Author Topic: Anyone have a Playstation 3 here?  (Read 9931 times)

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone have a Playstation 3 here?
« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2010, 05:04:00 AM »
Arkham Asylum (this came out last year and probably was indeed too old to get mentioned) and RDR are also coming recommended from me.

If you like action adventure shooters then the Uncharted games should come recommended as well.

Rogmeister

« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2010, 06:22:36 PM »
I noticed another western on sale for $20...something Juarez...Call of Juarez?  Has anyone played that?  You know me and westerns...

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 03, 2010, 02:01:05 PM »
I noticed another western on sale for $20...something Juarez...Call of Juarez?  Has anyone played that?  You know me and westerns...
I played it and enjoyed it a lot. It's a "first person shooter" and you play alternately as one of two brothers. As each you get to use slightly different weapons and have to adjust your gameplay a little. I liked the feel of the weapons, as opposed to Modern Warfare or the likes. A few spots are quite hard but hardly ever frustratingly so.

Rogmeister

« Reply #48 on: December 04, 2010, 11:36:51 PM »
Thanks for the input, Achim.  I do like FPS games so I will likely pick that up if it sticks around awhile and if a family member doesn't pick it up for me for Christmas.