Author Topic: Addicted2dvd's Random TV Series Watched  (Read 248147 times)

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
Re: Addicted2dvd's Random TV Series Watched
« Reply #945 on: November 24, 2011, 08:14:03 PM »
     Grey's Anatomy: Season One (2005/United States)

Grey's Anatomy is "a winner," raves the New York Daily News. Both a critical hit and fan favorite, season one burst onto the television landscape with gripping plot lines, a sensational soundtrack and hot stars, including Ellen Pompeo, Patrick Dempsey, and Sandra Oh. Now you can experience all the drama, romance and excitement of Grey's Anatomy from the very beginning.

Meet Meredith Grey, a brilliant first-year surgical intern at Seattle Grace Hospital. Together with her fellow residents in training, Meredith navigates her way through the daily traumas and social landmines of life inside the hospital and out in the real world. Grey's Anatomy is a smart and witty look at young people struggling to be doctors and doctors struggling to stay human.

EPISODES:
1. A Hard Day's Night
2. The First Cut is the Deepest
3. Winning a Battle, Losing the War
4. No Man's Land
5. Shake Your Groove Thing
6. If Tomorrow Never Comes
7. The Self-Destruct Button
8. Save Me
9. Who's Zoomin' Who?

Stars:
Ellen Pompeo as Dr. Meredith Grey
Sandra Oh as Dr. Cristina Yang
Katherine Heigl as Dr. Isobel "Izzie" Stevens
Justin Chambers as Dr. Alex Karev
T. R. Knight as Dr. George O'Malley
Chandra Wilson as Dr. Miranda Bailey
James Pickens, Jr. as Dr. Richard Webber

Extras:
  • Audio Commentary
  • Feature Trailers
  • Deleted Scenes
  • Featurettes
  • Closed Captioned

My Thoughts:
In honor of Katherine Heigl's birthday today (Nov. 24th) I just watched the entire first season of this series. Granted it is only nine episodes. I have always been a huge fan of medical dramas... and this is definitely one of my favorites. It has a good mixture of medical cases and stories on the doctor's personal lives. Definitely one I would recommend. Especially if you like a good medical drama. After watching this first season I have a strong urge to continue to watch through the rest of the six seasons that I own.

My Rating:
Out of a Possible 5
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: November 26, 2011, 05:11:05 PM »
     Grey's Anatomy: The Complete Second Season: Uncut (2005/United States)

Experience the complete second season of TV's most compelling show in an expansive 27-episode DVD set. Witness every minute of the thrilling drama that has become a television event for fans and critics alike. "Week after week, the entire show is mcdreamy," raves USA Today.

Life gets even more intense for the doctors and interns of Seattle Grace Hospital in year two as Meredith and Derek's relationship goes from odd to downright insane with the arrival of Derek's wife, and Alex lets his Izzie obsession out of the bag. You "can't stop watching," says TV Guide.

Experience Grey's Anatomy: Season 2 — Uncut with over five hours of never-before-seen bonus features, including four extended episodes with scenes too steamy for TV, behind-the-scenes interviews and so much more.

EPISODES:
1. Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head
2. Enough is Enough
3. Make Me Lose Control
4. Deny, Deny, Deny
5. Bring the Pain
6. Into You Like a Train
7. Something to Talk About
8. Let it Be
9. Thanks for the Memories
10. Much too Much
11. Owner of a Lonely Heart
12. Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer
13. Begin the Begin
14. Tell Me Sweet Little Lies
15. Break on Through
16. It's the End of the World
17. As We Know It
18. Yesterday
19. What Have I Done to Deserve This?
20. Band-Aid Covers the Bullet Hole
21. Superstition
22. The Name of the Game
23. Blues for Sister Someone
24. Damage Case
25. 17 Seconds
26. Deterioration of the Fight or Flight Response/Losing My Religion

Stars:

Extras:
  • Audio Commentary
  • Bonus Trailers
  • Deleted Scenes
  • Featurettes
  • Closed Captioned

My Thoughts:
I just finished watching season 2 of this series. As I said before... this is definitely one of my favorite medical dramas. This is the first full season of the series. As season 1 only had 9 episodes. And it pulled off a great season with ease. I especially enjoyed the couple of 2 part episodes that is in this season. Especially the one where they have to deal with an unexploded bomb inside of a patient. That is about as a suspenseful of an episode as you can get.

