Author Topic: Medium Marathon  (Read 12520 times)

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
Re: Medium Marathon
« Reply #60 on: February 18, 2012, 05:47:07 PM »
Medium
Season 7 Disc 3

8. Smoke Damage
When Allison pursues a murderous arsonist, District Attorney Manuel Devalos contemplates a run for the mayor's office that could expose his family's personal secrets.

My Thoughts:
I enjoyed both storylines in this episode. We get to learn a little more about the private life of the District Attorney.

My Rating:

9. The People In Your Neighborhood
When a convicted sex offender moves into Allison's neighborhood, her dreams reveal that he may have been falsely accused.

My Thoughts:
Another episode I enjoyed quite a bit. One of the actresses in this episode looked familiar. Turns out she was in a movie I watched not that long ago. She played Crazy Cora in the movie Quigley Down Under.

My Rating:

10. Blood On The Tracks
A new dream reveals that Joe's mother is terminally ill, even though Allison once promised her that she'd live for years to come.

My Thoughts:
This is a very good... but very sad episode. Besides the above storyline this episode does also have a crime that Allison helps solve... just like every other episode. Though this time neither storyline feels like the side story as both storyline has an equal amount of time dedicated to it.

My Rating:

11. Only Half Lucky
For once, Allison's brother has found success – but the price involves him sharing his body with a recently deceased spirit.

My Thoughts:
Another very good episode. This one has a special guest star... Patricia Arquette's real life brother... David Arquette. But not only does it have him... it also has John Glover (Smallville). This episode also brings the storyline of the District Attorney's run for mayor further... as he has to deal with an opponent that is more then happy to do some mud-slinging.

My Rating:

Season 7 Disc 3 Over-all Thoughts:
This disc is filled with really good, strong episodes. Even with that fact it is easy for me to pick a favorite. Due to it being such a good, emotional episode I must go with Blood On The Tracks. And once again... there is no extras what so ever on this disc.

With only two more episodes in this season I think I will jump right to the final disc.... taking a little break from Sliders.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 05:49:39 PM by addicted2dvd »
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
Re: Medium Marathon
« Reply #61 on: February 18, 2012, 08:44:42 PM »
Medium
Season 7 Disc 4

12. Labor Pains
An obsessed husband kidnaps Allison and attempts to force her to dream about his wife's mysterious disappearance.

My Thoughts:
A very good episode. A very tense storyline. The side story wasn't all that much... but the main story makes up for it.

My Rating:

13. Me Without You
In the series finale, the fate of Allison's family is shown years in the future as they cope with the consequences of their choices and psychic visions.

My Thoughts:
Ok... what do I think of the series finale? I think it was very well done. I enjoyed every minute of it. I am thrilled that the series has proper ending... no unanswered questions. I think the case that was being worked on could have been better... but it was meant more to be a vehicle on getting the character of Allison closure more then anything else.

My Rating:

Season 7 Disc 4 Over-all Thoughts:
Both episodes on this disc is very good. I really don't think I could pick a favorite out of these two. This disc also holds all the series related extras. It contains several featurettes and a gag reel.
Pete