Author Topic: What Movies I Been Watching  (Read 470918 times)

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
Re: What Movies I Been Watching
« Reply #720 on: December 18, 2017, 11:48:50 PM »
     Always (1989/United States)
IMDb |Wikipedia |Trailer |
Universal Studios Home Entertainment (United States)
Director:Steven Spielberg
Writing:Jerry Belson (Screenwriter), Chandler Sprague (Original Material By), David Boehm (Original Material By)
Length:122 min.
Video:Widescreen 1.85:1
Audio:English: DTS-HD Master Audio: 5.1, French: DTS: 2-Channel Stereo, Spanish: DTS: 2-Channel Stereo
Subtitles:English, Spanish

Stars:
Richard Dreyfuss as Pete Sandich
Holly Hunter as Dorinda Durston
Brad Johnson (1959) as Ted Baker
John Goodman (1952) as Al Yackey
Audrey Hepburn as Hap

Plot:
A story about life, love and loss, Steven Spielberg directs Always, a heart-warming romantic adventure that USA Today calls "a winner". After sacrificing himself to save a friend (John Goodman), a daredevil firefighting pilot (Richard Dreyfuss) returns to earth to help his surviving girlfriend (Holly Hunter) move on with her life. Breathtaking cinematography and exhilarating aerial choreography highlight this compelling adventure that features a special appearance by Audrey Hepburn.

Extras:
  • Scene Access
  • Feature Trailers

My Thoughts:

I am not sure how this one got by me. A Spielberg film that is not only a good romantic drama... but it also has a lot of great forest fore fighting scenes... and a touch of supernatural with the whole ghost story line. If you never seen this one I definitely recommend it. It has a lot of familiar faces in it such as Richard Dreyfuss, Holly Hunter, John Goodman and Audrey Hepburn in one of her final roles. I must say I really was pleasantly surprised with this film. As I picked it up as a blind buy because of it being a Spielberg film I wasn't familiar with.

Rating:
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: February 23, 2018, 12:46:10 AM »
     Brides of Dracula (1960/United Kingdom)
Universal Pictures Home Entertainment (United States)
Director:Terence Fisher
Writing:Jimmy Sangster (Screenwriter), Peter Bryan (Screenwriter), Edward Percy (Screenwriter)
Length:86 min.
Video:Widescreen 2.00:1
Audio:English: DTS-HD Master Audio: Mono
Subtitles:English, French, Spanish

Stars:
Peter Cushing as Doctor Van Helsing
Martita Hunt as Baroness Meinster
Yvonne Monlaur as Marianne
Freda Jackson as Greta
David Peel as Baron Meinster

Plot:
A brave young woman (Yvonne Monlaur) takes refuge in a mysterious chateau, but soon finds herself the prey of a treacherous vampire intent on claiming her.

Extras:
  • Scene Access

My Thoughts:

This is the third Hammer film I have seen... and the second one I actually liked. The story is good... even though with the title you expect a Dracula film... this one Dracula is already dead and it is one of his disciples the is the master vampire in this film. I thought the visuals was great. An early Technicolor film where the color usage is good where the color of the background and costumes pop out at you without looking over done. And U+I must say Peter Cushing did a great job as Doctor Van Helsing, I can easily see myself re-watching this one. Well worth the time put in to watch it. Recommended.

Rating:
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: March 23, 2018, 12:28:15 AM »
     The Blues Brothers (1980/United States)

(United States)
Director:John Landis
Writing:Dan Aykroyd (Writer), John Landis (Writer)
Length:148 min.
Audio:English: DTS: 5.1, French: DTS: 2-Channel Stereo

Stars:
Tom Erhart as Prison Guard
Gerald Walling [Gerald Walling, S.J.] as Prison Guard
John Belushi as Joliet Jake
Walter Levine as Prison Guard
Frank Oz as Corrections Officer

Plot:
Comedy icons John Belushi and Dan Aykroyd star in the outrageously funny musical comedy The Blues Brothers. After the release of Jake Blues (Belushi) from prison, he and brother Elwood (Aykroyd) take their blues band back on the road in an attempt to raise money for the orphanage where they were raised. Havoc ensues as the brothers seek redemption on their "mission from God". Directed by John Landis (National Lampoon's® Animal House), the soul-stirring comedy classic features musical performances by blues legends Ray Charles, James Brown, Aretha Franklin, and Cab Calloway.

