woman and a silver bullet end his career prematurely. Sixteen years later, Hobbs, armed with his childhood bat "Wonderboy," finds himself coming back to baseball, joining the roster of the lowly New York Knights. Can Hobbs overcome physical pain - and nefarious forces around him - to lead the Knights to the pennant?

Extras:
  • Scene Access
  • Bonus Trailers
  • Featurettes
  • BD-Live
  • MovieIQ

My Thoughts:

This is my first time ever seeing this film... at least in it's entirety. As there was bits and peices that looked familiar to me. I found I really enjoyed this one. It has great performances from several big names. That being said... it is on the long side and a little hard to sit through. There is definitely some here that could have been snipped out to make this a better easier watch. Worth the time put in to watch it... but not something I could see myself watching often.

Rating:
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2016, 02:49:31 AM »
     The Other Woman (2014/United States)
Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment (United States)
Director:Nick Cassavetes
Writing:Melissa K. Stack (Writer)
Length:109 min.
Audio:English: DTS-HD Master Audio: 5.1, Spanish: Dolby Digital: 5.1, French: Dolby Digital: 5.1

Stars:
Cameron Diaz as Carly Whitten
Leslie Mann as Kate King
Nikolaj Coster-Waldau as Mark King
Don Johnson as Frank
Kate Upton as Amber

Plot:
Cameron Diaz leads a knockout cast in this irreverent comedy about love, lust and the laws of karma. When a New York attorney (Diaz) learns that her sexy boyfriend (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) has a wife (Leslie Mann) and another mistress (Kate Upton), she teams with the other women to teach the three-timing man a lesson. Only with Blu-ray™, see hilarious deleted and alternate scenes not shown in theaters!

Extras:
  • Scene Access
  • Feature Trailers
  • Bonus Trailers
  • Deleted Scenes
  • Gallery
  • Outtakes/Bloopers
  • Digital Copy

My Thoughts:

This is a fun movie... but far from great.. A nice way to waste some time with a few laughs and some pretty women to look at. But other then that this one really don't have that much to offer. The whole revenge thing was fun... but does seem a but too easy. I would say view it if you can see it for free... but don't waste your money on it.

Rating:
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2016, 12:22:46 AM »
     Puss in Boots (2011/United States)
DreamWorks Animation Home Entertainment (United States)
Director:Chris Miller (1968)
Writing:Tom Wheeler (Screenwriter), Brian Lynch (Story By), Will Davies (Story By), Tom Wheeler (Story By)
Length:90 min.
Audio:English: Dolby TrueHD: 7.1, French: Dolby Digital: 5.1, Spanish: Dolby Digital: 5.1, Audio Descriptive: Dolby Digital: 5.1
Subtitles:English, French, Spanish, Trivia

Stars:
Antonio Banderas as Puss In Boots (Voice)
Salma Hayek as Kitty Softpaws (Voice)
Zach Galifianakis as Humpty Alexander Dumpty (Voice)
Billy Bob Thornton as Jack (Voice)
Amy Sedaris as Jill (Voice)

Plot:
You loved him in Shrek... now see where the one-and-only swashbuckling feline found his fame – and a very big pair of boots – in the "hilariously funny" (Associated Press) animated epic! Lover, fighter and outlaw Puss In Boots (Antonio Banderas) is off on the adventure of his nine lives as he teams up with Kitty Softpaws (Salma Hayek) and Humpty Dumpty (Zach Galifianakis) for the ultimate showdown with the notorious Jack and Jill (Billy Bob Thornton, Amy Sedaris). Here's the true story of The Cat, The Myth, The Legend – Puss In Boots!

Extras:

My Thoughts:

This is actually the first time I seen this one in it's entirety. Though I have seen bits and pieces before. While I found this one entertaining... I think it was more geared to the younger crowd. I liked Puss in Boots as well as Kitty Softpaws but found Humpty Dumpty and Jack & Jill to be lacking a bit. But over-all I think it is worth checking out... especially for a family viewing.

