Author Topic: Wonderfalls  (Read 2172 times)

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
Wonderfalls
« on: March 02, 2009, 12:20:04 AM »
Well, thanks to this site, I finally opened my Wonderfalls DVD. I opened this thread because I remember a few others who were interested in watching this series. I watched the first disc last night and will finish the other 2 tonight when I get home. I'll post my comments once I finish the series.

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
Re: Wonderfalls
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2009, 04:56:37 AM »
So Kathy have you watched it?

In my case I've started watching the serie tonight and I find it quite addictive. I was supposed to watch only one episode to check how it looks and I've ended watching the first four episodes (even listen the commentary on the first one). It's been a while since I've had so much fun watching a tv show, the third episode is particullary great. Since I'm French Canadian I've no choice to be proud of the performance Caroline Dhavernas (not really a surprise, I like her acting since I've seen her the first time in an old serie here at Radio Quebec).

Surprise that it was cancelled that fast, but since we talk of Fox here ::)
I Hope that the nine others episodes are as good.

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2009, 06:02:03 PM »
Oops...yes I finished it a long time ago. So long in fact, I might have to watch it again to say anything intelligent about it! :laugh: I ended up watching in one or two sittings. I'm obsessive in a way, once I start something I want to finish it up.

RossRoy

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2009, 06:05:16 PM »
Oops...yes I finished it a long time ago. So long in fact, I might have to watch it again to say anything intelligent about it! :laugh: I ended up watching in one or two sittings. I'm obsessive in a way, once I start something I want to finish it up.

Now where did I hear that before... oh yeah! ME! ;)

I'd really like to read what you thought of Wonderfalls, because I'm planning to watch it next.