Author Topic: NCIS Marathon  (Read 16881 times)

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
Re: NCIS Marathon
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2009, 12:48:38 PM »

NCIS: Season 2
N.C.I.S.: The Complete Second Season continues to thrill audiences with its surprising twists and character-driven stories in this incredible six-disc set. Led by Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs (Mark Harmon), this squad of highly trained N.C.I.S. agents proves it is willing to make the ultimate sacrifice to thwart espionage and terrorism around the world. Intense and fast-moving, all 23 episodes of N.C.I.S.: The Complete Second Season are filled with even more of the wit and humor that has become a signature of this smash-hit show's incomparable style.

1. SEE NO EVIL
The race is on as the N.C.I.S. team attempts to rescue a Navy captain's kidnapped wife and his blind 9-year-old daughter.

My Thoughts:
This is an excellent episode. One of my favorites. Not only does the little blind girl impress you. But the first time I watched this one I did not see this ending coming.

My Rating:

2. THE G00D WIVES CLUB
The N.C.I.S. team investigates the bizarre discovery of a dead woman wearing a wedding dress found in a subterranean prison cell made to resemble a 1950s bedroom.

My Thoughts:
A very good episode. Other then the main storyline... McGee gets teased for reading women's magazines... DiNozzo and Kate still going at it. Once again I didn't see the ending coming when I first watched this one. Which of course is always a good thing.

My Rating:

3. VANISHED
Gibbs and the N.C.I.S. team investigate a helicopter that's discovered sitting in the middle of a crop circle...with both pilots missing.

My Thoughts:
A good... but not great episode. I didn't care about the story or the characters as much this time around.

My Rating:

4. LT. JANE DOE
Ducky (David McCallum) links the rape and murder of a woman to a similar unsolved murder that has been haunting him for 10 years.

My Thoughts:
Another good episode. Ducky hides the connection between the recent rape/murder and the one 10 years earlier until he is sure he is right. In this one Tony must face some bad karma when he doesn't return a little extra change he got in a drive-thru.

My Rating:
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2009, 12:25:11 AM »
NCIS: Season 2: Disc 2

5. THE BONE YARD
The body of an undercover FBI agent is found on a Marine bombing range and the N.C.I.S. team discovers the mafia has been dumping bodies there for years.

My Thoughts:
A good episode. I really got a kick out of what Gibbs pulled with the Prima Cord.

My Rating:

6. TERMINAL LEAVE
A bomb is planted in an Iraqi War veteran's car and now the N.C.I.S. team must protect the veteran from terrorists.

My Thoughts:
Another one I liked a lot. I really enjoyed the hard time the boy gave Tony. I also liked how it turned out to be more then what they originally thought was going on.

My Rating:

7. CALL OF SILENCE
A World War II Medal of Honor recipient confesses to murdering his best friend during a battle at Iwo Jima almost 60 years ago. Believing there's more to the story, Gibbs and the team work to solve the mystery and save the man from going to prison.

My Thoughts:
An excellent story... though it is somewhat slow for my taste in parts.

My Rating:

8. HEART BREAK
In what appears to be a case of spontaneous combustion, Gibbs and his team investigate the mysterious death of a man who seemingly burst into flames.

My Thoughts:
A good... but somewhat standard episode. I do like they way they pulled off the "Spontaneous Human Combustion."

My Rating:
« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 10:41:32 PM by addicted2dvd »
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2009, 03:40:54 PM »
NCIS: Season 2: Disc 3

9. FORCED ENTRY
A woman shoots a would-be rapist in self-defense, but Gibbs and his team find the woman may have lured the attacker to her home under false pretenses.

My Thoughts:
Definitely a good episode. I like the way it has you thinking one way and then turns it completely around on you. This episode also goes a little extra on the gore. eyeballs on the counter... dead guy missing his eyes. A throat sliced deep and wide. Lots of horific images in this episode.

My Rating:

10. CHAINED
While posing as an escaped prisoner, Tony gets chained to a murderous convict, but the two are soon missing in action.