Rating:
    Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
      • View Profile
    « Reply #21 on: January 27, 2016, 06:46:53 PM »
         Quarantine (2008/United States)
    Director:John Erick Dowdle
    Writing:John Erick Dowdle (Screenwriter), Drew Dowdle (Screenwriter), Jaume Balagueró (Original Material By), Luis A. Berdejo (Original Material By), Paco Plaza (Original Material By)
    Length:89 min.
    Audio:English: Dolby TrueHD: 5.1, French: Dolby Digital: 5.1, Spanish: Dolby Digital: 5.1, Portuguese: Dolby TrueHD: 5.1, Commentary: Dolby Digital: 2-Channel Stereo

Stars:
    Jennifer Carpenter as Angela Vidal
    Steve Harris (1965) as Scott Percival
    Jay Hernandez as Jake
    Johnathon Schaech as George Fletcher
    Columbus Short as Danny Wilensky

Plot:
    When a news team decides to tail a brave firefighting team, they never suspect that the first call for help they responded to that night may be their last. Now they’re trapped in an apartment complex sealed off by the government. With no way of escape, they find themselves surrounded by frightened residents who are infected with a deadly mutant virus. What happens next is only known because of the footage they left behind.

Extras:
    • Scene Access
    • Audio Commentary
    • Bonus Trailers
    • Featurettes
    • BD-Live

My Thoughts:

This is one of those "found footage" films. So if you do not like that style of movie then this one is definitely not for you. I personally enjoy that style of movie. It is definitely not the best one of this type that I have seen... but I did enjoy it. I like that they had Jennifer Carpenter (Dexter's sister on Dexter) in this movie. Since first seeing her on Dexter I have become a fan of her's. I liked the base storyline. I liked how they had fun with Jennifer Carpenter's character's interaction with the firemen before things got serious... and I liked how things progressed once they got to the apartment complex. Though I do think some of the scenes were a little too dark which took away from the enjoyment a little.

Rating:
    Pete

Offline Piffi

• Heavy Poster
      • View Profile
    « Reply #22 on: January 28, 2016, 12:57:08 AM »
    Thanks for the review buddy! :) have forgotten about this one. Havent seen it since it came out i think it was! ;)
    So, i have to rewatch that again soon! Thanks Sir :)
    We'll Always Have Paris.

Thomas

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
      • View Profile
    « Reply #23 on: January 29, 2016, 03:47:25 PM »
    Enjoy!  :)
    Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
      • View Profile
    « Reply #24 on: January 29, 2016, 03:48:26 PM »
         Red Riding Hood: Alternate Cut (2011/United States)
    Warner Home Video (United States)
    Director:Catherine Hardwicke
    Writing:David Leslie Johnson (Writer)
    Length:100 min.
    Audio:English: DTS-HD Master Audio: 5.1, French: Dolby Digital: 5.1, Spanish: Dolby Digital: 5.1

Stars:
    Amanda Seyfried as Valerie
    Gary Oldman as Solomon
    Billy Burke (1966) as Cesaire
    Shiloh Fernandez as Peter
    Max Irons as Henry

Plot:
    Catherine Hardwicke (Twilight) directs a fantasy thriller that puts a haunting twist on the classic fairy tale. For years the villagers of Daggerhorn have maintained an uneasy truce with a werewolf – but the beast changes the stakes by killing the older sister of brave young Valerie (Amanda Seyfried). Promised to marriage to one man but in love with another, Valerie is affected yet again by the creature's bloody actions. When a werewolf hunter warns that the beast takes human form by day and walks among them, panic sets in as the death toll rises. And Valerie learns she has a unique connection to the wolf that inexorably draws them together, making her both suspect...and bait.

Extras:
    • Scene Access
    • Bonus Trailers
    • Deleted Scenes
    • Featurettes
    • Music Videos
    • Outtakes/Bloopers
    • Picture-in-picture
    • BD-Live
    • Digital Copy

My Thoughts:

This is the second time I have watcbhed this film snce I got it. I enjoyed it quite a bit though I have seen better. But I found it to be well worth the time put in to watch it. The cast did a fine job. I did find some of the writing felt a little strange to me. But it is one I feel safe recommending.

Rating:
    Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
      • View Profile
    « Reply #25 on: January 29, 2016, 06:47:34 PM »
         Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure (2011/United States)
    Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment (United States)
    Director:Michael Lembeck
    Writing:Robert Horn (Writer), Peter Barsocchini (Original Characters By)
    Length:90 min.
    Video:Widescreen 1.78:1
    Audio:English: DTS-HD Master Audio: 5.1, French: Dolby Digital: 5.1, Spanish: Dolby Digital: 5.1
    Subtitles:English, French, Spanish

Stars:
    Ashley Tisdale as Sharpay Evans
    Austin Butler as Peyton Leverett
    Cameron Goodman as Amber Lee Adams
    Alec Mapa as Gill
    Jack Plotnick as Neal

Plot:
    Just how fabulous do you have to be to make it big in the Big Apple? One aspiring diva is about to find out...the hard way! Ashley Tisdale shines in this totally captivating comedy.
    After a talent scout spots her performing with her dog Boi at a charity gala, Sharpay Evans (Tisdale) sets off for the bright lights of NYC, convinced instant fame and fortune are in the bag (designer bag, that is). But theatre's a dog-eat-dog world, as she and Boi discover when they encounter the devious owner of a pampered pooch named "Countess" and a scheming Broadway starlet who will do anything to crush the competition. Fortunately, Sharpay also meets Peyton (Austin Butler), a handsome student filmmaker who finds Sharpay nearly as fascinating as she finds herself.