My Rating:
Out of a Possible 5
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: November 28, 2011, 03:09:22 PM »
     Grey's Anatomy: Season Three: Seriously Extended (2006/United States)

Be a part of a television phenomenon, and experience America's #1 drama. Capturing a Golden Globe® Award for Best Television Series — Drama in its scintillating third season, Grey's Anatomy is the rare show that makes fans of both audiences and critics. It's "all pleasure and no guilt," lauds USA Today.

They are doctors, lovers and friends. Join the staff of Seattle Grace Hospital as they learn there are no easy cures for life's challenges and that each choice comes in shades of grey.

Get more Grey's in this sensational seven-disc DVD box set — more secrets, more personal stories and many more McSteamy moments. Bring home Grey's Anatomy: The Complete Third Season — Seriously Extended, complete with never-before-seen bonus features, including uncut and extended episodes available only on DVD. It's addicting entertainment that you can't get enough of. Seriously.

EPISODES:
1. Time Has Come Today
2. I Am a Tree
3. Sometimes a Fantasy
4. What I Am
5. Oh, the Guilt
6. Let the Angels Commit
7. Where the Boys Are
8. Staring at the Sun
9. From a Whisper to a Scream
10. Don't Stand So Close to Me
11. Six Days - Part 1
12. Six Days - Part 2
13. Great Expectations
14. Wishin' and Hopin'
15. Walk on Water
16. Drowning on Dry Land
17. Some Kind of Miracle
18. Scars and Souvenirs
19. My Favorite Mistake
20. Time After Time
21. Desire
22. The Other Side of This Life - Part 1
23. The Other Side of This Life - Part 2
24. Testing 1-2-3
25. Didn't We Almost Have It All

Stars:

Extras:
  • Audio Commentary
  • Bonus Trailers
  • Deleted Scenes
  • Featurettes
  • Interviews
  • Outtakes/Bloopers
  • Closed Captioned

My Thoughts:
Completed the third season last night. Still enjoying the show as much as ever. Still completely hooked on watching the series again. There is a few multiple part episodes in this season.... which always ends up being the ones I enjoy the most. In the case of this season my favorites is a 3 part episode including Walk on Water, Drowning on Dry Land & Some Kind of Miracle... where they have to deal with a huge ferry boat accident ending with one of their own in mortal danger.

My Rating:
Out of a Possible 5
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: November 29, 2011, 02:05:35 PM »
     Grey's Anatomy: Season Four: Expanded (2007/United States)

Enter a world of change in the irresistible and unforgettable fourth season of one of television's most acclaimed dramas.

Love, lies and family ties are revealed as the surgeons of Seattle Grace discover that their choices have major unintended consequences. And coupled with the arrival of some very eager new interns, life at the hospital sizzles with more emotion, excitement and heartbreak than ever before.

Get an extra dose of Grey's Anatomy in this comprehensive 5-disc DVD box set complete with never-before-seen extended episodes and exclusive bonus features that take you inside the world of your favorite doctors. From the very first minute you'll be hooked on TV's most talked-about show.

Episodes:
1. A Change Is Gonna Come
2. Love/Addiction
3. Let The Truth Sting
4. The Heart Of The Matter
5. Haunt You Every Day
6. Kung Fu Fighting
7. Physical Attraction...Chemical Reaction
8. Forever Young
9. Crash Into Me (Part 1 of 2)
10. Crash Into Me (Part 2 of 2)
11. Lay Your Hands On Me
12. Where The Wild Things Are
13. Piece Of My Heart
14. The Becoming
15. Losing My Mind
16. Freedom (Part 1 of 2)
17. Freedom (Part 2 of 2)

Stars:

Extras:
  • Audio Commentary
  • Bonus Trailers
  • Deleted Scenes
  • Featurettes
  • Outtakes/Bloopers

My Thoughts:
Yesterday evening I completed the fourth season (and started season 5). This season is shorter by several episode. This is do to the writers strike in 2007.  Nothing to do with the quality of the show. It is still one of my favorite medical dramas. Four seasons in... and I am still just as hooked on re-watching the series as I was on Thanksgiving Day when I started season one. I am just sad I only have up to season 6 to re-watch.