My Thoughts:
A good... but somewhat standard episode. I enjoyed it, but I wasn't overly impressed with it.

My Rating:

11. BLACK WATER
A Naval officer, missing for two years, turns up in a car at the bottom of a lake. Now the missing persons case looks like murder to Gibbs and the team.

My Thoughts:
This is a good episode. I didn't care much for the detective in this episode... but the story itself is a good one.

My Rating:

12. DOPPRELGANGER
A petty officer's possible murder looks like a hoax to Gibbs and his team, until the petty officer is actually found dead.

My Thoughts:
I liked this one as well... but once again it is pretty standard compared to many episodes.

My Rating:
« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 10:41:45 PM by addicted2dvd »
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2009, 11:00:37 PM »
NCIS: Season 2: Disc 4

13. THE MEAT PUZZLE
After Ducky is kidnapped by a mysterious killer, Gibbs and the others race against time to save their friend and capture the killer.

My Thoughts:
An excellent episode. Whenever one of the team is in serious trouble we seem to end up with a great episode. I guess that is because the characters are so well done that you just can't help to care about them.

My Rating:

14. WITNESS
Gibbs lets McGee run a case after the N.C.I.S. team is called in to investigate the possible murder of a sailor.

My Thoughts:
Another good episode. And a familiar face in this one as well.... with Danica McKellar who played Winnie Cooper in The Wonder Years.

My Rating:

15. CAUGHT ON TAPE
A Marine "falls" off a cliff while videotaping his own death and the N.C.I.S. team must investigate.

My Thoughts:
Another one I enjoyed quite a bit. It was actually pretty funny seeing Kate hold on to her belief that men and women can just be friends... and having pretty much everyone disagreeing with you. And situations making it hard to believe.

My Rating:

16. POP LIFE
A bartender wakes to find the woman next to him is not only dead, but she's not the woman he went to bed with. Now Gibbs and his team investigate the mysterious murder.

My Thoughts:
While a good episode... it is pretty standard. And the main storyline just wasn't as interesting to me as most the others.

My Rating:
« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 10:41:59 PM by addicted2dvd »
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2009, 02:47:30 PM »
NCIS: Season 2: Disc 5

17. AN EYE FOR AN EYE
A petty officer commits suicide after the N.C.I.S. team investigates him, which leads the team to one of the officer's lecturers who works for the CIA.

My Thoughts:
This is a pretty good episode. But not really one of my favorites. I liked the parts towards the beginning... but it kinda lost me when Tony and Kate left the country... as the story really slowed down for me.

My Rating:

18. BIKINI WAX
The N.C.I.S. team suspects a possible stalker when a pregnant female petty officer is murdered backstage at a bikini contest.

My Thoughts:
This is a fun episode. I got a kick at the look on Tony's face when he realized the crime scene was at a bikini contest.

My Rating:

19. CONSPIRACY THEORY
Ducky believes love triangles can be murder, at least in the case of the petty officer who was thought to have committed suicide after suffering a supposed "nervous breakdown."

My Thoughts:
Another one I enjoyed quite a bit. I liked how they showed the cause of the nervcous breakdown. It shows in this day and age just because something sounds crazy... that isn't always the case.

My Rating:

20. RED CELL
A Marine in an ROTC program is murdered and Gibbs and his team suspect the soldier was involved in a game with deadly consequences.

My Thoughts:

This is a good... but really standard episode. Nothing really special to talk about.

My Rating:

NCIS: Season 2: Disc 6

21. HOMETOWN HERO
A heroic Navy medic killed in Iraq is the prime suspect in a murder in his hometown and Gibbs and his team work to clear his name.

My Thoughts:
This is a good episode. I liked how hard the team fought to to clear the medic's name.

My Rating:

22. SWAK
Tony opens a letter only to release a mysterious powder into the N.C.I.S. squad room. Now the team must work to discover an antidote before it's too late.

