Author Topic: Greatest TV Christmas Moments?  (Read 2157 times)

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
Greatest TV Christmas Moments?
« on: December 02, 2013, 04:11:38 PM »
This month I hope to watch some of the...

In this thread I will be reviewing all the Christmas TV Episodes, TV Specials and TV Movies I get to watch this month. While I may watch some theatrical released films this month... I decided to concentrate mostly on stuff that originally released on television this year. I may (or may not) start another thread for Christmas Theatrical films later.

I plan to do this one differently and use the smiley rating system for this thread...

= Awful
= Bad
= Below Average
= Average
= Above Average
= Excellent
Pete

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Re: Greatest TV Christmas Moments?
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2013, 04:39:58 PM »
Chrismukkah!  :thumbup:
« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 04:42:01 PM by DJ Doena »
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2013, 04:55:53 PM »

Ghost Whisperer: Season 3: Holiday Spirit
A ghost who haunts a family thinks he is Santa Claus, and keeps Melinda from her family and friends during the Christmas holidays.

My Thoughts:
Love this series... and not a bad Christmas episode. Though I have seen better. Definitely worth the time put in to watch it. A nice start to the Christmas season.

My Rating:
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2013, 07:24:09 PM »

R.L. Stine's The Haunting Hour: Season 1: A Creature Was Stirring
All Timmy wants for Christmas is for his family to come together and be happy -- and a demonic Christmas present may be the cure for that problem.

My Thoughts:
This is the first episode I ever seen of this series... though I did use to enjoy watching Goosebumps (also R.L. Stine) with Brittany. And Brittany told me that this series was even better. I enjoyed this episode. I really can't judge the entire series yet... what with only seeing this one episode. But it does seem worth watching. This series is still catered more for kids... but for an older age group then Goosebumps were.

My Rating:
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2013, 11:00:20 AM »

The Big Bang Theory: Season 7: The Cooper Extraction
While Sheldon is at home in Texas, the rest of the gang decorates for Christmas and thinks about how much he has affected their lives.

My Thoughts:
I just got done watching last night's Christmas episode of The Big Bang Theory. It was a fun watch... well worth the time put in to watch it. But at the same time a bit of a let down.... especially after such an excellent Thanksgiving episode. They basically did an "It's a Wonderful Life" episode.... showing how they thought their lives would be different if they never met Sheldon.

My Rating:
Pete

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2013, 03:58:17 AM »
I enjoyed the episode..though I did get distracted by stuff while it was on..I need to watch it again.

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2013, 05:49:40 PM »
I have to play catch up on what I have watched since.... so quick and sloppy...

Santa and the 3 Bears
Looks like a cartoon from the '70s. A fun watch in the old style.

The Real Ghostbusters: X-Mas Marks the Spot
This was a very fun Christmas episode. The Ghostbusters accidentally trap the ghosts of Christmas Past, Present and Future. Changing history... ruining Christmas.

Thomas Kinkade's Christmas Cottage =
A good film... but it is a little on the slow side in parts. Worth checking out. Returning home from college one Christmas, young artist Thomas Kinkade (Jared Padalecki) is dismayed to learn that attempts to promote local tourism have failed and his mother (Marcia Gay Harden) is dangerously close to losing the family cottage to foreclosure.
Pete