Extras:
  • Scene Access
  • Feature Trailers
  • Featurettes
  • BD-Live
  • D-BOX
  • Extended and Theatrical Versions, pocket BLU

My Thoughts:

I remember watching this one back in the '80s... and enjoying it well enough. But I haven't watched it since until now. It is still a decently fun film. though my memory of it was better then it actually was. The film definitely has an '80s feel to it. So it is probably a little dated... but I still found it worth the time put in to watch it. I both the 2 disc blu-ray box set with this and the sequel Blues Brothers 2000. I don't ever remember seeing the sequel but it has my curiosity piqued as it has John Goodman in it.

Rating:
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: April 01, 2018, 01:48:34 AM »
     Dr. No (1962/United Kingdom)

Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios, Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment (United States)
Director:Terence Young
Writing:Richard Maibaum (Screenwriter), Johanna Harwood (Screenwriter), Berkely Mather (Screenwriter), Ian Fleming (1908) (Original Material By)
Length:110 min.
Video:Widescreen 1.66:1
Audio:English: DTS-HD Master Audio: 5.1, English: Dolby Digital: Mono, Spanish: Dolby Digital: Mono, French: Dolby Digital: 5.1, Commentary: Dolby Digital: 2-Channel Stereo

Stars:
Sean Connery as James Bond
Ursula Andress as Honey Ryder
Joseph Wiseman as Dr. No
Jack Lord (1920) as Felix Leiter
Bernard Lee (1908) as M.

Plot:
His name is Bond, James Bond. And here, in his explosive film debut, Ian Fleming's immortal action hero blazes through one of his most spectacular adventures. Sean Connery embodies the suave yet lethal cool of agent 007 as he battles the mysterious Dr. No, a scientific genius bent on destroying the U.S. space programme.

Extras:
  • Scene Access
  • Audio Commentary
  • Feature Trailers
  • Featurettes
  • Gallery
  • Textless Opening Titles, Radio Spots

My Thoughts:

My first James Bond movie. I found it to be interesting and really liked the story. I did however find myself wanting a bit more action. Seab Connery was great in this role, and wow did he look young! Ursula Andress was also good as the first Bond Girl. I am looking forward to watching the rest of the franchise. Though I must admit I worry about whether I will like anyone else in the role.

Rating:
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: April 03, 2018, 07:09:34 PM »
     Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle (2017/United States)

Sony Pictures Home Entertainment (United States)
Director:Jake Kasdan
Writing:Chris McKenna (Screenwriter), Erik Sommers (Screenwriter), Scott Rosenberg (Screenwriter), Jeff Pinkner (Screenwriter), Chris McKenna (Story By), Chris Van Allsburg (Original Material By)
Length:119 min.
Video:Widescreen :1
Audio:
Subtitles:

Stars:
Dwayne Johnson (1972) as Spencer
Kevin Hart (1979) as Fridge
Jack Black (1969) as Bethany
Karen Gillan as Martha
Rhys Darby as Nigel

Plot:
Four teenagers in detention discover an old video game console with a game they’ve never heard of. When they decide to play, they are immediately sucked into the jungle world of Jumanji in the bodies of their avatars (Dwayne Johnson, Jack Black, Kevin Hart, and Karen Gillan). They’ll have to complete the adventure of their lives filled with fun, thrills and danger or be stuck in the game forever!

Extras:
  • Scene Access
  • Bonus Trailers
  • Featurettes
  • Music Videos
  • Outtakes/Bloopers
  • Digital Copy

My Thoughts:

I have actually been looking forward to this one since I first saw the trailer. As I enjoyed the first film so much. As you would expect with the likes of Jack Black and Kevin Hart this one has it's share of laughs. Dwayne Johnson is about what you would expect from him. For me the highlight of the film was Karen Gillan. She both looked great and kicked ass. This is a really fun watch. Worth the time put in to watch it.