My Thoughts:
This is such an excellent episode. When you first watch this episode you get the feeling we are about to loose one of the regular characters of the series. I liked how this episode showed no matter how much they argue Kate really does care about Tony... and will go through much to help him.

My Rating:

23. TWILIGHT
Attempting to thwart an assassination attempt on Gibbs, the N.C.I.S. team pays the ultimate price with the death of a team member.

My Thoughts:
Another just excellent episode. And this time we actually do see the end of one of our favorite characters. And it happens so all the sudden and so in your face graphically that to this day... after seeing this episode at least 5 times... it still gets a reaction out of me. Very well done... very strong episode.

My Rating:

Over-All Season 2 Thoughts:
The over-all second season is very strong. Lots of great episodes... and an ending that can't be beat. While it is not what I would personally call a lot... there is a nice modest and well done collection of extras on the set. Definitely a must have for any fan of the series.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 10:42:40 PM by addicted2dvd »
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2009, 01:46:33 AM »
NCIS: Season 3: Disc 1

1. KILL ARI (PART I)
Gibbs and the NCIS team must confront their emotions about Kate's death at the hands of Ari, renowned terrorist who may have ties to new NCIS agent Ziva David. Meanwhile, Jenny Shepard, a woman from Gibbs' past, is introduced as the new director of NCIS.

My Thoughts:
This is a good opening to the season. I liked that they got to somewhat deal with their feelings of the lost of the teammate. And I like the couple of new characters we got with the start of the new season.

My Rating: 4

2. KILL ARI ( PART II)
Ducky is kidnapped, and Gibbs tries to avenge Kate's death in a showdown with Ari.

My Thoughts:
A good ending to the 3rd season opener. I like how Ziva is so different then Kate. I think it would have been a mistake replacing her with a similar character.

3. MIND GAMES
Three days before a serial killer is executed, Gibbs tries to get him to reveal where the bodies of his victims are buried.

My Thoughts:
An excellent episode. I have enjoyed this one with every viewing. It really has a good and suspenseful storyline.

My Rating: 5

4. SILVER WAR

The NCIS team discovers that a man found encased in a Civil War-era tomb was buried alive.

My Thoughts:
A good... but somewhat standard episode. Though I do like the whole Cival War re-enactment thing... especially Tony's dislike for the whole thing.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 10:42:58 PM by addicted2dvd »
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2009, 04:24:12 PM »
NCIS: Season 3: Disc 2

5. SWITCH
A murdered petty officer is discovered by the NCIS team to have been leading a double lifer but the man's dying message leads Gibbs and his crew in an entirely different direction.

My Thoughts:
A good... but somewhat standard episode. Feels like a basic filler episode.

My Rating:

6. THE VOYEUR'S WEB
A woman appears to be murdered live on an Internet sex site. Gibbs and his team track down the webmaster and follow the money in order to find the killer.

My Thoughts:
This one is pretty good. I get a kick how Abbey handles having to work with a new assistant.

My Rating:

7. HONOR CODE
In what may or may not be a hoax, a 6-year-old boy informs NCIS that his father, a lieutenant commander who holds the only code to a top-secret program, has been kidnapped.

My Thoughts:
This one is an excellent episode. I really liked the little kid in it. The kid did a great job. I got a chuckle out of Abbey telling gibbs that the kid is like a mini-Gibbs.

My Rating:

8. UNDER COVERS
Tony (Michael Weatherly) and Ziva assume the identities of two murdered assassins and engage in a sexy undercover mission in a lavish hotel suite in order to find who hired the killers.

My Thoughts:
Another episode I liked quite a bit. Ziva and Tony really has some great chemistry together.

My Rating:
« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 10:43:13 PM by addicted2dvd »
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2009, 11:36:14 PM »
NCIS: Season 3: Disc 3

9. FRAME-UP
Tony is accused of murder and the NCIS team must rally to clear his name.

My Thoughts:
This is an excellent episode. One of my favorites of the entire series. They really had Tony framed good... and I love who it was that was doing the framing.

