Author Topic: DVDP Episode Guides  (Read 23480 times)

Offline Antares

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
Re: DVDP Episode Guides
« Reply #45 on: January 30, 2011, 06:02:36 PM »
Someone at Invelos informed me that I used an image of the theatrical Enterprise as opposed to the TV Enterprise for the Title Screen.

So after poking around on the web, I was able to find a more accurate rendition of the Enterprise. If you use the link in my signature, you can download the updated new zip file. You can either re-install all the files or just these three...

097361311944.html
Star Trek title.JPG
Star Trek background.JPG

If you download from Pete's site, your still going to get the old set. The updated file is at Rapidshare, which my link will take you to.

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 31, 2011, 02:40:01 PM »
Just added....

Blood Ties: Season 1

Includes:
- HTML File
- Banner Image
- Episode Images
- MP3 of Theme

I will be working on Season 2 as well as a Complete Series version within the next couple days.

I just uploaded Blood Ties Season 2 and The Complete Series version for those of you that bought it all in one set. Done to match the season 1 set above.
Pete

Offline Antares

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 01, 2011, 11:09:10 PM »
Uploaded The Twilight Zone - Season 1...

Title Screen

Disc Screen

Episode Screen

And yes I noticed the date mistake in the last image, it's been fixed in the zip file.

Use the link in my signature to download.

Offline Antares

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 03, 2011, 01:47:52 AM »

Uploaded Man About the House - Complete Series...

Title Screen

Disc Menu Screen

Disc Screen

The background of the Title & Disc Menu screens is an animated gif file that moves the hearts from the bottom to the top of the page just like they were balloons. It looks pretty good.

Offline Antares

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2011, 02:51:18 AM »
Uploaded The Outer Limits - Season 1...

Title Screen

Disc Screen

Episode Screen

On the Disc and Episodes screens, you navigate back and forth by clicking the comet images. If you want to go to a preceding level, you click the UFO.

Offline Antares

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 10, 2011, 07:23:51 PM »
Man About the House - Complete Series...

Title Screen

I just noticed a mistake in the coding for this guide. Somehow I inadvertently coded the Title Screen background to a file that doesn't exist. I've fixed the problem and uploaded the repaired zip file to Rapidshare. Use the link in my signature to get the updated file. You will not be able to get the updated zip file if you use Pete's site to download. I don't like mucking up that site with replacement zip files, and whoever is running it, doesn't delete older files when newer ones are uploaded.

Pete...who is running that site for you? I'd like to contact whoever it is and try to get them to delete outdated or incorrect zip files.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 01:15:15 AM by Antares »

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2011, 08:49:30 PM »
Man About the House - Complete Series...

Title Screen

I just noticed a mistake in the coding for this guide. Somehow I inadvertently coded the Title Screen background to a file that doesn't exist. I've fixed the problem and uploaded the repaired zip file to Rapidshare. Use the link in my signature to get the updated file. You will not be able to get the updated zip file if you use Pete's site to download. I don't like mucking up that site with replacement zip files, and whoever is running it, doesn't delete older files when newer ones are uploaded.

Pete...who is running that site for you? I'd like to contact whoever it is and try to get them to delete outdated or corrected zip files.

Sorry I didn't see this till today... but Andy (ajm on Invelos) runs the site. I don't see him on there much any longer... but he usually responds to PMs in a day or so.
Pete

Offline Antares

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2011, 01:17:44 AM »
Uploaded The Avengers: The Complete Emma Peel MegaSet...

Title Screen:

HTML linking through the pictures and the text below the pictures takes you to...

Disc Menu Screen:

HTML links for navigation between seasons by clicking Steed's and Emma's pictures at the bottom. While clicking the text in the colored boxes takes you to...

Disc Frame Screen: 4th Season...

5th Season...

HTML linking back and forth between discs by clicking Steed's or Emma's picture in the upper corners. Clicking the Wallpaper image in the bottom frame takes you back to the Disc Menu Screen. While clicking a title in the top frame opens an Episode Frame in the bottom frame.

Episode Frame:

Hope whoever downloads this guide enjoys it, it took a lot of work, but I think it looks great.

If anyone who owns the R2 sets of this series would like a version for that region, PM me and with a little info that I would need, I could convert these for you.

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 12, 2011, 02:27:56 AM »
Antares, do you just make the Episode Guide window this big when doing the screen shots or are you actually using DVDP this way? I tried before and was unable to have one big window overlap several small ones. So according your screenshots also the Collection List, Cadt, Crew, etc. Are displayed in full screen...?

Especially if I am wrong, maybe you can send my you layout file?

BTW, the last is definitely another one I will need to download :thumbsup: After previously doing Band Of Brothers, will you do The Pacific as well?

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 12, 2011, 02:33:21 AM »
I tried to use one not to long ago... and it is definitely to huge for my little screen and the resolution I use/size of the window I use. I tried to re-size the background image to see if I could make it all fit... but it didn't work out. Of course my actual window size and all for my episode guide is...

And I despise side to side scroll bars... so they just don't work for me.

Other then that... they are fantastic in design.  :thumbup:
Pete

Offline Antares

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 12, 2011, 04:26:56 AM »
Antares, do you just make the Episode Guide window this big when doing the screen shots or are you actually using DVDP this way? I tried before and was unable to have one big window overlap several small ones. So according your screenshots also the Collection List, Cadt, Crew, etc. Are displayed in full screen...?

I use the Showroom layout which I have been tweaking over the last few years. Yes, every window is widescreen, just like the guides. My screen resolution is 1280 x 1024.

Especially if I am wrong, maybe you can send my you layout file?

Sent to your Yahoo e-mail account

BTW, the last is definitely another one I will need to download :thumbsup: After previously doing Band Of Brothers, will you do The Pacific as well?

I'll put it on my list, can you send me the Disc info for each disc? I just need to know which episodes are on which Disc, and I'll make one for you.

Actually I'm thinking about re-doing my Band of Brothers guide. While I liked it at first, I've learned a few more things with Microsoft Front Page since I made it and now I want to tweak it.

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 12, 2011, 04:58:41 AM »
I use the Showroom layout which I have been tweaking over the last few years. Yes, every window is widescreen, just like the guides. My screen resolution is 1280 x 1024.
Already received your mail. If it's all fullscreen this is probably not for me, but I'll check it out. Thnks for sending it o promptly.

I'll put it on my list, can you send me the Disc info for each disc? I just need to know which episodes are on which Disc, and I'll make one for you.
:o Great, what a generous offer! :bow:

I'll reply to your e-mail letter with the episode lists per disc.

Offline Antares

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 13, 2011, 01:11:21 AM »
Achim, I need to know your screen resolution.

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 13, 2011, 05:30:16 AM »
Achim, I need to know your screen resolution.
Well, my screen resolution is 1920x1200. However, the episode guide is in a window much smaller than that. I started redesigning my Layout and am targeting a window 600-700 wide.

But it's HTML, so it should adjust itself to whatever space ai make available? I also use them in my phpDVDProfiler, where they get almost full width of the right side frame, on my machine approx. 1200.

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 13, 2011, 02:44:48 PM »
But it's HTML, so it should adjust itself to whatever space ai make available? I also use them in my phpDVDProfiler, where they get almost full width of the right side frame, on my machine approx. 1200.

Normally it would... but at least the one I tested he used a very large background image... forcing the window to have the side to side scrollbar... and the html to match the width of the background image.
Pete