My Rating:
Out of a Possible 5
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: November 30, 2011, 05:06:03 PM »
     Grey's Anatomy: Complete Fifth Season: More Moments (2008/United States)

Live for the moment. The hottest show on television burns even brighter in its explosive fifth season. Dive deeper into the lives and loves of Grey's Anatomy in this sensational seven-disc set!

Your favorite characters struggle and thrive as they enter uncharted territories of life. Discover what happens in the on-again, off-again world of Derek and Meredith, and witness the budding relationship between Cristina and Owen, Seattle Grace's newest doctor.

Experience every heart-stopping moment of prime time's sexiest, star-studded drama, complete with never-before-seen bonus features, including one extended episode available on DVD. It's a must-have for any Grey's Anatomy fan!

EPISODES:
1. Dream a Little Dream of Me (Part 1)
2. Dream a Little Dream of Me (Part 2)
3. Here Comes the Flood
4. Brave New World
5. There's No 'I' in Team
6. Life During Wartime
7. Rise Up
8. These Ties That Bind
9. In the Midnight Hour
10. All By Myself
11. Wish You Were Here
12. Sympathy for the Devil
13. Stairway to Heaven
14. Beat Your Heart Out
15. Before and After
16. An Honest Mistake
17. I Will Follow You Into the Dark
18. Stand By Me
19. Elevator Love Letter
20. Sweet Surrender
21. No Good at Saying Sorry (One More Chance)
22. What a Difference a Day Makes
23. Here's to Future Days
24. Now or Never

Stars:
Katherine Heigl as Dr. Isobel "Izzy" Stevens

Extras:
  • Bonus Trailers
  • Deleted Scenes
  • Featurettes
  • Closed Captioned

My Thoughts:
I just finished watching season 5. An excellent season. Possibly my favorite season of the series so far. My favorite episodes in this set is the multi-part season finale. What a cliffhanger at the end. So much so that I couldn't wait to start season six!

My Rating:
Out of a Possible 5
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: December 01, 2011, 11:05:15 PM »
     Grey's Anatomy: Complete Sixth Season (2009/United States)

Expect more competition, more doctors and much more drama as Seattle Grace merges with a competing hospital in Grey's Anatomy celebrated sixth season. Relive every gripping moment in this sensational 6-disc set!

Meredith, Derek, Izzie, Cristina and the rest of your favorite characters face a brand-new challenge with the arrival of the doctors from Mercy West. Battle lines are drawn and rivalries reach new heights in an unforgettable year at Seattle Grace.

Commit yourself to one of primetime's most popular shows, complete with bonus features – including an extended finale with over 20 minutes of never-before-seen scenes, available only on DVD! It's the perfect addition to your Grey's Anatomy collection!

Episodes:

1. Good Mourning
2. Goodbye
3. (I Always Feel Like) Somebody's Watchin' Me
4. Tainted Obligation
5. Invasion
6. I Saw What I Saw
7. Give Peace A Chance
8. Invest In Love
9. New History
10. Holidaze
11. Blink
12. I Like You So Much Better When You're Naked
13. State Of Love And Trust
14. Valentine's Day Massacre
15. The Time Warp
16. Perfexct Little Accident
17. Push
18. Suicide Is Paimless
19. Sympathy For The Parents
20. Hook, Line and Sinner
21. How Insensitive
22. Shiny Happy People
23. Sanctuary
24. Death And All His Friends

Stars:
Katherine Heigl as Dr. Isobel "Izzy" Stevens
Sara Ramirez as Dr. Callie Torres

Extras:
  • Bonus Trailers
  • Outtakes/Bloopers
  • Closed Captioned

My Thoughts:
Just finished the 6th season. It is another excellent season. I enjoyed every second of watching. Even with such a great season.... it is extremely easy to pick a favorite episode. I have to go with the 2 part season finale where a guy that recently lost his wife comes in shooting up the hospital. Killing many... injuring many... including some regulars that has been on the show since the pilot episode. Excellent season of an excellent series!

