Author Topic: Spooky Buddies  (Read 1142 times)

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
Spooky Buddies
« on: May 26, 2014, 02:38:06 AM »
     Spooky Buddies (2011/United States)
IMDb |Wikipedia |Trailer |
Buena Vista Home Entertainment, Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment
Director:Robert Vince
Writing:Kevin Dicicco (Original Characters By), Robert Vince (Writer), Anna McRoberts (Writer), Paul Tamasy (Original Characters By), Aaron Mendelsohn (Original Characters By)
Length:88 min.
Rating:G
Video:Anamorphic Widescreen 1.78:1
Audio:English: DTS-HD Master Audio: 5.1, French: Dolby Digital: 5.1, Spanish: Dolby Digital: 5.1
Subtitles:English, French, Spanish

Stars:
Tucker Albrizzi as Bartleby
Diedrich Bader as Hound (Voice)
Ameko Eks Mass Carroll as Ghost Boy
Max Charles as Joseph
Tim Conway as Deputy Sniffer (Voice)
Jennifer Elise Cox as Mrs. Carroll

Plot:
Disney's irresistible talking puppies are back in an all-new movie that takes them far across town to a mystrious mansion where something very spooky is going on. With the help of some unexpected new friends — including a friendly ghost — this exciting adventure is howling-good Buddy fun.

In a race against a no-good hound, the Buddies and their new friends, Pip, Zelda, Rodney and Skip, must stop Warwick the Warlock — and save the world from his dastardly deeds.

Overflowing with action, humor and a bag full of bonus features, Spooky Buddies is a spooktacular adventure that treats you to a celebration of friendship and teamwork your whole family will enjoy.

Extras:
  • Scene Access
  • Bonus Trailers
  • Featurettes
  • Music Videos
  • DIGS: Rosebud Edition

My Thoughts:
I decided to watch this one because I was in the mood for something silly. And well I definitely got something silly. It is a fun film... though I have seen better. I would say if you like the other "Buddy" movies you should like this one too.

My Rating:
Pete