Rating:
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: April 03, 2018, 11:46:17 PM »
     Pixels (2015/United States)

Sony Pictures Home Entertainment (United States)
Director:Chris Columbus
Writing:Patrick Jean (Original Material By), Tim Herlihy (Story By), Tim Herlihy (Screenwriter), Timothy Dowling (Screenwriter)
Length:106 min.
Video:Widescreen 2.40:1
Audio:English: DTS-HD Master Audio: 7.1, Audio Descriptive: Dolby Digital: Dolby Surround, French: Dolby Digital: 5.1, Portuguese: DTS-HD Master Audio: 5.1, Spanish: Dolby Digital: 5.1, Thai: Dolby Digital: 5.1
Subtitles:Bahasa, Chinese, English, French, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Thai, Other

Stars:
Adam Sandler as Brenner
Kevin James (1965) as Cooper
Michelle Monaghan as Violet
Peter Dinklage as Eddie
Josh Gad as Ludlow

Plot:
When aliens misinterpret video feeds of classic arcade games as a declaration of war against them, they attack the Earth, using the games like PAC-MAN, Donky Kong, Galaga, Centipede and Space Invaders as models for their various assaults. President Will Cooper (Kevin James) has to call on his childhood best friend, '80s video game champion Sam Brenner (Adam Sandler), to lead a team of old-school arcaders (Peter Dinklage and Josh Gad) to defeat the aliens and save the planet.

Extras:
  • Scene Access
  • Bonus Trailers
  • Featurettes
  • Gallery
  • Music Videos
  • Digital Copy

My Thoughts:

I went into this one not expecting much at all. Matter of fact I expected to hate it. When I first saw the trailer for this film the only thing that piqued my intreset was nostalgia for the old video games I used to play. And to be honest after seeing it that is my favorite thing about the film. Though to be fair it does have a few laughs here and there to go along with all the idiocy. While I can not say this is a good film....I found I enjoyed it for what it is. Just idiotic fun. While I wouldn't recommend this one to anyone... I have seen worse.

Rating:
Pete

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: April 12, 2018, 05:16:10 AM »
The original short on which the move was based:

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: April 27, 2018, 06:07:37 PM »
     The Midnight Meat Train: Unrated Director's Cut (2008/United States)
Trailer |
Lions Gate Home Entertainment (United States)
Director:Ryuhei Kitamura
Writing:Jeff Buhler (Screenwriter), Clive Barker (Original Material By)
Length:103 min.
Video:Widescreen 2.35:1
Audio:English: DTS-HD Master Audio: 5.1, Commentary: Dolby Digital: 2-Channel Stereo

Stars:
Bradley Cooper as Leon
Leslie Bibb as Maya
Brooke Shields as Susan Hoff
Vinnie Jones as Mahogany
Roger Bart as Jurgis

Plot:
Struggling photographer Leon Kaufman's obsessive pursuit of dark subject matter leads him into the path of a serial killer, Mahogany, the subway murderer who stalks late-night commuters – ultimately butchering them in the most gruesome ways imaginable.

Extras:
  • Scene Access
  • Audio Commentary
  • Feature Trailers
  • Bonus Trailers
  • Featurettes

My Thoughts:

This is a one I enjoyed quite a bit. It has a good story line. The Cast did a fine job. And most of all... it has a twist I didn't see coming.Though there is a thing or two I wiah was explained better. Ovewr all I found this one to be enjoyable. I can see myself watching it again.

Rating:
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: May 31, 2018, 07:47:15 PM »
     21 & Over (2013/United States)
IMDb |Trailer |Wikipedia |
Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment (United States)
Director:Jon Lucas, Scott Moore
Writing:Jon Lucas (Writer), Scott Moore (Writer)
Length:93 min.
Audio:English: DTS-HD Master Audio: 5.1

Stars:
Miles Teller as Miller
Skylar Astin as Casey
Justin Chon as JeffChang
Sarah Wright (1983) as Nicole
Jonathan Keltz as Randy

Plot:
FROM THE WRITERS OF THE HANGOVER comes a reckless and raunchy comedy 21 years in the making! On the day before a critical interview, straight-A college student Jeff Chang gets a surprise visit from his two best buds to celebrate his 21st birthday. In no mood to party, Jeff finally agrees to a single drink, which quickly leads to an over-the-top, out-of-control night filled with epic beer pong, smoking-hot coeds...and one angry buffalo. Can Jeff's friends get their plastered pal cleaned up in time for his morning appointment? It's worth a shot!