My Rating:

10. PROBIE
While on assignment, McGee kills an undercover police officer. Shepard allows the police to run their own investigation, which pushes Gibbs' relationship with his former girlfriend to the limit.

My Thoughts:
Another good episode. This time it is McGee that is in trouble.

My Rating:

11. MODEL BEHAVIOR
A supermodel is murdered while filming a reality TV show, and now Gibbs and his team must separate fact from fiction.

My Thoughts:
This is a fun episode. I really got a kick out of Gibbs trying to handle the press. He is good with cases.... but definitely not good with public relations!

My Rating:

12. BOXED IN
Tony and Ziva disappear while investigating a shipyard for smuggled weapons and it's up to NCIS to find them.

My Thoughts:
Another one that I enjoyed.  As I said before... Tony and Ziva has such good chemestry together. So them two trapped in a shipping container together for pretty much the entire episode was a lot of fun to watch. And I had to laugh at Ziva having to rush off to the ladies room once released.

My Rating:
« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 10:43:31 PM by addicted2dvd »
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2009, 12:07:25 AM »
NCIS: Season 3: Disc 4

13. DECEPTION
Navy lieutenant commander in charge of a shipment of nuclear weapons disappears and the NCIS team must solve the case before the secret location of the weapons is discovered.

My Thoughts:
This is a very good episode. They had to work fast to find the missing lieutenant commander.

My Rating:

14. LIGHT SLEEPER
The wives of two Marines are killed. Fearing that the next victim is a woman and her newborn baby, the NCIS teams springs into action.

My Thoughts:
Another one I enjoyed... but not quite as much as most. And I really can't put my finger on why. The story is good... everyone did a good job... but this one just left me a little disappointed for some reason.

My Rating:

15. HEAD CASE
The NCIS team stumbles upon a grisly discovery in an illegal automotive chop shop run by Marines. Now the crew must look for the full body of evidence.

My Thoughts:
A good episode. Story kept me interested through-out. Definitely worth the time put into it.

My Rating:

16. FAMILY SECRET
An ambulance supposedly carrying the remains of a Marine mysteriously explodes. The NCIS team discovers the ambulance was rigged to blow up, but that the DNA of the victim does not match that of the deceased Marine.

My Thoughts:
A good... but somewhat standard episode. Not one that I think of when I think of my faovrite episodes. Felt more like a good filler episode then anything else.

My Rating:
« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 10:43:45 PM by addicted2dvd »
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2009, 12:09:30 AM »
NCIS: Season 3: Disc 5

17. RAVENOUS
A serial killer is suspected of murder after a missing Marine's dog tags are discovered in a national forest.

My Thoughts:
This is a good episode. It has a good storyline... and a good pace. I had to laugh at Tony when he saw how that woman he was flirting with didn't shave (her armpit hair and leg hair was twice as long as mine!). He thought fast... and I don't blame him!

My Rating:

18. BAIT
A high school student attaches a bomb to his body and holds his fellow students hostage. Gibbs and the NCIS team realize that someone else may be controlling the student from outside the school.

My Thoughts:
This is a great sepisode! Every time I watch this episode I am glued to the set watching. One of my favorites!

My Rating:

19. ICED
The body of a missing Marine is found in a frozen lake, The NCIS team investigates only to find three more bullet-ridden bodies.

My Thoughts:
Another really good episode. I liked the whole gang storyline.

My Rating:

20. UNTOUCHABLE

A Pentagon cryptographer, suspected of spying, apparently commits suicide. Gibbs and his team discover the cryptographer wasn't alone when she died.

My Thoughts:
While this is a good episode... it is a pretty standard one too. A good, interesting episode but nothing really standing out here to make this one great. Another episode that is more of a filler episode,

My Rating:
« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 10:44:04 PM by addicted2dvd »
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2009, 04:04:38 PM »
NCIS: Season 3: Disc 6

21. BLOODBATH
Abby (Pauley Perrette) is almost killed by key evidence in her lab. Gibbs and the NCIS team quickly find that someone from her past wants her dead.

