Author Topic: Inglourious Basterds (2009)  (Read 17515 times)

Offline Antares

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Inglourious Basterds (2009)
« Reply #60 on: April 01, 2011, 02:27:36 PM »
Karsten can sort out the points very easily without removing the function...  ;)

:whistle:

Thanks Karsten, but it wasn't necessary. I don't hold any special fondness for that function of the forum anyway. I was just trying to point out what we can expect from this troubled kid. He did this kind of trolling at the DVDSpot, BPR and DVDTalk forums and was subsequently banned from each of those forums in a matter of just a few weeks. If Ken had the balls to ban someone, he'd have been banned at Invelos also. I'm surprised Sam hasn't chimed in yet about him.  :headscratch:

You know what's really sad? I figure he spent close to two hours just clicking that link to get me there. I guess I'm his new TGM.

Sam, Blair and Alien will know what that means. ;) :laugh:

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #61 on: April 01, 2011, 03:32:26 PM »
Took me 5 seconds to open you profile and set the negative votes from 2383 back to 0. What you see now is just your positives votes made by Kathy and others. ;)
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools

hal9g

« Reply #62 on: April 01, 2011, 03:56:32 PM »
He actually spent a good deal of time clicking the -1 point link just to get me to -2,000........

How totally childish!

Offline Antares

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 01, 2011, 04:00:44 PM »
Took me 5 seconds to open you profile and set the negative votes from 2383 back to 0. What you see now is just your positives votes made by Kathy and others. ;)

Then my thanks to those good people.  :cheers:

How much time do you think he'll waste getting it back to where it was?  :whistle:

Offline Antares

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 01, 2011, 04:01:21 PM »
He actually spent a good deal of time clicking the -1 point link just to get me to -2,000........

How totally childish!

No...how terribly trollish  ;)

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 01, 2011, 04:34:53 PM »
These double standards are a joke. If your going to make a rule apply it everyone not just me.
Yesterday I told you to behave, stop acting like a child and start to act like an adult. This is not the DVDP forum here and you were the one searching the trouble. Usually Karsten is very patient (too much if you ask me) but don't push your luck too much or he (or another moderator) will loose his patience very fast).

I'm sure you can contribute better thing than that, so try again with a better attitude in the future and I'm sure you will be more than welcome here.

Offline Blair

• Heavy Poster
  • ¡umop apisdn w,I
    • View Profile
    • My DVD Collection
« Reply #66 on: April 02, 2011, 01:00:32 AM »
You know what's really sad? I figure he spent close to two hours just clicking that link to get me there. I guess I'm his new TGM.
:laugh: It was about time TGM got brought into this! :laugh:

I'm all for second chances; I've given second, third, fourth, and fifth chances to some people who I was told I shouldn't waste one more moment on. So... here's hoping.
I have a collection.
It can be found here.
No need to check it often.
I update it only twice a year!

Never go to bed mad. Sleep on the couch instead.

There are a few broken branches in every family tree.

Offline Antares

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 02, 2011, 01:47:45 AM »
:laugh: It was about time TGM got brought into this! :laugh:

I was waiting for one of you to comment.  :laugh:

VirtualScot

« Reply #68 on: April 02, 2011, 11:10:49 PM »
Someone must like me. My score went from minus 20 something to 1.

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 03, 2011, 01:19:56 AM »
You do realize it isn't an important feature or a feature who means anything? A reputation here came from what you write and how you act, not from a number or the number of star you have near your alias.

VirtualScot

« Reply #70 on: April 03, 2011, 01:30:15 AM »
You do realize it isn't an important feature or a feature who means anything? A reputation here came from what you write and how you act, not from a number or the number of star you have near your alias.

Im confused why ppl even use it then.

If ppl don't find any value in it why have apparently 50 ppl clicked my score up?
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 01:32:27 AM by VirtualScot »

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 03, 2011, 01:38:23 AM »
We used to use it a lot in the beginning but not so much any more. I do give lots of pluses to new people because that's when I remember to use it.

But, like invelos' rating, it really doesn't mean anything. It's there if you want to use it and I should give more out because I often like the posts I read.

VirtualScot

« Reply #72 on: April 03, 2011, 01:44:52 AM »
We used to use it a lot in the beginning but not so much any more. I do give lots of pluses to new people because that's when I remember to use it.

But, like invelos' rating, it really doesn't mean anything. It's there if you want to use it and I should give more out because I often like the posts I read.

Well was just saying it's dismissed as being irrelevant by a few yet 50 ppl clicked positively on me?

Just thought someone was pulling my leg. Or maybe someone likes my reviews  :laugh: