Author Topic: The little known movie review depot  (Read 306387 times)

Critter

Re: The little known movie review depot
« Reply #300 on: January 04, 2010, 10:26:44 PM »
Thanks Jimmy  :thumbup:

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: January 05, 2010, 03:42:43 AM »
MOVIE / DVD INFO:

Title: Dr. Jekyll & Mistress Hyde (2003)

Genre: Erotic Drama
Director: Tony Marsiglia
Rating: Unrated
Length: 1h29
Video: Full Frame
Audio: English
Subtitles: None

Stars:
Julian Wells
Misty Mundae
Andrea Davis
Ruby LaRocca
Boz Tennyson

Plot:
Dr. Jackie Stevenson (Julian Wells) is a controversial therapist who believes the female psyche consists of the 'pure' and the 'lustful', and she has developed an experimental serum that will separate the two halves, thus freeing her test subject from psychological and sexual inhibitions. Jackie tests the drug on a depressed young woman (Misty Mundae) who immediately becomes a maniacal love machine that ravishes Jackie in her office. Turned on by the encounter, Jackie decides to experiment the effects of the drug firsthand, and it transforms her from a plain mousy doctor into a stunning and sensuous vixen who craves endless erotic satisfaction. Stalking the streets at night as her predatory alter ego, Jackie indulges all her deepest lesbian fantasies. A smoldering one-night-stand with a hooker leads to further steamy seductions, menacing menages-a-trois, and a wild encounter with Jackie's own house maid (Ruby LaRocca) who fails to even recognize her. As Jackie becomes more and more addicted to the drug and the carnal pleasures it promises, she begins to lose all control...and who knows how far she will go to satisfy her 'other' insatiable self.

My Thoughts:
Clearly not my favorite type of production from Seduction Cinema, but it was released 6 years ago and they do much better now. So we have a movie with no real story, sure there are one but this is mostly an excuse for something else and what is that something else? You have probably already guess it... Anyway it's an excuse to see a lot of naked action from Julian Wells, Misty Mundae, Andrea Davis and Ruby LaRocca. Not that I've something against this, but after a while it gets boring since it's just a teasing game like most of the softcore erotic film. Of course being a Marsiglia's film you got a couple of surprise and the end is sure one (at least that make this film more interesting to me). No an essantial purchase, but if you are a fan of Julian Wells or Misty Mundae you will certainly appreciate this one that came with the film score who is excellent.

Rating :

Edit :
I'm just watching the making off right now and Misty Mundae is just a natural beauty ;D
« Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 04:11:46 AM by Jimmy »

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: January 05, 2010, 10:38:03 AM »
I saw her in an episode of Masters of Horror. She is very adorable!
Pete

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: January 05, 2010, 03:55:34 PM »
Which one? She's not in my DVDP...

RossRoy

« Reply #304 on: January 05, 2010, 05:19:49 PM »

Yeah, I'm taking a liking to her myself. She's so cute.

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: January 05, 2010, 08:09:13 PM »
Which one? She's not in my DVDP...
Sick Girl, episode 10 of the first season. She used the Erin Brown alias, I suppose that the database used this name and not the name she is known for to most people ::)

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: January 05, 2010, 10:29:38 PM »
Yup... Sick Girl was the episode. I remember seeing something about her being Misty Mundae on the back cover.
Pete

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: January 06, 2010, 04:50:39 AM »
Ah, thanks guys. Gotta look at the back cover again next time.

...so Jimmy, you're saying here most credited name would be Misty...?

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: January 06, 2010, 07:07:32 AM »
...so Jimmy, you're saying here most credited name would be Misty...?
Yes. She use Erin Brown (her real birth name) since she had decided to go for a more mainstream career and for a grand total of 8 movie and she doesn't use it anymore. She was back at Misty Mundae for her 2009 projects (the TV series Lingerie who look totally awesome in my book and Sculpture an horror movie not release yet). She had used Misty Mundae for all her works for Factory 2000, E.I. Independent Cinema and Seduction Cinema for a total of 55 movies (add to this her two last acting credit for 2009). She had also used the alias Sadie Lane in the short films (6 minutes) Sour Milk in 2003.

