Author Topic: The Expendables  (Read 2852 times)

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
The Expendables
« on: September 08, 2010, 09:20:15 AM »
Synopsis: Most of the important 80's action dudes join one side or another and then seriously kick one another's ass.

I thoroughly enjoyed this old-style movie, its simple plot and its kick-ass action. And just when you think they've blown everything up already, they blow some more stuff up.  :popcorn:
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools

kahless

Re: The Expendables
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2010, 10:03:09 AM »
That's what I'm expecting: action cinema at its best! Can't wait for the blu ray release!  :)

« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 10:04:57 AM by kahless »

Najemikon

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2010, 05:26:40 PM »
Some have said to me they aren't sure about this because of the "bad reviews". I've told them ignore the reviews; you already know if you'd like this film!  :laugh:

Mustrum_Ridcully

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2010, 12:50:48 AM »
"bad reviews"
:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:
Yes sure "reviews", if you expect something like a plot, you'll probably be very disappointed.
I for one expect some old-school action (no brains, no plausible plots, but lots of explosions, brawls and firearms). With this "expectations" I'll probably enjoy this movie (at least I seriously hope so).

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2010, 03:35:59 AM »
This isn't the type of movie you go to for plot and character development.  You go to see stuff blow up and people shoot the crap out of each other.