Can you believe it? I started this marathon on Thanksgiving day with season one... and in only 8 days I was able to watch 6 seasons!... that is 125 episodes!

My Rating:
Out of a Possible 5
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: December 05, 2011, 06:37:13 PM »
     House M.D.: Season One (2004/United States)

Go deeper into the medical mysteries of House, TV's most compelling new drama. Hugh Laurie stars as the brilliant but sarcastic Dr. Gregory House, a maverick physician who is devoid of bedside manner. While his behavior can border on antisocial, Dr. House thrives on the challenge of solving the medical puzzles that other doctors give up on. Together with his hand-picked team of young medical experts, he'll do whatever it takes in the race against the clock to solve the case. It's the intriguing new series 'TV Guide's' Matt Roush hails as "...the uncommon cure for the common medical drama."

EPISODES:
1. Pilot
2. Paternity
3. Occam's Razor
4. Maternity
5. Damned If You Do
6. The Socratic Method
7. Fidelity
8. Poison
9. DNR
10. Histories
11. Detox
12. Sports Medicine
13. Cursed
14. Control
15. Mob Rules
16. Heavy
17. Role Model
18. Babies & Bathwater
19. Kids
20. Love Hurts
21. Three Stories
22. Honeymoon

Stars:
Hugh Laurie as Dr. Gregory House
Lisa Edelstein as Dr. Lisa Cuddy
Omar Epps as Dr. Eric Foreman
Robert Sean Leonard as Dr. James Wilson
Jennifer Morrison as Dr. Allison Cameron
Jesse Spencer as Dr. Robert Chase

Extras:
  • Scene Access
  • Featurettes

My Thoughts:
After finding out I will be getting season 6 given to me here soon... I just couldn't help myself. I had to start watching this series. I need to remind myself of the characters and storylines before watching the new set when it gets here. The first time I watched this set I really didn't care much for the first several episodes... as I really didn't care much for the character of House. But once he grew on me I loved the show. I of course didn't have this problem this time around and ended up enjoying every minute of it.... right from the start. If you never got around to checking out this series... I highly recommend it!

My Rating:
Out of a Possible 5
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: December 11, 2011, 06:48:44 PM »
While I haven't been posting about it... I have continued to watch my sets of House. I am just about to start season 5. Should have it watched by the time season 6 arrives!  :thumbup:
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: December 22, 2011, 08:11:00 PM »
     House M.D.: Season Six (2009/United States)

Get ready for a full dose of medical mysteries with 21 episodes of the riveting drama series House. Hugh Laurie is joined by James Earl Jones (Star Wars) Laura Prepon (That '70s Show) and David Strathairn (The Bourne Ultimatum) in guest appearances as he returns to his Golden Globe®-winning and Primetime Emmy® Award-nominated role as Dr. Gregory House. In this brilliant sixth season House finds himself in an uncomfortable position—away from the examination room. As he works to regain his license and his life his coworkers deal with the staff shakeups moral dilemmas and their own tricky relationships with House. And when House returns more obstinate than ever Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital will never be the same again.

EPISODES
1. Broken
2. Epic Fail
3. The Tyrant
4. Instant Karma
5. Brave Heart
6. Known Unknowns
7. Teamwork
8. Ignorance Is Bliss
9. Wilson
10. The Down Low
11. Remorse
12. Moving the Chains
13. 5 to 9
14. Private Lives
15. Black Hole
16. Lockdown
17. Knight Fall
18. Open and Shut
19. The Choice
20. Baggage
21. Help Me

Stars:
Hugh Laurie as Dr. Gregory House
Lisa Edelstein as Dr. Lisa Cuddy
Omar Epps as Dr. Eric Foreman
Robert Sean Leonard as Dr. James Wilson
Jesse Spencer as Dr. Robert Chase

Extras:
  • Audio Commentary
  • Featurettes

My Thoughts:
I just finished watching this set. It felt good to watch some episodes I never seen before... and I enjoyed every minute of it. I watched the entire season in only 3 days. And now I sit here wishing I had season 7 to watch! I think I would have to say my favorite episode of the season would have to be between Private Lives which guest starred Laura Preppon from That '70s Show and Black Hole. Though the season finale was fantastic as well.