Sparkling with fun, fashion and fantastic bonus features, Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure will make your whole family stand up and cheer!

Extras:
    • Scene Access
    • Bonus Trailers
    • Featurettes
    • Outtakes/Bloopers

My Thoughts:

Lets see... what does this film have? Unlikable characters? Check. Predictability? Check. Entertaining? Also check. To be honest with you I don't know why I enjoyed this one at all. But I did like it. Far from a great movie but entertaining and I can see myself watching it again at some point. I mentioned unlikable charcters. Unfortunately I don't mean just the ones you are not supposed to like. But many characters including Ashley Tisdale's... who is the main star of the film. Granted it is supposed to show her growth as a person. But even then while better she wasn't what I would call likable. I mentioned it being predictable. And I mean just that. Way too predictable. I pretty much called the movie in the first 10 minutes. But then this is a Disney family film so I shouldn't be surprised by that. With all that said... why did I find this film entertaining at all? And I just don't know... but after all that I enjoyed it and happy I got around to watching it. Go figure!

Rating:
    Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
      • View Profile
    « Reply #26 on: January 30, 2016, 05:10:40 PM »
         This Means War (2012/United States)
    Trailer |IMDb |Wikipedia |
    Overbrook Films (United States)
    Director:McG
    Writing:Timothy Dowling (Writer), Simon Kinberg (Writer), Timothy Dowling (Story By), Marcus Gautesen (Story By)
    Length:98 min.
    Audio:English: DTS-HD Master Audio: 5.1, Audio Descriptive: Dolby Digital: 5.1, Spanish: Dolby Digital: 5.1, French: Dolby Digital: 5.1
    Subtitles:Spanish

Stars:
    Reese Witherspoon as Lauren
    Chris Pine as FDR Foster
    Tom Hardy as Tuck
    Til Schweiger as Heinrich
    Chelsea Handler as Trish

Plot:
    FDR (Chris Pine) and Tuck (Tom Hardy) are covert CIA operatives and best buddies...until they both fall for charming and sexy Lauren (Reese Witherspoon). Their friendship is put to the ultimate test as they wage an epic battle for her affection, using their surveillance skills and an array of high-tech gadgetry. May the best man win!

Extras:
    • Scene Access
    • Bonus Trailers

My Thoughts:

The first time I saw the trailer for this one I thought to myself that it looked like it could be fun. Today I finally got around to watching it for the first time. And I must say... I loved it. This is definitely one of the best romantic comedies that I have ever seen. I think part of the reason is because it is not your typical romantic comedy. It is a romantic comedy mixed with action... and let me tell you... it works. I liked all the stars in this one. Chris Pine and Tom Hardy did their parts great... and Reese Witherspoon was both entertaining and sexy. If you never seen this one I highly recommend it! Lots of fun!

Rating:
    Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
      • View Profile
    « Reply #27 on: February 01, 2016, 02:27:35 PM »
         Up (2009/United States)
    Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment, Buena Vista Home Entertainment (United States)
    Director:Pete Docter
    Writing:Pete Docter (Story By), Bob Peterson (1961) (Story By), Tom McCarthy (1966) (Story By), Bob Peterson (1961) (Screenwriter), Pete Docter (Screenwriter)
    Length:96 min.
    Video:Widescreen 1.78:1
    Audio:English: DTS-HD Master Audio: 5.1, French: Dolby Digital EX: 5.1 (Matrixed 6.1), Spanish: Dolby Digital EX: 5.1 (Matrixed 6.1), English: DTS-HD Master Audio: 2-Channel Stereo, Audio Descriptive: Dolby Digital: Dolby Surround
    Subtitles:English, French, Spanish

Stars:
    Edward Asner [Ed Asner] as Carl Fredricksen (Voice)
    Christopher Plummer as Charles Muntz (Voice)
    Jordan Nagai as Russell (Voice)
    Bob Peterson (1961) as Dug (Voice)
    Delroy Lindo as Beta (Voice)

Plot:
    From the revolutionary minds of Pixar Animation Studios and the acclaimed director of Monsters, Inc. comes a hilariously uplifting adventure where the sky is no longer the limit.