Extras:
  • Scene Access
  • Feature Trailers
  • Bonus Trailers
  • Featurettes
  • Outtakes/Bloopers
  • Digital Copy

My Thoughts:

While this one has a decent idea for a story I just don't like the way they did it. I am just not a fan of the gross out humor. In my opinion vomit, diareah, urnation and such jokes are just not funny to me. I just feel they have no place in real comedy. That being said... this film does have some good scenes.. but they get tarnished by the above.

Rating:
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: November 03, 2018, 06:15:20 PM »
     Father of the Bride: 20th Anniversary Edition: 2-Movie Collection (1991/United States)
Wikipedia |Trailer |
Buena Vista Home Entertainment, Touchstone Home Entertainment (United States)
Director:Charles Shyer
Writing:Frances Goodrich (Screenwriter), Albert Hackett (Screenwriter), Nancy Meyers (Screenwriter), Charles Shyer (Screenwriter), Edward Streeter (Original Material By)
Length:105 min.
Audio:English: DTS-HD Master Audio: 5.1, French: Dolby Digital: 5.1, Commentary: Dolby Digital: 2-Channel Stereo

Stars:
Steve Martin (1945) as George Banks
Diane Keaton as Nina Banks
Kimberly Williams as Annie Banks
Kieran Culkin as Matty Banks
George Newbern as Bryan MacKenzie

Plot:
Celebrate the platinum anniversary* of the unforgettable comedy classic Father Of The Bride plus the uproarious follow-up Father Of The Bride Part II on Blu-ray for the first time ever. Screen legends Steve Martin, Diane Keaton and Martin Short star in these warm and witty family favorites, complete with a new digital restoration!

Things get out of hand for befuddled father George Banks (Martin) when his young daughter unexpectedly announces her plans to wed. Life gets even crazier in the sidesplitting sequel when his daughter and his wife (Keaton) both announce they are pregnant, and George desperately tries to capture the wild and crazy days of his youth.

Relive every heartwarming and hilarious moment in this special 2-movie collection. It's fantastic family entertainment that really delivers!

Extras:
  • Scene Access
  • Audio Commentary
  • Bonus Trailers
  • Featurettes
  • Interviews

My Thoughts:

This is a film I haven't seen in many years.. And one I enjoyed immensely. While I remembered enjoying it the last time I seen it. It meant more to me this time now that I have a daughter of my own. I could relate much more to Steve Martian's character and I am not ashamed to say it brought a tear to my eye seeing such love between a father and daughter. Yes, watching this made me think of my own daughter and the love I have for her.

Rating:
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: November 03, 2018, 10:18:19 PM »
     Father of the Bride: Part II: 20th Anniversary Edition: 2-Movie Collection (1995/United States)
Trailer |Wikipedia |
Buena Vista Home Entertainment, Touchstone Home Entertainment (United States)
Director:Charles Shyer
Writing:Nancy Meyers (Screenwriter), Charles Shyer (Screenwriter), Albert Hackett (Original Material By), Frances Goodrich (Screenwriter), Edward Streeter (Original Characters By)
Length:106 min.
Audio:English: DTS-HD Master Audio: 5.1, French: Dolby Digital: 5.1, Spanish: Dolby Digital: 2-Channel Stereo
Subtitles:English

Stars:
Steve Martin (1945) as George Banks
Diane Keaton as Nina Banks
Martin Short (1950) as Franck Eggelhoffer
Kimberly Williams as Annie Banks-MacKenzie
George Newbern as Bryan MacKenzie

Plot:
Celebrate the platinum anniversary* of the unforgettable comedy classic Father Of The Bride plus the uproarious follow-up Father Of The Bride Part II on Blu-ray for the first time ever. Screen legends Steve Martin, Diane Keaton and Martin Short star in these warm and witty family favorites, complete with a new digital restoration!