My Thoughts:
This is another of my favorites. An excellent episode. Of course I love the episodes about the adorable goth Abbey. This one is really disturbing... her stalker ex-boyfriend is in a league of his own. I enjoyed this episode so much that I had to watch it immediately again so I could watch it with the Commentary on (Cast Commentary with Pauley Perrettte [Abbey] and Michael Weatherly [DiNozzo]).

My Rating:

22. JEOPARDY
A suspect dies while iN Ziva's custody. The suspect's brother kidnaps Jenny and demands the release of his brother, whom he doesn't know is dead.

My Thoughts:
Another really good episode. I always like the ones where the main cast is in trouble. And this time not one... but two of the newest cast members in trouble. In this episode they did a good job of combining two storylines into one good one.

My Rating:

23. HIATUS (PART 1)
Gibbs is seriously injured in an explosion. While in the hospital he recalls his painful past. Tony is left in charge, which causes resentment among the NCIS team.

My Thoughts:
The start of a very good 2-part season finale. Though I have found while it is a very good story... I tend to drift away from the story after watching it multiple times.

My Rating:

24. HIATUS (PART 2)
Following the bomb explosion, Gibbs struggles to piece, together his memories of the past 15 years. Meanwhile, the NCIS team tries to prevent a terrorist group from carrying out another 9/11-magnitude bombing.

My Thoughts:
A good conclusion to the last episode. And it has an unexpected ending. A good way to end a season... but not really my favorite season finale.

My Rating:
« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 10:44:22 PM by addicted2dvd »
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2009, 07:22:22 PM »
NCIS: Season 4: Disc 1

1. SHALOM
Gibbs is retired in Mexico and the NCIS team must somehow learn to live without him when Ziva becomes the FBI's prime suspect in an assassination attempt. Now she turns to the one person she can trust.

My Thoughts:
This is a pretty good start to the season. I did like how they made you think in the very beginning of the episode that Gibbs was on his way back... when in reality it was another main cast member they were expecting. But they did a pretty good job to make it so Gibbs felt he had to come back... at least temporarily.

My Rating:

2. ESCAPED
After a friend's life is threatened by an escaped convict, Gibbs comes out of retirement and re-opens the convicts armed robber case.

My Thoughts:
a good episode... but not quite as good as the previous one. Gibbs leaving is delayed once again... this time to help he friend in the FBI. Gibbs also finds out he has the opportunity to stay permanently if he wants... but only has about a week to decide.

My Rating:

3. SINGLED OUT
A Navy lieutenant's bloody, abandoned care brings the NCIS team in to investigate a singles' seminar with the hope that one of the male attendees will lead them to the missing lieutenant.

My Thoughts:
not bad... but not a favorite either. I did like seeing Ziva made out to be a geek. And the look on her face when that guy grabbed her ass was hilarious.

My Rating:

4. FAKING IT
A Petty Officer who was working undercover as part of an arms operation is found murdered.

My Thoughts:
This one is ok... but once again not a favorite. Mostly a filler episode. And I must admit... even after several viewings of these episodes... I still not used to seeing Gibbs with a mustache.

My Rating:
« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 10:44:39 PM by addicted2dvd »
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2009, 12:53:13 AM »
NCIS: Season 4: Disc 2

5. DEAD AND UNBURIED
A missing Marine's body is found in a vacant home after he was deployed to Iraq but never showed up for duty.

My Thoughts:
This is a good episode. I liked the story quite a bit. Thought it was hilarious both McGee and Tony just stood there watching/ttaping the catfight. And I have to say I liked how Abbey saw art in that one picture McGee took that looked like a corpse sitting there in front of a TV like he just sat there and watched TV till he died.

My Rating:

6. WITCH HUNT
On Halloween night a Marine is attacked in his home and his daughter is kidnapped. Meanwhile, McGee and Tony are rendered speechless by Abby's Halloween costume.

