Author Topic: 25 Days of Christmas  (Read 57245 times)

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
Re: 25 Days of Christmas
« Reply #135 on: December 24, 2008, 12:18:43 AM »
The Big Bang Theory - The Bath Item Gift Hypothesis

Penny starts dating Leonard's handsome colleague; Leonard and his friends are tortured by Sheldon's obsession with gift-giving etiquette.

My Thoughts

I tried again and managed to fine the entire episode online.  ;D  It is really annoying that CBS only puts up clips instead of the entire episodes like the other networks.  Anyway...  I loved the episode.  There were so many funny things, from Leonard trying to be cool and hang out with the new scientist who was also handsome to Sheldon's issues with Christmas and giving gifts.  Seeing Sheldon Christmas shopping was hilarious...but the absolute best thing had to be his reaction to what Penny gave him.  That has to be one of the funniest moments of the entire series.   :hysterical: :hysterical:  I saved the url, and I think I'll watch it again in the next few days I loved it so much.

:thumbup:

I also found the other season 2 episodes online, so I had myself another little marathon, watching several of them.  I can't wait to get the season on DVD.  Oh..I also rewatched the season 1 DVD set just over a week ago..I just wanted to watch the episode where Sheldon got fired..then the Halloween episode..then when Penny beat Sheldon at Halo...and well..I just watched it all. :)  I love the series.

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
Re: 25 Days of Christmas
« Reply #136 on: December 24, 2008, 05:52:40 PM »

The Mary Tyler Moore Show: Season 1 - Christmas and the Hard-Luck Kid-II
Having to spend Christmas at work, Mary decides to spread some holiday cheer around the office.

My Thoughts:
This is a good episode of a series I enjoy... though I do prefer her on The Dick Van Dyke Show. As I said... it is a good episode.. but really felt kinda standard to me... nothing really that special.

My Rating:
Out of a Possible 5

Pete