Just remember what is obvious isn't when we talk about "adult" films in the DVDP database. I just remember the annoying PM discussions when I've corrected the credit for Ashlyn Gere in The X-files and Millenium and some doesn't agree... She had only used the name Ashlyn Gere in 86 of her 147 films, Kimberly Ashlyn Gere (2 times) and Kimberly Patton (11 times) are sure her more credited name ::)  
« Last Edit: January 06, 2010, 07:38:25 AM by Jimmy »

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: January 06, 2010, 09:05:54 AM »
MOVIE / DVD INFO:

Title: Mondo Topless (1966)

Genre: Documentary
Director: Russ Meyer
Rating: 18 (British dvd)
Length: 1h00

Stars:
Babette Bardot
Darlene Grey
Pat Barrington
Diane Young
Sin Lenee

Plot:
Topless...in phrase and craze...is sweeping the country...changing the moods and mores of people everywhere. Russ Meyer's Mondo Topless captures the basic essence of the movement...with Movement! Way out, wild undulatory movement! Go-Go Girls...in and out of their environment...baring far more than their souls. Behold the "Buxotics"...you've only dreamed about these kinds of women 'til now, but they’re unbelievably real!...Big Busted Babette Bardot...Super Stacked Sin Lenee...Double D Donna "X"...Protuberant Pat Barringer...Capaciously Domed Darla Paris...and last, but hardly least, Darlene Grey...a mere slip of a frail tipping the scales at only 112 lbs....but get this...her untoppable...gravity-defying...bra-busting boobs have got to comprise nearly 23 lbs. of that total by themselves!

My Thoughts:
For those who think that I don't review serious films let me prove you are wrong with a very profound documentary... OK not really, seriousness isn't my cup of tea :laugh:

The documentary isn't really complicated since it's a bunch of well endowed women dancing while they talk about their vision of life (surprisingly their comments are interesting and not always stupid). All of this accompany by a great musical score, so Pete this film isn't for you :P. As a bonus some footage from Europe in the Raw is included in this film (for those who don't know it's a film that Meyer had made in Europe shooting at French and German club). But the most important, at least for me, is the fact that this documentary had the only color footage of Lorna Maitland, she had only appeared in four black and white movies (Lorna, Mudhoney, Hot Thrills and Warm Chills & Hip Hot and 21) during her career.

Not the deepest documentary ever made, but watching those natural girls dancing topless over and over is quite hypnotic... What can I say? I'm a guy :devil:   

Rating :

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: January 07, 2010, 07:17:49 AM »
MOVIE / DVD INFO:

Title: Supervixens (1975)

Genre: Comedy
Director: Russ Meyer
Rating: 18 (British dvd)
Length: 1h46

Stars:
Shari Eubank
Charles Pitts
Charles Napier
Uschi Digard
Stuart Lancaster

Plot:
Geared for the times, Russ Meyer's Supervixens wields the double-bladed axe of satire...cutting and hacking its way to the very bone of society...laying bare and exposing, with great candour, the frailties, weaknesses and strengths of its citizens. A picture born to entertainment, shocking in its frankness, yet so hilariously funny in its delivery. A cinematic smorgasbord of erotic fantasy...six of the world's most bountiful women...served up from the lusty table of Russ Meyer.

My Thoughts:
If you want to see why Russ Meyer was one of the best director of the independant cinema in the sixties and the seventies you must watch this one. Even if isn't as great as Vixen, in my opinion very few movies are, this is a great one. The story even if it's not the most complicated in the world, basically it's about a guy who hate love and do whatever he can to destroy it, it's an entertaining one and this is what I want when I watch a movie. The acting is pretty good (don't forget my standart aren't as high than some of you) and, if you are familliar with the works of Meyer, you will see a lot of familliar faces like John Lazar, Haji, Garth Pillsbury or F. Rufus Owens. Even more Sharon Kelly (maybe you know her more with the Colleen Brennan alias that she had used in her hardcore career) and Deborah McGuire are also in the cast. Great comedy like they will never be made again... Full of actions, stunt, beautifull normal people (you even got full man frontal nudity for our women membership) and Charles Napier in the best performance of his entire career (I'm sure a lot of you know him).

Rating :
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 01:34:48 AM by Jimmy »

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: January 07, 2010, 09:55:20 AM »
I'm sure Achim and Jon would like this one ;)
Just check the trailer and tell me I'm wrong ;D
:hmmmm:

Najemikon

« Reply #312 on: January 07, 2010, 06:52:48 PM »
I'm sure Achim and Jon would like this one ;)

...you even got full man frontal nudity...

:o :laugh:

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: January 07, 2010, 06:57:39 PM »
It's shoot from a very long distance, but I've to find something to make it interesting for the women...
Don't worry you will probably not even notice :laugh:

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: January 07, 2010, 07:09:12 PM »
It's shoot from a very long distance, but I've to find something to make it interesting for the women...
Don't worry you will probably not even notice :laugh:

And... you just lost the women's interest again!  :laugh:
Pete