Author Topic: DVDP Next Version Sneak Peaks...  (Read 7752 times)

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
Re: DVDP Next Version Sneak Peaks...
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2012, 04:47:36 PM »
There was another beta build released last night...

Jimmy...
It may not matter to you... but if you are anything like me you will like the new feature in this build.... called "My Links" just like the links page on the site... but works locally so we can have links the trailer button and such work with our manual profiles. :)
Pete

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2012, 05:13:45 PM »
Any idea if a link appear when we use our own online system as I do? Maybe the question is evident but since I don't use the DVDP database at all I've no idea of how the actual system works...

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2012, 05:23:06 PM »
This link system is built right into the program... don't have to worry about the online at all. And if used they still work the buttons. Like right now I am adding youtube trailers to all my manual profiles that I can find. The online don't matter one way or the other. These custom links are for adding to manual profiles or overriding the online links. For example you don't like the trailer/video clip used online you can use your own locally instead of the online one.

One thing I am thinking of doing... adding a link to the reviews I do here.
Pete

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2012, 05:29:40 PM »
One thing I am thinking of doing... adding a link to the reviews I do here.
Not mine :laugh:

At one point I tried to use the note area to do that but I gave up... too much works to rewrote them trying to keep a readable format.

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2012, 05:42:11 PM »
Oh... it don't show the page in profiler itself. It shows as a link and then opens in your default browser. The only thing that actually shows up in the program is the trailer. And then you have the option to make it a regular link as well (in case of more then one clip/trailer in the links page).
Pete