Author Topic: Date Night  (Read 2465 times)

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
Date Night
« on: April 22, 2010, 10:33:37 PM »
Since I like Steve Carell and Tina Fey, I was interested in Date Night when I heard about it.  I had the chance to see it a week ago.

I think the plot is entertaining, having a married couple going on a date night and all the wild things that happen.  I do the reason for why they choose to go into the city instead of their usual restaurant is believable even if much of everything else that happens isn't.  Some things are a bit silly, but I think the movie is very entertaining.  There is a good amount of humor, and some of the funnier things weren't even shared in the trailers.  There is action in various scenes as well and I think that is blended well with the humor.  This really isn't a movie for younger children since it is rated PG-13. 

Steve Carell and Tina Fey are great in their parts.  They make a very believable married couple and worked very well together.  Their fans should give the movie a chance.  Mark Wahlburg turns up shirtless in a few scenes.

Overall I really enjoyed this movie and think it is worth watching, especially for fans of Fey and Carell.

I did get a review posted at Epinions if anyone wants to take a look.

Date Night

snowcat

Re: Date Night
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2010, 10:10:25 AM »
I canno't wait to see this film!!

I love Tina Fey, Steve Carell and Mark Wahlberg!!

the trailer looks hilarious, now if only the cinema was £8 a ticket ;p

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
Re: Date Night
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2010, 05:26:30 AM »
I like them too.  I think they all did really well, especially Fey and Carell. 

I hope you like the movie once you get the chance to see it.