Things get out of hand for befuddled father George Banks (Martin) when his young daughter unexpectedly announces her plans to wed. Life gets even crazier in the sidesplitting sequel when his daughter and his wife (Keaton) both announce they are pregnant, and George desperately tries to capture the wild and crazy days of his youth.

Relive every heartwarming and hilarious moment in this special 2-movie collection. It's fantastic family entertainment that really delivers!

Extras:
  • Scene Access
  • Audio Commentary
  • Bonus Trailers
  • Featurettes

My Thoughts:

While I don't consider this sequel to be as good as the original, I still enjoyed it quite a bit. It has several good laughs in it. While the father/daughter bond is still there in this one.... not nearly as much as it was in the first. Still well worth the time put in to watch it.

Rating:
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: November 11, 2018, 12:57:12 AM »
     City Slickers II: "The Legend of Curly's Gold" (1994/United States)
Warner Home Video (United States)
Director:Paul Weiland
Writing:Billy Crystal (Writer), Lowell Ganz (Writer), Babaloo Mandel (Writer), Lowell Ganz (Original Characters By), Babaloo Mandel (Original Characters By)
Length:116 min.
Video:Anamorphic Widescreen 1.78:1
Audio:English: Dolby Digital: 5.1, French: Dolby Digital: Dolby Surround, Commentary: Dolby Digital: 2-Channel Stereo

Stars:
Billy Crystal as Mitch Robbins
Daniel Stern as Phil Berquist
Jon Lovitz as Glen Robbins
Jack Palance as Duke/Curly Washburn
Patricia Wettig as Barbara Robbins

Plot:
There's gold in them thar hills and laughter everywhere as Billy Crystal saddles up with Daniel Stern, Jon Lovitz and Jack Palance for the sequel to the smash hit City Slickers.

Life is good for Mitch (Crystal), yet something troubles him: the ghost of leathery trail boss Curly. And when he finds a hidden treasure map in Curly's old hat, Mitch is sure he's being told "Go West!" So it's westward ho-ho for urban cowboys Mitch, good buddy Phil (Stern) and Mitch's goof-off brother (Lovitz). Teaming with Curly's snake-eyed twin sibling (Palance), they search for a fortune in gold while kicking up dust, stirring up laughs and hitting more obstacles than a cactus has needles. You've found comedy gold.

Extras:
  • Scene Access
  • Audio Commentary
  • Feature Trailers
  • Featurettes
  • Production Notes
  • Closed Captioned

My Thoughts:

While it is not nearly as good as the first one... I still found this one enjoyable. One problem I had with this one is they added Jon Lovitz to the cast. I never liked him. I did like how they brought back Jack Palance. And it did have some good laughs in it. Over all worth the watch... but definitely prefer the first one.

Rating:
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: December 29, 2018, 07:18:28 PM »
     Tag (2018/United States)

Warner Bros. Home Entertainment (United States)
Director:Jeff Tomsic
Writing:Rob McKittrick (Screenwriter), Mark Steilen (Screenwriter), Mark Steilen (Story By), Russell Adams (Original Material By)
Length:101 min.
Audio:English: DTS-HD Master Audio: 5.1, Audio Descriptive: Dolby Digital: 5.1, French: Dolby Digital: 5.1, Spanish: Dolby Digital: 5.1, Portuguese: Dolby Digital: 5.1
Subtitles:English, French, Portuguese, Spanish

Stars:
Ed Helms as Hogan "Hoagie" Malloy
Lil Rel Howery as Reggie
Jon Hamm (1971) as Bob Callahan
Annabelle Wallis as Rebecca Crosby
Jake Johnson (1978) as Randy "Chilli" Cilliano

Plot:
FOR ONE MONTH EVERY YEAR, five highly competitive friends hit the ground running in a no-holds-barred game of tag they’ve been playing since the first grade – risking their necks, their jobs and their relationships to take each other down with the battle cry, "You’re It!" This year, the game coincides with the wedding of their only undefeated player, which should finally make him an easy target. But he knows they’re coming…and he’s ready. Based on a true story, this outrageous comedy shows how far some guys will go to be the last man standing.