My Thoughts:
Anyone that knows me... knows I loved this episode. I love anything to do with Halloween and Horror. Not only does this one have a good story... it has some pretty cool costumes. I especially loved our Goth forensic scientist Abbey dressed up as Marylin Monroe.

My Rating:

7. SANDBLAST
An explosion on a military golf course kills a Marine colonel and the NCIS team must work with the Army Criminal Investigative Unit to find the killer. Romance is in the air for both Gibbs and Tony.

My Thoughts:
This episode has a really good story. I really felt for the teent that was there when the colonel got caught in that explosion... and the effect it had on him. I thought it was a good scene between the teen and Tony.

My Rating:

8. ONCE A HERO
A former decorated Marine falls to his death at a hotel in Washington, D.C. The NCIS team works to clear the veteran's name after they discover suspicious activity surrounding his death.

My Thoughts:
I really felt this one was more of an average episode. I mean it was enjoyable... but nothing special about it. Felt more like a filler story to me then anything else.

My Rating:
« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 10:44:54 PM by addicted2dvd »
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2009, 10:08:29 PM »
NCIS: Season 4: Disc 3

9. TWISTED SISTER
McGee takes matters into his own hands after his teenage sister appears at his door bloodied and confused.

My Thoughts:
This one is a very good episode. One of my favorites. I liked getting to meet McGee's sister... and loved that she let the cat out of the bag about McGee's book.

My Rating:

10. SMOKED
Working in tandem with the FBI, the NCIS team makes a shocking discovery wehn they identify the remains of a serial killer.

My Thoughts:
This is another one I enjoyed quite a bit. Though not quite as much as the previous one. I did like how they put a little twist into the ending of this one.

My Rating:

11. DRIVEN
A highly classified robotic device is sabotaged and kills a Navy lieutenant who was working on an important project for the Department of Defense.

My Thoughts:
I enjoyed this one as well. Even though it is somewhat standard... it has some good moments.

My Rating:

12. SUSPICION
A high-level Marine intelligence officer is murdered in a small-town motel room. The NCIS team rushes to the scene of the crime only to discover the local authorities have disrupted the crime scene and performed an autopsy days earlier.

My Thoughts:
This one is alright... but it really didn't impress me too much. I did like the small town forensic scientist though. I would have liked to seen her come back for some more episodes. Unfortunately the rest of the episode was pretty standard... and somewhat slow.

My Rating:
« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 10:45:08 PM by addicted2dvd »
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 25, 2009, 09:39:09 PM »
NCIS: Season 4: Disc 4

13. SHARIF RETURNS
Gibbs and the NCIS team scramble to locate 10 kilograms of highly toxic chemical weapons only to discover that they're in the possession of wanted terrorist Mamoun Sharif.

My Thoughts:
This is a good episode. Along with Sharif, Colonel Mann is back. This episode keeps your attention throughout the entire episode. Entertaining from beginning to the end.

My Rating:

14. BLOWBACK
Ducky goes undercover as a buyer of illegal weapons. Jenny appears to have a personal vendetta against the arms dealer known as "La Grenouille."

My Thoughts:
This one is pretty good... but not a favorite. I really found it to be more on the slow side then anything else.

My Rating:

15. FRIENDS & LOVERS
The NCIS team believes that a sailor found in an abandoned building was the victim of a drug overdose until they discover an ominous message written in blood.

My Thoughts:
This is a good... but a pretty standard episode. Pretty much a filler episode. Though I do like how they used McGee's new found fame to help them with a case. And the storyline of Tony's girlfriend moves along further as well.

My Rating:

16. DEAD MAN WALKING
A Navy lieutenant, the victim of radiation poisoning, wants the NCIS team to solve a murder - his own.

My Thoughts:
This episode is very good... Even after seeing this episode 4 times before... I still found myself glued to the TV watching this one. It is one of my favorites. It shows a softer side of Ziva.

My Rating:
« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 10:45:22 PM by addicted2dvd »
Pete