Author Topic: Blood Ties Marathon  (Read 15567 times)

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
Re: Blood Ties Marathon
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2011, 10:17:06 PM »
Blood Ties: Season 2

19. Wrapped
Henry awakes from a dream in which he comes face to face with Pachacamac, an Incan priest, who warns of Henry's death. The sun comes up and Henry is burned. However, the most disturbing aspect is not the content of the dream, but the fact that he was dreaming in the first place. As he explains to Vicki, vampires don't dream, but they can sense when it is their time to die and he fears that this may be his.

Guest Stars:
Francoise Yip
Danny Trejo
Fred Ewanuick
Holland Miller
Josh Blacker

My Thoughts:
I am a bit on the fence on what rating to give this one. The main story was good... but I have seen several better. But at the same time... the way this one ended really caught my attention and makes me wonder what is up to come for the final few episodes.

My Rating:
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2011, 11:27:09 PM »

20. The Good, The Bad and the Ugly
Vicki is called into the prison visiting room ar the request of Charles Perkins, a convicted murderer known as "The Headhunter". Vicki and Mike were instrumental in putting him away four years ago, but now Charles is claiming his innocence. He's psychic and he wrongfully confessed to the murder because he was confusing his psychic visions with reality. And what's more, these visions are back, and he senses that there may be another murder.

Guest Stars:
Francoise Yip
Nimet Kanji
Sean Rogerson
Fabienne Quest
Ben Cotton

My Thoughts:
Not a bad one... but I have seen several others that I enjoyed more. The idea of the storyline sounds like a good one... it just didn't turn out as good as I was expecting.

My Rating:
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2011, 12:20:04 AM »

21. We'll Meet Again
Vicki is visited by a young client, Lee, a fifteen year old boy with a strange problem. He's reincarnated and needs help finding his wife, who he's spent many lifetimes with, but has been unable to find in this one. When Henry convinces Vicki that Lee is for real, she manages to track down Lee's soul mate, Helen, with unusual results. Lee's teenaged reaction to his unrequitted love soon turns into violence, and using Henry's superior tracking skills, it's up to Vicki and Mike to save the day.

Guest Stars:
Nimet Kanji
Eileen Pedde
Tyler Johnston
Blu Mankuma
Lara Gilchrist

My Thoughts:
This one is ok... but  I didn't care too much for the storyline. I was wondering if this show end in a way that had closure for the entire series. Going by this episode I believe it did. Though I am a little surprised by the direction it is taking.

My Rating:
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2011, 01:30:47 AM »

22. Deep Dark
Concerned for Vicki's well-being, Careen heads to her psychic, Madame Andrea, for some advice. But what Careen doesn't know is that Madame Andrea is a conduit for Astaroth and as she takes her hands, Astaroth comes through and makes his way into Coreen's body.

As the possessed Coreen goes on a rampage throughout the city, Vicki, Henry and Mike chase after her. They begin to realize that the only way to deal with Astaroth is to exorcise himand Father Cascioli, a priest with a history in exorcism, is brought in. As he goes to work, they discover that Astaroth has more than Coreen's body. Her heart has been ripped out and is hidden somewhere in the city. If Astaroth is exorcised, Coreen will die.

Guest Stars:
Francoise Yip
Keith 'Blackman' Dallas
Eileen Pedde
Greg Bryk
Katherine Kirkpatrick

My Thoughts:
I loved this final episode... but I hate the way it ended. They obviously thought there would be another season. So there is plenty that is left open. But the storyline for this one is excellent. It kept me interested from start to finish.

My Rating:
Pete