My Rating:
Out of a Possible 5
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: December 23, 2011, 11:11:02 AM »
     8 Simple Rules: The Complete First Season (2002/United States)

Legendary sitcom stars John Ritter and Katey Sagal team up in 8 Simple Rules, ABC's hit family comedy that is laugh-out-loud funny.

"If you make my daughters cry, I'll make you cry." That is the rallying cry of Paul Hennessy. A little rusty in the parenting department, Paul is forced to meet fatherhood head-on when his wife Cate returns to work. Two teenage daughters and a wisecracking son make Paul's new situation daunting but never dull.

Cybill Shepherd, Jason Priestley and Terry Bradshaw are just some of the guest stars joining the fun in Season One. Experience all 28 episodes, plus exclusive bonus features, including a hilarious bonus reel, in this sensational 3-disc set.

Episodes:
1. Pilot
2. Wall of Shame
3. Bridget's First Job
4. Wings
5. Son-in-Law
6. Cheerleaders
7. Trick or Treehouse
8. By the Book
9. Two Boys for Every Girl
10. Give It Up
11. Paul Meets His Match
12. All I Want for Christmas
13. Rory's Got a Girlfriend
14. Career Choices
15. Kerry's Big Adventure
16. Come and Knock On Our Door
17. Drummer Boy (Part 1)
18. Drummer Boy (Part 2)
19. Cool Parent
20. Every Picture Tells a Story
21. Kerry's Video
22. Good Moms Gone Wild
23. Career Woman
24. Queen Bees and King Bees
25. Bake Sale
26. The Doyle Wedding
27. Sort of An Officer and a Gentleman (Part 1)
28. Sort of An Officer and a Gentleman (Part 2)

Stars:
John Ritter as Paul Hennessy
Katey Sagal as Cate Hennessy
Kaley Cuoco as Bridget Hennessy
Amy Davidson as Kerry Hennessy
Martin Spanjers as Rory Hennessy

Extras:
  • Bonus Trailers
  • Outtakes/Bloopers

My Thoughts:
Last night I finished off this set... and enjoyed every minute of it. I have been a fan of John Ritter every since first seeing him in Three's Company. And I been a fan of Kaley Cuoco for a bit now as well. I found this series to be a lot of fun... contains lots of laughs. It is a shame we lost John Ritter at the beginning of the second season. Despite that loss I want to add the second season to my collection... hopefully before too long so I can see how the show went on without him. This first season set has a surprising high number of episodes considering it isn't that old of a series. Favorite episode of this season? I guess I would have to go with Come and Knock On Our Door where they poke a little fun at Three's Company. Where John Ritter's character has a dream that both daughters are living with one guy... and he is in the place of Mr. Roper. It even looks like the same exact apartment from Three's Company. I thought it was a clever thing to do... was a lot of fun to watch. The only real extra on this set is a Blooper Reel. But if we were only going to get one extra on this set... I am glad we got this... as I had just as many laughs watching this short Blooper Reel as I did the entire season of the show. And that is saying a lot! The Blooper Reel made it look like they had a blast on the set working with John Ritter as it seemed he made the set a lot of fun to work on. If you never seen this series you should definitely give it a chance!

My Rating:
Out of a Possible 5
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: December 25, 2011, 09:31:37 PM »
     Kidnapped: The Complete Series: Disc 1 (2006/United States)

1: KIDNAPPED
The son of multimillionaire Conrad Cain is abducted during a ruthlessly plotted strike. Now the desperate family turns to Knapp, a mysterious expert in the art of retrieval.

2: SPECIAL DELIVERY
As Knapp's rivalry with the FBI heats up, the arrival of an ominous package reveals that the Cains' college-age daughter is also at risk.