Carl Fredricksen, a retired balloon salesman, is part rascal, part dreamer who is ready for his last chance at high-flying excitement. Tying thousands of balloons to his house, Carl sets off to the lost world of his childhood dreams. Unbeknownst to Carl, Russell, an overeager 8-year-old Wilderness Explorer who has never ventured beyond his backyard, is in the wrong place at the wrong time – Carl's front porch! The world's most unlikely duo reach new heights and meet fantastic friends like Dug, a dog with a special collar that allows him to speak, and Kevin, a rare 13-foot tall flightless bird. Stuck together in the wilds of the jungle, Carl realizes that sometimes life's biggest adventures aren't the ones you set out looking for.

Up reaches new heights with a pristine picture, theater-quality sound and hours of never-before-seen bonus features available only on Blu-ray­™ Hi-Def. It's an adventure that will send your spirits soaring!

Extras:
    • Scene Access
    • Feature Trailers
    • Bonus Trailers
    • Deleted Scenes
    • Featurettes
    • Interactive Games
    • BD-Live
    • Digital Copy
    • Animated Shorts

My Thoughts:

Now this was a lot of fun to watch. It was amazing looking, it had parts that was sad, it had parts that were so funny you couldn't help but to laugh out loud, and it was very cute. The animation was gorgeous. The cast all did a great job... and the film has a good pace. This is one film I would highly recommend.

Rating:
    Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
      • View Profile
    « Reply #28 on: February 01, 2016, 04:38:15 PM »
         Vampires Suck: Extended Bite Me Edition (2010/United States)
    Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment (United States)
    Director:Jason Friedberg, Aaron Seltzer
    Writing:
    Length:84 min.
    Audio:English: DTS-HD Master Audio: 5.1, French: Dolby Digital: 5.1

Stars:
    Jenn Proske as Becca Crane
    Matt Lanter as Edward Sullen
    Diedrich Bader as Frank Crane
    Chris Riggi as Jacob White
    Ken Jeong as Daro

Plot:
    Sink your teeth into the Extended BITE ME Edition of the hysterically funny spoof VAMPIRES SUCK – with more outrageous humor and bloody good fun! Becca, an angst-ridden teenager at a new high school, finds himself torn between two supernatural suitors: a moody vampire and an extremely hairy werewolf. from two of the comedy masterminds who wrote Scary Movie and costarring Ken Jeong (The Hangover), this laugh-out-loud comedy will leave you howling for more!

Extras:
    • Scene Access
    • Feature Trailers
    • Bonus Trailers
    • Deleted Scenes
    • Outtakes/Bloopers
    • Digital Copy
    • Includes Theatrical Version. (PG-13)

My Thoughts:

This is my second time viewing this one. The first time when we got the disc from Netflix (when first released). Even at that time only found this movie to be average. But found a blu-ray copy very cheap so picked it up. I find that normally most spoofs tend to go too far on the stupid side... what with immature jokes and all. This one does have that as well. But I found it to be better then some I have seen out there. There is some scenes here that I found funny. But it could have been a lot better.

Rating:
    Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
      • View Profile
    « Reply #29 on: February 01, 2016, 11:55:29 PM »
         The Woman in Black (2012/United Kingdom, United States)
    Trailer |IMDb |Wikipedia |
    Director:James Watkins
    Writing:Jane Goldman (Screenwriter), Susan Hill (Original Material By)
    Length:95 min.
    Video:Widescreen 2.35:1
    Audio:English: DTS-HD Master Audio: 5.1, Commentary: Dolby Digital: 2-Channel Stereo
    Subtitles:English, Spanish, Commentary

Stars:
    Fisher GirlsEmma Shorey
    Molly Harmon
    Ellisa Walker-Reid

Plot:
    Arthur Kipps (Daniel Radcliffe), a widowed lawyer whose grief has put his career in jeopardy, is sent to a remote village to sort out the affairs of a recently deceased eccentric. But upon his arrival, it soon becomes clear that everyone in the town is keeping a deadly secret. Although the townspeople try to keep Kipps from learning their tragic history, he soon discovers that the house belonging to his client is haunted by the ghost of a woman who is determined to find someone and something she lost... and no one, not even the children, are safe from her vengeance.

Extras:
    • Scene Access
    • Audio Commentary
    • Bonus Trailers
    • Featurettes

My Thoughts:

This one I enjoyed quite a bit, It is a little slower paced then I normally like... but it works for this film. It has really great atmosphere... the characters was well done and the storyline easily kept my interest. I feel it is well worht the time put in to watch it.

Rating:
    Pete