Author Topic: DJ Doena's movie watchings 2010  (Read 42990 times)

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
Re: DJ Doena's movie watchings 2010
« Reply #45 on: April 16, 2010, 06:02:49 AM »
I haven't seen this movie in quite some time (It's not a movie one puts in lightly)
I watched this in the cinema when it camed out (in Singapore, actually) and it had a very stong impact on me at the time. Not sure why that was then, but I have not dared to watch the film again since then, remembering what strong emotions it created in me.

karmesinrot

Re: DJ Doena's movie watchings 2010
« Reply #46 on: April 16, 2010, 10:21:17 PM »
I haven't seen this movie in quite some time (It's not a movie one puts in lightly) and I noticed how many faces have become familiar since then: Giovanni Ribisi, Vin Diesel, Nathan Fillion (I had to look twice to recognise him!) and even Jeremy Davies (Daniel Faraday in LOST) - that last one I didn't even recognise, he just looked familiar until I looked him up.

Just watched this movie again recently and was suprised to see Nathan Fillion.. he pops up everywhere! I think Saving Private Ryan is a modern classic - it has just the right amount of emotion, drama and the odd slightly more lighthearted moment as well. This has actually put me in the mood to watch it now  :P