3: SORRY, WRONG NUMBER
In an effort to keep the kidnapping quiet, the Cain family holds their annual charity ball -- which turns into a hotbed of intrigue and deception.

4: NUMBER ONE WITH A BULLET
As Leonard Cain's devoted bodyguard Virgil hovers between life and death, the kidnappers plot a murder with surgical precision.

5: BURN BABY BURN
In the smoldering wreckage of a booby-trapped building, King and Knapp uncover a clue that could identify a major figure in the kidnapping plot.

Stars:
Jeremy Sisto as Knapp
Carmen Ejogo as Turner
Delroy Lindo as Latimer King
Linus Roache as Andy Archer
Boris McGiver as Greene
Will Denton as Leopold Cain
Timothy Hutton as Conrad Cain

Extras:
  • Closed Captioned

My Thoughts:
Between last night and this morning I watched the first disc of this complete series set. This is a show I never got the chance to  watch when it originally aired. It was canceled after only 13 episodes. But going by this first disc I have no idea why... as I am enjoying it very much. Here lately I have become a fan of Dana Delany... so it is good to find another series she did. She plays the mother of the kidnapped teen in this show. This is one I definitely recommend checking out. With only 13 episodes I doubt it... but I am hoping that they knew about the cancelation in time to finish off the storyline.

My Rating:
Out of a Possible 5
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: December 28, 2011, 06:49:45 PM »
     Psych: The Complete First Season: Discs 1 & 2 (2006/United States)

1. Pilot
When the Santa Barbara police department hit a wall on a high profile kidnapping case, they reluctantly hire Shawn Spencer, the town's newest psychic detective, to help solve the crime.

2. Spellingg Bee
Shawn and Gus investigate the mysterious death of the Spellmaster at the Regional Spelling Bee.

3. Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Piece
Shawn and Gus crash a high society wedding in order to recover the stolen cherished antique engagement ring before the ceremony ends.

4. Woman Seeking Dead Husband-Smokers Okay, No Pets
Shawn must communicate with the spirit world in order to recover a dead bank robber's stolen cash and save his widow's life.

5. 9 Lives
When Shawn believes a suicide is in fact a murder, he keeps himself on the case by insisting he's getting information from the sole witness... the victim's cat.

6. Weekend Warriors
Shawn and Gus become Civil War reenactors when a carefully choreographed battlefield "death" turns out to have been a real life murder.

Stars:
James Roday as Shawn Spencer
Dulé Hill as Burton "Gus" Guster
Timothy Omundson as Detective Carlton Lassiter
Maggie Lawson as Juliet O'Hara
Corbin Bernsen as Henry Spencer
Kirsten Nelson as Interim Chief Vick

Extras:
  • Audio Commentary
  • Deleted Scenes
  • Bonus Trailers
  • Featurettes
  • Outtakes/Bloopers
  • International Pilot
  • Audition Tape

My Thoughts:
I been wanting to check this series out for quite a while now. And thanks to a good friend giving me the first 4 seasons for Christmas I can now do that. I just watched the first two discs... and I must say... I am already enjoying the series quite a bit. I like how each episode show a scene from when he was a kid.... learning to do what it is that he does. I also liked how they mixed comedy in with a crime series. It reminds me of the series Monk in that way. Which is how I first heard of this series. The pilot episode is on one of the Monk season sets. Favorite episode so far?... would have to go with the pilot episode. I think it is definitely one worth checking out if you haven't done so already.

My Rating:
Out of a Possible 5
Pete

samuelrichardscott

« Reply #957 on: December 28, 2011, 06:55:58 PM »
Good review. This is a show I keep wanting to check out but I'm trying not to start new shows until I get a load of my outstanding ones completed with later seasons. I do have seasons 1-4 of Monk though. Will have to look and see if an episode is an extra on the UK sets.

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: December 28, 2011, 06:57:43 PM »
I just looked in profiler... it is on my season 5 set of Monk.
Pete

samuelrichardscott

« Reply #959 on: December 28, 2011, 07:10:05 PM »
Typical. :laugh:

Thanks for looking!