Extras:
  • Scene Access
  • Bonus Trailers
  • Deleted Scenes
  • Featurettes
  • Outtakes/Bloopers
  • Digital Copy

My Thoughts:

Through out the film I kept teedering on what I would rate this one. Not a great film but definitely better then average. Some of the scenes let me down while others were better then I expected, I liked the entire cast... especially Jeremy Renner as the undefeated Jerry. And I really liked how they ended the film. Definitely one I can see myself watching again.

Rating:
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: December 31, 2018, 08:03:42 PM »
     Gifted (2017/United States)
Trailer |Wikipedia |
Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment (United States)
Director:Marc Webb
Writing:Tom Flynn (Writer)
Length:101 min.
Audio:English: DTS-HD Master Audio: 5.1, French: Dolby Digital: 5.1, Spanish: Dolby Digital: 5.1

Stars:
Chris Evans (1981) as Frank
Mckenna Grace as Mary
Lindsay Duncan as Evelyn
Octavia Spencer as Roberta
Jenny Slate as Bonnie

Plot:
Frank Adler (Chris Evans) is a single man dedicated to raising his spirited young niece, Mary (Mckenna Grace), a child prodigy. But Frank and Mary's happy life together is threatened when Mary's mathematical abilities come to the attention of her overbearing grandmother (Lindsay Duncan) – who has other plans for the girl. You'll love every moment of this "deeply satisfying" (Edward Douglas, Film Journal International) film, also starring Jenny Slate and OSCAR® Winner Octavia Spencer*.

*Supporting Actress, The Help, 2011.

Extras:
  • Scene Access
  • Feature Trailers
  • Bonus Trailers
  • Deleted Scenes
  • Featurettes
  • Gallery
  • Digital Copy

My Thoughts:

Somehow I never heard of this one before finding it on Amazon. Now I am really glad I did. This is a very strong, pure drama. It has an interesting story that keeps your attention with ease.and has likable characters. I like the fact that while this one does have a bit of romance in it, that is secondary to the actual story. And at no time over powers the story you are watching the film for. I highly recommend giving this film a chance. More then worth the time put in to watch it.

Rating:
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: January 04, 2019, 02:24:14 AM »
     The Shawshank Redemption (1994/United States)
Trailer |Wikipedia |
Warner Home Video (United States)
Director:Frank Darabont
Writing:Stephen King (1947) (Original Material By), Frank Darabont (Screenwriter)
Length:143 min.
Video:Widescreen 1.78:1
Audio:English: Dolby Digital: 5.1, English: Dolby TrueHD: 5.1, French: Dolby Digital: Dolby Surround, Japanese: Dolby Digital: Dolby Surround, Spanish: Dolby Digital: Dolby Surround, Commentary: Dolby Digital: Dolby Surround
Subtitles:Chinese, English, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish

Stars:
Tim Robbins as Andy Dufresne
Morgan Freeman (1937) as Ellis Boyd "Red" Redding
Bob Gunton as Warden Norton
William Sadler as Heywood
Clancy Brown as Captain Hadley

Plot:
Few movies capture the triumph of the human spirit as memorably as Frank Darabont's film The Shawshank Redemption, from the same Stephen King story collection that gave us "Stand by Me." Morgan Freeman plays Red, a lifer who knows how to cope with the bleak hopelessness of Shawshank State Prison. Tim Robbins plays new inmate Andy, a quiet banker convicted of murders he didn't commit – and whose indomitable will earns Red's respect and friendship. Andy's resourcefulness brings hope and change to the entire prison. He's full of surprises. And the best comes last, leading to one of the most satisfying finales in film history.

Extras:

My Thoughts:

I owned this film for years, why haven't I watched it before now? I found it to be a very good film. I liked all the characters...the film drew me in right from the start and I was glued to it to the very end. I can easily see myself watching it again sometime. This is one I would highly recommend.

Rating:
    Pete